PDA

View Full Version : I 'm looken for a legit handgun: guld

Auracom
Apr 29, 2003, 09:58 PM
I'm trying to find a Handgun: Milla with one of my characters and I wanna make the Guld Milla. But I need the Handgun: Guld from someone else... any one have one?

DUNKO1
Apr 29, 2003, 09:59 PM
your funny.......
jk, seriously though it's like the rarest item in the game so don't get your hopes up

Vanango
Apr 29, 2003, 10:38 PM
On 2003-04-29 19:59, DUNKO1 wrote:
your funny.......
jk, seriously though it's like the rarest item in the game so don't get your hopes up

lol. Well, if you're looking for a legit one, *laughs along with DUNKO1* but otherwise... there are so many dupped Guld Millas they are relatively easy to get http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

polishedweasel
Apr 30, 2003, 09:22 AM
Hey AURACOM! it's me leilani, I played with you yesterday! Anyway I have a Handgun Milla already. I don't konw about it's past though, I think I traded some sort of armor for it. If you want it just let me know. I think I know of somebody with a Guld though. I'll try to talk to them about it.

Auracom
Apr 30, 2003, 02:42 PM
I know both Handgun: Milla and Handgun: Guld are incredibly difficult to come by (legit hehe). I'm not about to give up and take a duped one with awesome %. This hunt will extend my playing time or the life of my pso career. Dupes take the fun out of pso to me. I just really want to make a GULD MILLA...

Oh ya I don't really want the Handgun: Milla, I'm hunting for that one myself. Just need to get a Handgun: Guld somehow.