PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Way to lvl up for UQ?

Minty Kitty
Dec 8, 2016, 04:57 PM
So im trying to gain access to UQ's so i can fill my Collection Sheets, as they all seem to require UQ's nowadays.

Problem is, i only have 1 class lvl 75, Summoner. My closest class after that is Braver at 64.

What would be the fastest way to level up so i can get my Braver to 75?

EQ's are to sparse for me to use them as a grinding method, sure some of them give decent EXP, but they dont happen fast enough that it works well. Plus, i only gain levels on the current ones on lower classes (gained 2 levels the other day on 1 EQ on my lvl 53 Bouncer).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Zysets
Dec 8, 2016, 05:07 PM
So im trying to gain access to UQ's so i can fill my Collection Sheets, as they all seem to require UQ's nowadays.

Problem is, i only have 1 class lvl 75, Summoner. My closest class after that is Braver at 64.

What would be the fastest way to level up so i can get my Braver to 75?

EQ's are to sparse for me to use them as a grinding method, sure some of them give decent EXP, but they dont happen fast enough that it works well. Plus, i only gain levels on the current ones on lower classes (gained 2 levels the other day on 1 EQ on my lvl 53 Bouncer).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Play Braver main class, use exp and tri boosts, and jump into Battleship or Elder Falz Arm SH EQs if possible. I believe Advance Quest and the daily Limited Quest in the featured quests always have an EXP boost on as well.

Also quick questions thread would have been a good place for this, but it's fine.

Raujinn
Dec 8, 2016, 05:07 PM
Run VHAQs. Even solo they're the best EXP outside of EQs. Keep your featureds up for shots at bonus keys.

Minty Kitty
Dec 8, 2016, 05:58 PM
Play Braver main class, use exp and tri boosts, and jump into Battleship or Elder Falz Arm SH EQs if possible. I believe Advance Quest and the daily Limited Quest in the featured quests always have an EXP boost on as well.

Also quick questions thread would have been a good place for this, but it's fine.

Alright thanks for the help, also i thought about it but i've tried that before quite a while ago and i got flat out ignored. In fact alot of times i ask on other forums where they have quick question threads, i have a habit of getting ignored. So i thought this was quicker.

Run VHAQs. Even solo they're the best EXP outside of EQs. Keep your featureds up for shots at bonus keys.

Thanks for the advice, ill give that a try. I do featured quests every single day but unfortunately this game hates me and REFUSES to hand me anymore Tokyo Keys...just stupid Maga keys ;_;

Moffen
Dec 8, 2016, 06:26 PM
stupid Maga keys ;_;
>MAGA KEYS

MAKE BONUS QUESTS GREAT AGAIN.
Throwback to the time the magatsu keys didnt exist and you could get ridiculously good exp because the rate for tokyo keys was so good.
VH - SH AQ is your best bet though,If you're Su then theres an all class tact on the collection file. Nab that and main braver with your pets for a while till you cap out.

Its a christmas EQ sheet and the enemy level requirements are pretty low,so shouldnt take long to get.
Theres a christmas EQ in a few hours too I think.

Sara-hime
Dec 9, 2016, 03:28 AM
If you're Su then theres an all class tact on the collection file. Nab that and main braver with your pets for a while till you cap out.

Its a christmas EQ sheet and the enemy level requirements are pretty low,so shouldnt take long to get.
Theres a christmas EQ in a few hours too I think.

If you have Premium, just hop on the Player's Shop and get the All Class Tact there for dirt cheap. If not, keep you eyes peeled, as I had 2 drop this past Christmas EQ. Think one of the Darker mobs drops it, but I'm not 100% sure. Why have it as a file if it's so easy to come by? O.o;

Moffen
Dec 9, 2016, 04:46 AM
If you have Premium, just hop on the Player's Shop and get the All Class Tact there for dirt cheap. If not, keep you eyes peeled, as I had 2 drop this past Christmas EQ. Think one of the Darker mobs drops it, but I'm not 100% sure. Why have it as a file if it's so easy to come by? O.o;

Yeah I ran the EQ this morning and got the Tact as a drop too.
Which blew my mind because I never even thought tacts would drop,seeing some shiny red stick on the floor was sort of bizarre till I picked it up.

Eternal255
Dec 9, 2016, 06:08 PM
-Run the daily feature quests an hope to obtain Tokyo bonus passes (magatsu ones suck, but its still good exp, so run those too)
-Complete the high exp DOs (buying the items needed for the gather ones helps)
-EQs - note that some are good, some are shit. Mothership is the best, followed by TD3. The newer ones and the harder ones don't tend to have as many enemies so they're typically not so great for exp. I wouldn't run those crap ones as you are probably better off running other COs
-Blow lots of meseta at the treasure shop for Tokyo bonus passes

The Tokyo gold bonus passes will do you wonders, they typically give around 3 million exp or more if you have enough boosters + premium per run.

Obviously, make sure you're using exp boosters (75% + tri 100% + 20k premium drink if you have it)

i have a habit of getting ignored. So i thought this was quicker.

You're not the only one. Sometimes you just need to post a few times.

ohpz
Dec 11, 2016, 12:39 PM
Adding to what was already said above, Chaotic Darkness the facility featured quest is also decent to chain run for experience. It generally gets to 12/12 quickly if there isn't an EQ on block 9 for SH. This quest spawns bosses in groups of 2 to 3 and it's not uncommon for at least 1 of them to be rare. If you constantly run a +75% exp booster, the XP can potentially be insane here if you get players that can maintain long PSE bursts or you get lucky with a lot of rare boss spawns.

The other 4 in the rotation: Winged Border Breaker, Shironian Pandemonium, Chaotic Beguiler, and Darkness from the Chaos - don't bother chain running those - just do a daily run for a chance at a key.

On the plus side it also doesn't get boring as quickly as soloing AQs.