PDA

View Full Version : Newb Player Looking for Advice/Friends/Help

Plaguelight
Oct 21, 2016, 07:53 PM
So, it's been quite a long time since I last played and I could use a little assistance getting re-acquainted with everything. Some of the guides I looked at seemed a bit outdated, but maybe that's just me being inept? If anyone has the time and patience to spare, I'd really appreciate it!

Hantos
Oct 21, 2016, 08:54 PM
Hello; I'm part of a social gaming comunity called Verucas Illusion. We host a TeamSpeak 3 server and a Discord server with a multitude of gaming channels. The few of us already in the community are always doing TA's, XQ's, EQ's of course, and more! We're super chill and laid back as a community. We're always looking to grow as a community, and have a steady 30+ people on throughout the day on average (more if weekends permit). We have people here that willing to just chill and play with new people, and help out with anything to kill time and have fun! There is no Verucas Illusion team in-game, and it's not necessary for you to leave your current one if you are already in a team. We just want more people to come hang out on TeamSpeak and Discord! We've only got 1 requirement, and it's that you be at least 16 years of age or older. Hope to see you soon!

Our ts: TS3.verucasillusion.com
Our website: http://verucasillusion.com/

Plaguelight
Oct 21, 2016, 09:45 PM
Hello; I'm part of a social gaming comunity called Verucas Illusion. We host a TeamSpeak 3 server and a Discord server with a multitude of gaming channels. The few of us already in the community are always doing TA's, XQ's, EQ's of course, and more! We're super chill and laid back as a community. We're always looking to grow as a community, and have a steady 30+ people on throughout the day on average (more if weekends permit). We have people here that willing to just chill and play with new people, and help out with anything to kill time and have fun! There is no Verucas Illusion team in-game, and it's not necessary for you to leave your current one if you are already in a team. We just want more people to come hang out on TeamSpeak and Discord! We've only got 1 requirement, and it's that you be at least 16 years of age or older. Hope to see you soon!

Our ts: TS3.verucasillusion.com
Our website: http://verucasillusion.com/

I took a look at your site, but saw no mention of PSO2 anywhere... I'm willing to give you guys/girls a shot, but I don't know where to look.

Hantos
Oct 22, 2016, 07:07 PM
That's because we rarely update the forums. The team speak has a couple of game that isn't on the forums, such as smite and other games. If you check out the teamspeak and ask around, people will direct you to the pso2 section. Hope to see you soon!

Plaguelight
Oct 22, 2016, 07:20 PM
That's because we rarely update the forums. The team speak has a couple of game that isn't on the forums, such as smite and other games. If you check out the teamspeak and ask around, people will direct you to the pso2 section. Hope to see you soon!

Oh, I see. I'll look into that, then. Once I get around to downloading TeamSpeak again, haha.

TehCubey
Oct 22, 2016, 07:54 PM
If you have a quick question, post it in the quick questions thread. If you have a question regarding a specific class, write it in that class's thread.

Plaguelight
Oct 22, 2016, 08:13 PM
If you have a quick question, post it in the quick questions thread. If you have a question regarding a specific class, write it in that class's thread.

I have a lot of questions, honestly. Tried posting one in the Quick Questions section, nothing back on that venture so far.

Hantos
Oct 22, 2016, 09:48 PM
Thats great man, when you are on, ask for Yamikunokami or Legend they would love to help you! Hope to see you there!

Plaguelight
Oct 22, 2016, 10:04 PM
Thats great man, when you are on, ask for Yamikunokami or Legend they would love to help you! Hope to see you there!

Thank you. I shall do that.

Great Pan
Oct 23, 2016, 02:17 AM
Rule no.1, stay away from B-01.

Rule no.2, read said above.

Flaoc
Oct 23, 2016, 02:35 AM
using teamspeak instead of discord.. what is this the stone age?

also yes avoid b1 since false info is spread there