PDA

View Full Version : (Related) Start a new game with previous character?

MDashK
Nov 21, 2016, 11:40 AM
When I started playing NOVA, the english translation nor HENkaku were out yet. I bought the game on eBay and started playing right away, until a higher level.

Now with the english patch out, I would like to experience the story/game from the beggining, but retaining the already created character.

So my question is: Is it possible to "restart" the game but use the character that I had already created?
I'm not mentioning items or anything, just the character design.
In PSO2, one can save the character design to be pulled/used whenever you want.
Is this possible in here?

Altiea
Nov 27, 2016, 04:12 PM
When I started playing NOVA, the english translation nor HENkaku were out yet. I bought the game on eBay and started playing right away, until a higher level.

Now with the english patch out, I would like to experience the story/game from the beggining, but retaining the already created character.

So my question is: Is it possible to "restart" the game but use the character that I had already created?
I'm not mentioning items or anything, just the character design.
In PSO2, one can save the character design to be pulled/used whenever you want.
Is this possible in here?

Unfortunately not; Nova doesn't have the capacity to save character data. But since the game uses sliders instead of matrixes for the character creator, you can just take screenshots of your character's settings and replicate them on a new file.

MDashK
Nov 27, 2016, 04:48 PM
Unfortunately not; Nova doesn't have the capacity to save character data. But since the game uses sliders instead of matrixes for the character creator, you can just take screenshots of your character's settings and replicate them on a new file.

Good idea! Thanks for the reply. =)