PDA

View Full Version : {FINSIHED} Free [PD] Trigger Run (~1:40PM JST/9:40PM PDT/12:40AM EST; Ship02)

Anduril
Oct 14, 2016, 10:17 PM
Thank you to everyone who arrived and who participated.
If you were unable to join in, I do apologize.

Original post:
[SPOILER-BOX]So, I'm trying to make sure I can get my last couple of Ray Weapon sheets done before their expiration (so I can still grab an extra sheet before servers go down), and that means needing to use a trigger.
In order to take advantage of the Magatsu Boost, I was planning on using it tonight about 10~15 minutes after the start of Phase 2 (approximately 1.5 hours after this post). I'm not asking for anything, I just want to make sure that I have a (at least close to) full MPA to run it.
I know this is rather short notice, but if you are interested, I'll be in Franka's Cafe in block 47; have "PD TRIG" in your custom title so I know that's what you're there for. If I can't get at least 10 people, I'll just hold on to it for another time.[/SPOILER-BOX]

wefwq
Oct 14, 2016, 10:24 PM
After Magatsu, then?
I'll be there for free goodies and if there's slot left for me to join (leech :^) )

KazeSenoue
Oct 14, 2016, 10:27 PM
I was about to go to bed... Why?

Nyansan
Oct 14, 2016, 10:28 PM
Think i'll join this one and try to convince a few people to come aswell
EDIT: think got 2 people to come with me o/

Flaoc
Oct 14, 2016, 10:29 PM
yea i guess i can come and leech... errr i mean "participate"

Ahri
Oct 14, 2016, 10:35 PM
I want join this o/

tommyahugo
Oct 14, 2016, 10:37 PM
Well, if you don't mind, I could come and give you a hand.

Perfect Chaos
Oct 14, 2016, 11:04 PM
My game crashed literally on the posing screen of the last PD EQ, and I needed every run to complete my file so I can reset the file before they expire, so I'll join in if there's still room.

Anduril
Oct 14, 2016, 11:29 PM
Ok, I'm already there. I see a few people here as well. I am Kayla. If you will be joining, please arrive within the next 10-ish minutes.

Ahri
Oct 14, 2016, 11:49 PM
This seemed very unfair to me, I arrived on time and I left out.

wefwq
Oct 14, 2016, 11:53 PM
This seemed very unfair to me, I arrived on time and I left out.

Beggar can't be chooser, it's free and he owe you nothing?

KazukiQZ
Oct 14, 2016, 11:58 PM
^Well, seems so. Missed out on it too xD
Although, a sign-up page is better for hosting MPA like this, to let people know whether the MPA is full yet or not.

Anduril
Oct 15, 2016, 12:03 AM
I do apologize if you did not get in. I honestly did not expect as many people to arrive as they did since it was so last minute, and I had decided to go first-come-first-serve (which admittedly, I could have been more clear about in the initial post). We had already started to group up and those who were already there had brought team members with them, so we filled up extremely fast.

Flaoc
Oct 15, 2016, 12:04 AM
well i did let my team know about it

Ahri
Oct 15, 2016, 12:08 AM
Beggar can't be chooser, it's free and he owe you nothing?

For something I had written on the thread...