PDA

View Full Version : How do I unsubscribe from Sega's newsletter?

Ryuhou
Nov 26, 2016, 05:14 AM
These e-mails are getting annoying.
I tried to but it's difficult, the links in the mail itself only link me to the general Sega account and there most text is inside images so google can't translate it.

Even the urls of the links don't tell me much.

wefwq
Nov 26, 2016, 05:39 AM
You need to login to your SEGA ID (you can found link at the bottom of every SEGA newsletter).
Navigate to account management page, you should see option to subscribe/stop receiving newsletter.

E-mail magazine delivery stop method:
After logging in from SEGA ID management screen, please go to unsubscribe from "e-mail magazine delivery situation" in the page that is displayed from the "to the registration information" in the upper left of the screen.
It should be noted that, due to the timing of the delivery stop, there is a case to reach the mail a few emails even after booking.

Ryuhou
Nov 27, 2016, 11:02 AM
Nah, I get to a page where I see a list of all sorts of Sega published games that looks like this:

- game title as link
[panel with text or a button]

The panel has the text [B]サービス利用登録済 - Service use already registered
and the buttons サービス利用登録 - Register service use

I.e. for each of the games I can subscribe to the newsletter and if I already did it shows me that.
BUT, there is not a single unsubscribe button, I cannot click the text for PSO2 that says I am already subbed.

The only things I can click are links to return at the top left, a button to logout at the top right and then only the links to the game homepages and the buttons to subscribe.

Anyone know where to find the unsubscribe button?