PDA

View Full Version : Zieg weapon camo

mistiki
Oct 12, 2016, 08:50 PM
hello i have a question if someone can tell me

i complet my matterboars E1 recently and i wanted a camo for my 2hand sword so i buy the Yonohate In Camo from Zieg shop with my Creator Emblem but
im asking why im having the Yonohate FU camo SKIN when im whearing the Yonohate In camo on my 2hand sword and Katana to its totally not the skin they show on Yonohate In when you buy it from zieg i hope its just a graphical bug and will be fixed eventualy because Yonohate FU camo its totally ugly i waste my creator embleme for that thing :(

ChaosX368
Oct 12, 2016, 09:00 PM
So, it's kinda hard to tell what you're saying so forgive me if I make any misinterpretations.

What I'm assuming as to what happened, is that you got the wrong camo for your sword. As you already know, there's 2 different versions of the camo so you may have them mixed up.

That or an actual camo bug.

mistiki
Oct 12, 2016, 09:36 PM
when you chek Zieg shop Genesis weapon camo exchange

-Yonohate FU is the 1st one on top of the list and its a big orange square sword

-Yonohate In the second one of the list looks like a long katana (that the one i buy) but when im using it i get the Yonohate FU look not a long katana like they show on the camo picture

ChaosX368
Oct 12, 2016, 10:08 PM
Ooh, I see now.

That's the sheath. When you attack, the blade will come out. It's not a glitch at all, that's just how they designed it.

gabor100
Oct 13, 2016, 03:24 AM
when im using it i get the Yonohate FU look not a long katana like they show on the camo picture

What do you mean by use it?
Use it on your back? It working as intended.
Use it like attacking with it? It's a bug.

Yonohate FU (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%EF%BC%8A%E4%B8%96%E6%9E%9C%E3%83%BB%E5% B0%81)
Yonohate In (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%EF%BC%8A%E4%B8%96%E6%9E%9C%E3%83%BB%E5% 8D%B0)

mistiki
Oct 13, 2016, 09:56 AM
ahhh i see god damm i waste my emblem then haha well need to run episode 2 now if i want another creator emblem

thanks for your awnser both of you