PDA

View Full Version : Ethan and Karen weapons keep disappearing on me.

LordKaiser
Oct 3, 2016, 12:05 AM
This must be a bug because if this is intentional I don't know what the hell SEGA is doing. At this pace I will never get the 6 weapons I need of each in time. had anyone experienced this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GFa3haTlfI

baka_usagi
Oct 3, 2016, 12:16 AM
you'e turning in the CO too early. turn them in when they are available. http://puu.sh/rvZhz/6c51199d33.jpg like it say for mine.

IchijinKali
Oct 3, 2016, 12:17 AM
Looking at video, can't read japanese for the life of me, but judging by it. You were on a CD you can only turn the CO in once before you have to wait about 2 days for the CD to end to get the weapon again.

Judging by the japanese you were on a CD as it appeared a date was the message you were getting.

LordKaiser
Oct 3, 2016, 12:49 AM
This is weird because was not the CO supposed to be grayed out before you could pick it up again when the 2 days pass?

Arada
Oct 3, 2016, 01:00 AM
Not on the other characters of the account.
If he turns the CO in on a second character before the account cooldown, he will not get the weapon at all.

LordKaiser
Oct 3, 2016, 01:12 AM
So either way SEGA messed this up if it was 1 per account and not grayed out for the rest of the characters so I hope they fix it tomorrow on the maintenance.

NVM I can still take advantage of the situation by just doing the COs fast with the Wicked Regiment EQs and turning them quick when the deadline appears.

Zysets
Oct 3, 2016, 01:36 AM
It's not a bug, one per account every two days, what I did was turn it in with one character and get the weapon, then go on another character, finish the CO, but DON'T turn it in, wait until the cooldown is done, then you can just turn it on that character and do the process again with the first one. That way you already have the CO done by the time the cooldown is over.

I think I maxed out element and reached +35 grind on all three of Ethan and Karen's weapons within 2 weeks and a day or something like that. On top of that I've gotten them quite a few times as random drops from their E-Trial on the field. You can make it before the deadline.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 3, 2016, 03:09 AM
its Ethan Waber

Zephyrion
Oct 3, 2016, 04:58 AM
If you want to do the COs fast, do Harkotan SH TA 3 times : gives about 120-130 enemies killed by hitting weakpoint, and completely finishes the Karen CO.

gabor100
Oct 3, 2016, 05:52 AM
OP is playing on PC too, so I don't know why he/she is not able to read the CO's text and Nathan Drake's name is translated to english.

Loveless62
Oct 3, 2016, 09:47 AM
If you pause your video with the CO description (between 0:04 and 0:05), you will see two lines of text directly underneath the experience reward (25000 here). If the second line contains a date (2016 9 29 21 11 in your video), then you will not receive a weapon when you turn the CO in. If the second line does not contain a date, then you will receive the weapon upon turn-in.

This line basically tells you when the account cooldown for receiving the weapon runs out and always does so, regardless if you have accepted the CO or not or have already turned the CO in. So, you can complete the CO on another character, and then keep an eye on the line in to be able to turn in the CO soon after the cooldown ends.

LordKaiser
Oct 3, 2016, 10:43 AM
OP is playing on PC too, so I don't know why he/she is not able to read the CO's text and Nathan Drake's name is translated to english. Because I just re-installed the translation patch today since I been playing other games and stuff.

Anyway I will delete the video to not spread false information then. or maybe I'll heavily edit it IDK.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 3, 2016, 11:40 AM
OP is playing on PC too, so I don't know why he/she is not able to read the CO's text and Nathan Drake's name is translated to english.
was this a joke from the translation team or are you just saying this? i mean if you played PSU most know his name