PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to play your PSO2 PC account on PS4 ver?

Spectriel
Nov 29, 2016, 01:24 PM
Hello, I apologize if this is the wrong forum I wasn't sure where to ask.

Exactly as the title says, is it possible to play with your pc account/characters on ps4 ver of pso2 or do you need to start over?

isCasted
Nov 29, 2016, 01:29 PM
It's just a SEGA ID, it's not really bound to any hardware. Many people play on both Vita and PC, so adding PS4 to the equation shouldn't change much.

Now, I'm not sure about specifics of linking your PSN account to SEGA ID, but I believe you might have to contact SEGA's support if you'd want to unlink it.

Zysets
Nov 29, 2016, 02:16 PM
I've never done it, but from experience seeing other's issues, there's no problem in linking your Sega ID to PSN, it's unlinking that causes all sorts of problems. So if you do move to PS4, make sure you're on a PSN account that you're sure you want to use.

Eternal255
Nov 29, 2016, 02:41 PM
Yes, you can. All accounts are cross platform on all systems. Note that your PSN will be bound to your account and you will have to use that same one for all systems (vita & ps4) after logging on. Additionally, you can use a non-JP PSN account.

I run a community on ps4 if you wish to join it, its called "Phantasy Star Online", has around 280 members or so (search user chaosbringer255 if you can't find it in the list)

Oh and for future reference, use this thread for simple questions like this~ http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?213385-Quick-Questions-Come-here-for-quick-answers!