PDA

View Full Version : This Error

Halaniwa
Oct 11, 2016, 07:44 PM
I could not find another thread with this error so don't get mad; what should i do to fix this?

IchijinKali
Oct 11, 2016, 07:46 PM
I could not find another thread with this error so don't get mad; what should i do to fix this?

Of course you couldn't find a thread regarding this all errors relating to Tweaker are supposed to be posted on that thread. There the Tweaker devs will help you.

MightyHarken
Oct 11, 2016, 11:36 PM
I'd say delete and reinstall the tweaker, then select fix GG issues in the trouble shoot, fix pso2 permissions, analyze install for issues, search for old missing files. Usually doing all of this fixes just about anything.

Akero
Oct 12, 2016, 03:35 AM
I got this error when I tried to update tweaker to the current latest version (3.1.2.0).
Avast somehow flagged tweaker as a virus. This never happened before and I have tweaker and the entire PSO2 directory in the exclusions list.
I just disabled avast temporarily and tried to update tweaker again. It worked fine.

Halaniwa
Oct 12, 2016, 06:53 PM
I got this error when I tried to update tweaker to the current latest version (3.1.2.0).
Avast somehow flagged tweaker as a virus. This never happened before and I have tweaker and the entire PSO2 directory in the exclusions list.
I just disabled avast temporarily and tried to update tweaker again. It worked fine.

Thanks! I'm working on it as we speak its just finding the missing or deleted files and i will try this!

and thanks to the guy above as well!

gamerzepheris
Oct 13, 2016, 12:48 PM
Thank you people, I had the same thing happen to me today.