PDA

View Full Version : Necky Trigger Runs (Complete)

Zysets
Dec 8, 2016, 03:23 AM
So I have two Necky Triggers, as I bought an issue of Famitsu digitally, then happened to run into a physical copy at a bookstore the very next day!

I don't need them for any reason, but I figure enough people likely have unfinished Necky files, and I don't want them to go to waste, so I'm making this post. The more Forces, the better, but all are welcome.

There is a low probability that I may have to reschedule, but I will update this post at least 2 hours in advance if it turns out to be necessary. I can also reschedule if the time doesn't work out, and stops us from getting a full MPA, this just happens to be a convenient time for me.

WHEN: Saturday December 10th @ 6:45pm, Start Triggers at 7pm (PST)
WHERE: Block 45, Ship2, Franka's Cafe

Triggers were a success! Two good runs, thank you everyone who was able to make it!

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 8, 2016, 03:27 AM
Awwww I wouldn't be home since that's 2PM EST? =/

Oh well...have fun all who can go.

Zysets
Dec 8, 2016, 03:36 AM
Actually, let me push it back to Saturday 7pm PST/ 10pm EST. I've been told by others outside the board that it isn't a good time. Friday mornings are really convenient for me, but I'm willing to push it back if it's more convenient for others.

TheszNuts
Dec 8, 2016, 03:54 AM
I will come for this as the same char I used on the TD4 trigger (Tamaki Ogami Fi/Hu), but what timezone is this in?

KazukiQZ
Dec 8, 2016, 04:42 AM
It's just after Xmas EQ on that day, no?

Here's some timezones comparison:
http://bit.ly/2gnb6P9

I set its initial time on 6PM PST, btw. Just fyi so no one is confused with the actual gathering time (6.45pm pst) and starting time (7pm pst)

datan
Dec 8, 2016, 05:39 AM
inertia fo/te

IronKrone
Dec 8, 2016, 05:45 AM
Sunday noon for me, huh...

There's a chance that I may be a little late (depending on when I get home that day) but if it's okay, can you sign me up as well?

Character: ゼノ
Class: Ra/Hu

KingSasuke
Dec 8, 2016, 06:15 AM
Character: Noire
Class:BoHu

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 8, 2016, 06:22 AM
Hera-Is -Bo/Hu

VectormanX
Dec 8, 2016, 07:39 AM
Character name もも TE/BR

RadiantLegend
Dec 8, 2016, 08:43 AM
RadiantAim. RA/HU

ashley50
Dec 8, 2016, 10:24 AM
Mischa Gu/Ra

Misaki Ki
Dec 8, 2016, 12:02 PM
Serika - Fo/Te!

KabutechRX
Dec 8, 2016, 12:36 PM
静香・K・スターゲイザー
Fo/Te

Alenoir
Dec 8, 2016, 12:43 PM
I'm interested. Only need 1 run, and there's one from a friend tonight that's happening, but may need another if I get DC'd mid-run.

Maybe stuff me in the wait list if there's one? I don't want to take up space for someone that really really need the runs to finish their file.

Also can run BO/HU or SU/BR. FO/TE and RA/HU also available but I haven't touched RA since DAIS Rifle and FO/TE have half assed weapons.

Zysets
Dec 8, 2016, 12:56 PM
I will come for this as the same char I used on the TD4 trigger (Tamaki Ogami Fi/Hu), but what timezone is this in?

Pacific Timezone (I'm in Los Angeles, if that helps)
Meeting time is 15 minutes after "Christmas on Ice".

Also started a secondary waitlist of people in case anyone has to leave or can't make it for whatever reason. The people I put in the waitlist so far are just the two who mentioned that they're willing to give the spot to someone else if necessary, thank you for that.

From here on out, all people joining are being put on the waiting list, no guarantee you can join the run, keep that in mind!
Post or PM me your ID as well, so I can whisper you if there's room in the MPA.

pkemr4
Dec 8, 2016, 01:22 PM
栄美 / Joshirosama
Fo/Te

KazukiQZ
Dec 8, 2016, 08:37 PM
Well, can consider me (on waitlist #1) out then. Goodluck for the necky MPA o/

Zysets
Dec 8, 2016, 09:41 PM
Well, can consider me (on waitlist #1) out then. Goodluck for the necky MPA o/

Alright, thanks anyways.

Zysets
Dec 10, 2016, 08:06 PM
I'm currently online, and I play to stay online until the trigger runs, so if anyone has any questions or would like to let me know of any change of plans, feel free to whisper me, my ID is Zysets.

KabutechRX
Dec 10, 2016, 08:59 PM
Sorry dude, but something came up, and i'm not gonna be able to make it. Hope you get lucky.

pkemr4
Dec 10, 2016, 09:31 PM
i think im gonna have to take myself off

TheszNuts
Dec 10, 2016, 09:37 PM
I'm around, just cleaning bank from Xmas now.

IronKrone
Dec 10, 2016, 11:07 PM
Thank you for the runs!