PDA

View Full Version : how to buy ac?

DRAGONxNOGARD
Oct 6, 2016, 08:22 AM
no credit card no paypal so how i buy a premium at pso2es

note: i end asking in quick questions thread i asked like 5+ questions and noone answered it

LotusFX
Oct 6, 2016, 08:33 AM
Google Play cards work. I've tested them and didn't even change location settings.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Oct 6, 2016, 08:59 AM
and how i put money to google play card?

Zysets
Oct 6, 2016, 09:07 AM
You just buy Google Play cards, they come in preset amounts.

Keep in mind that AC from es only counts in the PC version if you're using an Android phone, and I HAVE seen complaints that Google Wallet/Play doesn't like to convert the currency unless you live in the US for some reason, so I would be careful.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Oct 6, 2016, 09:36 AM
i live in EU

Moffen
Oct 6, 2016, 10:51 AM
Couldnt you have just put this in the quick questions thread?

Use bluestacks,download PSO2 es and top up using google wallet. I'm in the UK and I do that just fine,no issue yet.

kurokyosuke
Oct 6, 2016, 11:04 AM
i live in EU

You may need to go to the Google Wallet website and change your address settings to a different address (in US or Japan) if PSO2es isn't letting you use the money from Google Play cards.

Couldnt you have just put this in the quick questions thread?

note: i end asking in quick questions thread i asked like 5+ questions and noone answered it

Shear
Oct 6, 2016, 01:47 PM
Okay just checked, it won't work if your charged Currency is anything other than $.
I just tried with the few € I had left on my Account and it said the Currency is not supported (still could use Paypal)
You can only change the Address if your Google Wallet is empty, afterwards you could load a US Google Card.
You can only switch back after you used up everything.

Honestly I would just make a Paypal Account unless you have a Personal reason against it or simply can't, it's the most simple for me.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Oct 7, 2016, 12:17 AM
ok is np but how put a cash to paypal account without a credit card?

ashley50
Oct 7, 2016, 12:27 AM
A bank account (yours).

エリュシオン
Oct 7, 2016, 01:31 AM
ok is np but how put a cash to paypal account without a credit card?
I don't know if other places have Prepaid Paypal cards. If a store has them you pay at the cashier and enter the amount of money you wish to place into the Prepaid card. Maybe look for an electronic store that has them. I wish you luck on your venture to get AC.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Oct 7, 2016, 05:30 AM
A bank account (yours).

i dont have a bank account just holding cash in my hands

must be here sms pay option