PDA

View Full Version : I just did something really dumb just now.

KingSasuke
Oct 9, 2016, 09:09 PM
Just gave my mag the 14 million meseta Tact NT+35 i just brought earlier by accident ...... I am not even mad cause I know its not coming back.

Chalun-k_x_light
Oct 9, 2016, 09:16 PM
If it was me,I would curse my stupidity for a minute.

KingSasuke
Oct 9, 2016, 09:32 PM
Its funny because I only brought it because the next cheapest tact is 25 million. So I was my worst enemy lol.

NephyrisX
Oct 9, 2016, 10:12 PM
And this is why you lock your valuable stuff.

I repeat, ALWAY ALWAY AND ALWAYS LOCK YOUR VALUABLES.

Zysets
Oct 9, 2016, 10:31 PM
First thing I do when I get something I plan to keep, even if it's just affix fodder or NT grind fodder with emper embrace, is lock it. If I'm not using it right away, first thing I do is make sure it's locked.

I am honestly so sorry, that really really sucks.

Flaoc
Oct 9, 2016, 11:43 PM
reminds me of the time i sphered a 5x mod unit and didnt even realize until a month later (they were worth 15m back then)

pkemr4
Oct 10, 2016, 12:23 AM
even if i get trash 13*'s i always lock them, including pets

KingSasuke
Oct 10, 2016, 02:10 AM
even if i get trash 13*'s i always lock them, including pets

I do that too I just was in a rush to feed my mag which has only ever brought me trouble. I thought I locked it back after I leveled it up. After that I switched to hunter for the EQ and started spamming circle on mag menu which I have a very bad habit of during and noticed I saw a +35 disappear. If I find another one close to that price I am gonna grind it lock it and then turn game off lol.

Keilyn
Oct 10, 2016, 02:48 AM
Here is what I tend to do... as its stuff like that I fear....

After an MPA:

1) I Tek all Special Weapons.
2) I throw away all Special Eggs unless I saw the Rare Counter identify a 10* or above.
3) I then do Recycle Shop for Excube/Sphere/Exchange Passes, etc

4) Now I take and dump everything that I have in inventory into PSO2es (100) slot storage) except for the last two tabs of inventory. Those go to Premium Storage for me always.

5) I sort by rarity and all I have left are 7* to 9* weapons. I move those back to my inventory so all I have are 7 - 9* weapons. I then check to make sure I have the room goods I need.

You probably guessed it, but this is when I start feeding my mags without worrying about swallowing up anything. I am still careful.

6) Once I am done feeding the mag, I start dealing with leftovers in my special way.....

By the time I am done the PSO2es Storage is clear of items, as I like that when I sell by storage I can search through the items and I can ditch what I want. The best part is that when the 30 minute timer runs out and the mag is down to 0%, I will be left with my remaining 7 - 9* weapons, so no fear of feeding the wrong thing to them.

Vatallus
Oct 10, 2016, 02:50 AM
I once threw away around 300 Ult Lilipa stones because I forgot to storage them before doing a magatsu. I throw away magatsu stones obviously and clicked one too many times.

Sadly even now Sega still hasn't added a lock option for stones.

Akero
Oct 10, 2016, 03:23 AM
I once bought a bunch of 4s Flict Arma units for fodders and didn't lock them.
Some days alter I decided to desynthesize weapons and units that were eating up my storage space. It easy to guess what happened to those flict arma fodders.

Mattykins
Oct 10, 2016, 07:54 AM
Once sold a gal tmg and didn't realize until it was too late. I guess the rng felt bad for me since I had two more drop back to back soon after.

Shoterxx
Oct 10, 2016, 08:55 AM
Yesterday, I was cleaning my character storage and ended up discarding 99 Extreme passes. Oops.

Tyreek
Oct 11, 2016, 05:36 AM
Once sold a gal tmg and didn't realize until it was too late. I guess the rng felt bad for me since I had two more drop back to back soon after.

If you accidentally sold your TMGs, can't you just use the buyback option? Unless you learned long after the fact that is...?

In my case, I realized I went and desynthesized my Nox Shooter-NT, which at the time was my better upgraded dark element rifle until the collection files gave me my 13*. I ended up getting 3 more Nox Shooters later on; not that it mattered since I got the dark Gal rifle from my collection file already. lol

Mattykins
Oct 11, 2016, 07:11 AM
Yeah, by the time I realized, I'd already changed blocks once, which reset my buyback list.

Indignation211
Oct 11, 2016, 05:34 PM
I desynthesized my Coat Doublis... A few months later its my canon weapon... And it looks like I cant buy a new one ... OTL

Evangelion X.XX
Oct 11, 2016, 05:47 PM
The dumbest thing I ever did was accidentally selling a 5-slotted Guld Milla for 45,000 instead of 45,000,000; this was a long time ago when the potential of Guld Milla was un-nerfed (Celestial Bullet) and S-Roll-Infinite-Fire-GuHu and OP-Shunka-BrHu were king(s).

Some lucky dude bought the G.M. and ever since then, I always double check to make sure the numbers are in the right digit-place.

KingSasuke
Oct 11, 2016, 07:05 PM
The dumbest thing I ever did was accidentally selling a 5-slotted Guld Milla for 45,000 instead of 45,000,000; this was a long time ago when the potential of Guld Milla was un-nerfed (Celestial Bullet) and S-Roll-Infinite-Fire-GuHu and OP-Shunka-BrHu were king(s).

Some lucky dude bought the G.M. and ever since then, I always double check to make sure the numbers are in the right digit-place.

Ouch I would be mad as hell if I lost that much

Anduril
Oct 11, 2016, 07:23 PM

I did the same thing with Quna's hair, though only by a factor of 10; It was running 23million, and I stuck it up for 2.3million. I realized almost right away, but by the time I tried to pull it off my shop, it had already sold.

Dammy
Oct 12, 2016, 01:32 AM
the dumbest thing i ever did is buying 110 Satos for 2,5-3 mil each

KingSasuke
Oct 12, 2016, 09:35 AM
Got some good news and some bad news. First the bad I am now broke only have 3 million lol. Now for the good news I got another Tact-NT don't worry its grinded and locked and I broke my bad habit of spamming that circle button when feeding my mag only took a loss of 14 million meseta and about $15 smh.

Edit: If your wondering how much the 2nd one cost me it was almost 14 million.

Moffen
Oct 12, 2016, 04:43 PM
the dumbest thing i ever did is buying 110 Satos for 2,5-3 mil each

H-how?
Does that not hurt your soul?