PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions.

Dualbird12
Sep 25, 2016, 11:47 PM
Hi everyone. So I took a break from playing the game because of some personal stuff. I don't think I've played since January. I downloaded the game today for the ps4 and played a little bit.

Since I've been away for so long I just had a couple of questions.

First off what's new in the game?

I did a mission and came across a fishing spot and a mining spot. Are these for some type of event?

I'm assuming there's no English patch for the ps4 so are there any guides with English translations for the story and side missions?

yoshiblue
Sep 26, 2016, 12:26 AM
Nah, since people can't get into the PS4 like they can the PC, the PS4 lacks have the same translation support. There are videos that have translated the story, but I forget to bookmark them, so I would have to find them.

Fishing and Mining spots are used to make temp. Boosting foods and ability enhancing rings. If you don't care about the foods, feel free to neglect the fishing spots or use them to get FEVER or better mining.

Nyansan
Sep 26, 2016, 12:58 AM
I'm assuming there's no English patch for the ps4 so are there any guides with English translations for the story and side missions?
This guy (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZsqq3dLcABOM7HcM_tSLD7OI-YjyPUr9) has the whole EP4 storyboard translated