PDA

View Full Version : For english translators.....what you are doing?

FireswordRus
Dec 6, 2016, 02:19 PM
I am got title....
https://puu.sh/sFKEY.jpg
no - it is not guardian galaxy, like in japanese, no it is not supreme guardian, thats ppl say.
I am fap for titles.

Flaoc
Dec 6, 2016, 04:10 PM
you fap for titles?

IchijinKali
Dec 6, 2016, 04:12 PM
I am got title....
https://puu.sh/sFKEY.jpg
no - it is not guardian galaxy, like in japanese, no it is not supreme guardian, thats ppl say.
I am fap for titles.

First and foremost English is clearly not your first language considering the grammar and spelling errors, yes I'm going to be that guy, so I'll try to make this easy to understand.

There are four 'Guardian' titles total and I will be using Google Translate for their 'English' variant.
銀河の守護者 -> Guardian of the galaxy
至高の守護者 -> Supreme Guardian
稀代の守護者 -> A Lone Guardian
拠点の守護者 -> Guardian of the base

Which one did you get? Who the fuck cares know why? Because put simply you did a bit of everything in that run defend, attack, heal, activated barriers, and collected crystals. That is what the 'Guardian' line of titles are about you made it your mission to seek out what needed to be done.

Finally next time use the Quick Questions Quick Answers thread.

Traumin
Dec 6, 2016, 04:26 PM
you fap for titles?

hey man, people fap to a lot of different things

wssh
Dec 6, 2016, 04:41 PM
Not ruler of destruction 0/10.

Sirius-91
Dec 6, 2016, 08:09 PM
First and foremost English is clearly not your first language considering the grammar and spelling errors, yes I'm going to be that guy, so I'll try to make this easy to understand.

There are four 'Guardian' titles total and I will be using Google Translate for their 'English' variant.
銀河の守護者 -> Guardian of the galaxy
至高の守護者 -> Supreme Guardian
稀代の守護者 -> A Lone Guardian
拠点の守護者 -> Guardian of the base

Which one did you get? Who the fuck cares know why? Because put simply you did a bit of everything in that run defend, attack, heal, activated barriers, and collected crystals. That is what the 'Guardian' line of titles are about you made it your mission to seek out what needed to be done.

Finally next time use the Quick Questions Quick Answers thread.
10/10 on spot.