PDA

View Full Version : 10-18-16 Large Icons Orbit rod Sighted!

Goukezitsu
Oct 18, 2016, 11:00 PM
As usual here's most of the icons that could fit including all of the weapons and smalls + outfits.
http://imgur.com/a/gcuDP/layout/grid

The full contents including some of the accessory icons are here:
https://mega.nz/#!a1USHYJD!oeNhyjxhxEU26l2dZoueeBQlYKMEWXEDstSN5YL qMSc

Interesting to note there are new orbit weapons. I'm personally excited for the gunslash. I should also mention that pso weapons typically do not get large icon updates as the large icons are made years ago unless they've been recently updated like chain sawd and spread needle were slightly changed.

Edit: I should post what the orbit weapons are since its kind of hard to tell by the design so I'm paring them up with the small icons. There is now:

Orbit Rifle, Jetboots, Gunslash, Wired Lance, Partisan, Double Saber, Rod, Twin Daggers, Katana which is every orbit weapon (except baton ;3)

Shinamori
Oct 18, 2016, 11:04 PM
Can't seem to download the update via vanilla launcher.

Goukezitsu
Oct 18, 2016, 11:08 PM
Can't seem to download the update via vanilla launcher.
I used tweaker which usually gets it earlier than the official launcher does. Official launcher runs around 12 - 12:30 am EST for updates

Nyansan
Oct 18, 2016, 11:15 PM
And here I thought I was done with Demise :( Thinking they're gonna be NT though. Orbit GS is gonna be a welcome part of my arsenal

Shinamori
Oct 18, 2016, 11:23 PM
If they're NT, then they'll likely be part of a sheet.

Zyrusticae
Oct 18, 2016, 11:25 PM
Damn, I hope that Ray unit set doesn't have an abysmal drop rate. I NEED dat shizzle. I collected every single Ray weapon and got them all to 60 element. It's only right that I complement them with their units...

pkemr4
Oct 18, 2016, 11:26 PM
Orbit
Gunslash

Lostbob117
Oct 18, 2016, 11:42 PM
Any text datamined? Like the pot of Gix?

sparab
Oct 19, 2016, 12:03 AM
Orbit
Gunslash

The end of all rods, and maybe talis.

Sirius-91
Oct 19, 2016, 12:28 AM
Any text datamined? Like the pot of Gix?
Ignore the \n's, they represent a linebreak.

不撓不屈の魂 Lv.1 - 与ダメージが6%上昇\nダメージを15%軽減し\nノックバックを消す。
不撓不屈の魂 Lv.2 - 与ダメージが6%上昇\nダメージを17%軽減し\nノックバックを消す。
不撓不屈の魂 Lv.3 - 与ダメージが6%上昇\nダメージを20%軽減し\nノックバックを消す。

otakun
Oct 19, 2016, 12:40 AM
damage reduction and knock back removal? sounds great to me.

CoWorker
Oct 19, 2016, 12:41 AM

i need a clear translation about this, is it damage +6% & reduced damage +15~+20% & knockback?

otakun
Oct 19, 2016, 12:41 AM
i need a clear translation about this, is it damage +6% & reduced damage +15~+20% & knockback?

Rise given damage 6%
The damage reduction to 15%
Turn off the knock back.

Xaeris
Oct 19, 2016, 12:42 AM
Wait, seriously? Just straight up knockback immunity?

ohpz
Oct 19, 2016, 12:44 AM
Rise given damage 6%
Turn off the knock back.

massive hunter potential? wat?

CoWorker
Oct 19, 2016, 12:45 AM
Rise given damage 6%
Turn off the knock back.

thanks, still there are boss 13*s (Knuckles, Jet Boots, Wired Lance and Wand?) that we dont know about

otakun
Oct 19, 2016, 12:46 AM
Would be nice if its true. Need tankish options in this game.

Nyansan
Oct 19, 2016, 12:50 AM
Time to get Gix DS

Anduril
Oct 19, 2016, 12:51 AM
I would say that this means there is no more need for Massive Hunter at all, but then again, this potential probably doesn't include the flinch prevention.

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 19, 2016, 12:54 AM
15% sounds meh in terms of giving up MH all together....

Unless of course you using a set up thats not Hu then thats nice i'd assume

sol_trigger
Oct 19, 2016, 12:59 AM
knockback immunity... time to play tank

Shady3011
Oct 19, 2016, 01:07 AM
Bumped said the Gix series' potential would have a conditional. That potential description sounds completely unconditional.

Callieniera
Oct 19, 2016, 01:08 AM

this should be the potential of drop only series, but not Gix series

sparab
Oct 19, 2016, 01:10 AM
Bumped said the Gix series' potential would have a conditional. That potential description sounds completely unconditional.

You get do do 106% damage while others flying midair is a conditional potential.

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 19, 2016, 01:13 AM
I never quite consider something probability based being "Conditional" since it's no somethingt you have to do other than pray for RNG.

I could be wrong though....

starwind75043
Oct 19, 2016, 01:24 AM
NEW PETS...errr old pets with new attacks lol

Orbit katana

Ray units

that gix potential if correct.

I am interested

Zysets
Oct 19, 2016, 02:15 AM
Might just go for the Gix DS, and keep my Austere Daggers for now.

I mostly use TD, but knockback prevention would be more useful with DS or Knuckles imo

Regardless, I'm loving this stuff, thanks Sega!

Pyrei
Oct 19, 2016, 02:18 AM

I'm gonna throw this out there that this is likely only 1 of the 4 weapon pots for this UQ, the drop wand, knuckles, and JB are distinctly different from the gix series which we'll be getting sheets for, this could easily be 4 different potentials or 3 if they lump wand and knuckles together.

codered543
Oct 19, 2016, 02:38 AM
Im with the idea of that potential being for the non CF weapons only, which is a shame, sounds sexy for fighter and ranger.

oratank
Oct 19, 2016, 03:14 AM
new 13* egg are cf how nice

Kondibon
Oct 19, 2016, 03:43 AM
new 13* egg are cf how nice
Oh, thank god.

Tymek
Oct 19, 2016, 03:21 PM
Damn, I hope that Ray unit set doesn't have an abysmal drop rate. I NEED dat shizzle. I collected every single Ray weapon and got them all to 60 element. It's only right that I complement them with their units...
I...?????
Huh???

Do you....
Do you have unlimited free time?
Are you a millionaire that can do whatever they want because they don't have to work anyways?

Also.
Damn, those weapons are nice.
I hope the new Orbit weapons are -NT.
Also part 2; Damn! Did you people see that new Layering Wear? It's incredible! Beautiful! Magnificent! Outstanding!

Loveless62
Oct 21, 2016, 09:06 AM
Orbit
Gunslash
I think we will hear more about the new Orbit weapons when the Mining Base Defense: Maximum Attack EQ get closer, since the Orbit series is mostly associated with Mining Base Defense.

escarlata
Oct 23, 2016, 09:35 AM
Orbit GS sounds amazing for Fo for those who don't have both a Queen Vera and a Orbit Talis

Nyansan
Oct 23, 2016, 09:46 AM
Orbit GS sounds amazing for Fo for those who don't have both a Queen Vera and a Orbit Talis

Have both Vera and Orbit Talis, still getting GS

Zyrusticae
Oct 23, 2016, 10:03 AM
I...?????
Huh???

Do you....
Do you have unlimited free time?
Are you a millionaire that can do whatever they want because they don't have to work anyways?
It... wasn't that difficult. In fact, I managed to finish my collection a month and change before the file ended. They gave us a LOT of time to do it.

Also made two copies of the gunslash and three rods.

The key was to wake up early for every PD run and do SHAQs and XQs for the blue weapons and boss drops, respectively.

Still, the file shouldn't have ended. The entire set screams "new basic weapon set". It should be a basic expectation that every player will use them before they get something better. Oh, well!

nguuuquaaa
Oct 23, 2016, 10:11 AM

Isn't it's good for every classes except RA?

Raujinn
Oct 23, 2016, 10:19 AM
If only they released that Bullet-Keep Gunslash skill :c

Kazzi
Oct 23, 2016, 11:20 AM
Oh jesus lord Orbit Gunslash, here we'll be praying for the all class PP battery and knowing Sega they'll change the pot for the 2nd round to spite us all.

Sirius-91
Oct 23, 2016, 07:03 PM
Orbit GS: アトルオービット
Orbit JB: ショリードオービット
Orbit Katana: エギルオービット
Orbit Partizan: サグーズオービット
Orbit Rod: シグリアオービット
Orbit TD: トライヴィンオービット
Orbit WL: レイニールオービット
Orbit Rifle: スクヴァールオービット
Orbit DS: ロギュールオービット

New Rear: リア/ヘブンリーリング
New Leg: レッグ/抱っこニャウ

Pyrei
Oct 28, 2016, 04:16 AM
so the shiny ring and funny looking nyau are units? ...well I can hope theyre 12* with decent stats I guess? but these 2 seem less hopefully than the ray set -_-

Sonichi
Oct 28, 2016, 06:35 AM
so the shiny ring and funny looking nyau are units? ...well I can hope theyre 12* with decent stats I guess? but these 2 seem less hopefully than the ray set -_-

My hopes are on Guard Wave being a good 12* unit, since it seems so far it's all about mixing and matching 12* units I at least want something fairly unique to see.

Tymek
Oct 29, 2016, 05:14 PM
It... wasn't that difficult. In fact, I managed to finish my collection a month and change before the file ended. They gave us a LOT of time to do it.

Also made two copies of the gunslash and three rods.

The key was to wake up early for every PD run and do SHAQs and XQs for the blue weapons and boss drops, respectively.

Still, the file shouldn't have ended. The entire set screams "new basic weapon set". It should be a basic expectation that every player will use them before they get something better. Oh, well!

Ah, so you sold your soul! (You just sold most of your sleep...)
Thanks for elaborating, haha...

I think we will hear more about the new Orbit weapons when the Mining Base Defense: Maximum Attack EQ get closer, since the Orbit series is mostly associated with Mining Base Defense.
You were right! NT Orbit weapon sheet announced for Famitsu Maximum Attack EQ!~

Orbit GS: アトルオービット
Orbit JB: ショリードオービット
Orbit Katana: エギルオービット
Orbit Partizan: サグーズオービット
Orbit Rod: シグリアオービット
Orbit TD: トライヴィンオービット
Orbit WL: レイニールオービット
Orbit Rifle: スクヴァールオービット
Orbit DS: ロギュールオービット

New Rear: リア/ヘブンリーリング
New Leg: レッグ/抱っこニャウ
Merci!

This is going to be insane.
And also FANTASTIC.
I am SO EXCITED for Profound Mother and the amazing new Layering Wears!