PDA

View Full Version : {Finished} [PD] Trigger Run 10/15 (Ship 02; 12PM JST/8PM PDT/11PM EDT)

Anduril
Oct 15, 2016, 03:40 PM
Thank you everyone who participated.

Original Post:
[SPOILER-BOX]Ok, so I lucked out and got two more [PD] Triggers in the SG Shop, so I want to use them right after tonight's [PD] so as to also be able to have the concert boost to finish up my Ray sheets.
Since this is a still a few hours away, I want to make this more organized than last night. If you are interested in joining, just shoot me a PM here with your Player ID and the Character you'll most likely be on, and I'll update the list. If you plan to invite friends or teammates, please include that in the PM. Again, no fee; just want to give people a few extra [PD]s.
Like last night, the meeting place will be at Franka's Cafe in Block 47.

List:

AndrlCh/Kayla
SILVER 656/Ahri
agent falco/alyssa
enfonius
vinel
ashley50/Mischa
Zysets/カレン
Break/Ian
Rololf/Rehal
Cadfael/Cadfael
KubrickDeath/Noire
Lt. Plebberoni/Kevin

[/SPOILER-BOX]

wssh
Oct 15, 2016, 03:50 PM
I'll join in again.
ID: Enfonius

gabor100
Oct 15, 2016, 04:12 PM
Can I be the one who ask again why there is one JP time and two american time and none for EU?

I know that i should get off my lazy ass and use google to convert it to my time, but then OP should only give the time in his/her timezone, no need to waste his/her time to convert it to 2 other ones when we all know that google can help us.

kthxbai

Anduril
Oct 15, 2016, 04:34 PM
Can I be the one who ask again why there is one JP time and two american time and none for EU?

I know that i should get off my lazy ass and use google to convert it to my time, but then OP should only give the time in his/her timezone, no need to waste his/her time to convert it to 2 other ones when we all know that google can help us.

kthxbai
Those are the time zones I know off the top of my head. That said, I really should try to memorize GMT/UTC.

Ahri
Oct 15, 2016, 07:03 PM
Ty for the add o/

Anduril
Oct 15, 2016, 09:21 PM
Ok, looks like it's filled up. Please meet up at Franka's in B47 as soon as you have finished the scheduled PD.

Zysets
Oct 15, 2016, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the runs! Really appreciate it!

Ahri
Oct 15, 2016, 10:34 PM
Thanks for the trigger, I very much appreciate that and help enough with my sheet.