View Full Version : PSU Clementine is back up

DreXxiN
Dec 10, 2016, 06:41 PM
Thread.

Not sure on rules anymore so search "Clementine Phantasy Star Universe."

Cheers!

Zysets
Dec 10, 2016, 06:54 PM
Anyone know if the same install they posted awhile back works? I still have their "All in One" install, been playing offline for a bit.

DreXxiN
Dec 10, 2016, 07:24 PM
Anyone know if the same install they posted awhile back works? I still have their "All in One" install, been playing offline for a bit.

It's all just one big installer. Very simple to use. But it's different than the old one.

Zysets
Dec 10, 2016, 07:57 PM
Ah okay, looks like I'll have to download their installer again in that case. I wasn't at home when I asked, so I wasn't able to check for myself, thank you for the info!

PrinceBrightstar
Dec 11, 2016, 12:44 AM
I did a livestream of my time on the server until it apparently just went down. I just wish someone in chat had told me my mic volume wasn't high enough at points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPi_zBNNTzI

EDIT:

I did a second live stream tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7L1yatj1Ic

Novajone
Dec 15, 2016, 08:50 PM
Since I did play this but it's a sorta mess on the weapons shop and stuff kinda surprised gotten that far with it.

aidon
Jan 10, 2017, 05:11 PM
Some JP missions have just been added to the game, no time better than the present to join the server.

PrinceBrightstar
Jan 23, 2017, 08:24 AM
I've done a couple of more live streams of the server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tJ3A3c9l_I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W63EZcuaZ50

djknitex
Jul 9, 2017, 07:50 PM
Just made a character and I will be hopping on shortly. Just got to lvl 5 glad to see the server up. Been kinda missing it (One of my guilty pleasures)

MaskedShardy
Jul 17, 2017, 02:37 PM
is this a private version of psu i can download

MaskedShardy
Jul 17, 2017, 02:38 PM
is there a link where i can install the game

Anduril
Jul 17, 2017, 02:47 PM
is there a link where i can install the game
In Google:

Search "Clementine Phantasy Star Universe."
Due to the rules here, there is some ambiguity over how we can handle discussion of private servers, so people tend not to directly link to them.

MaskedShardy
Jul 17, 2017, 04:33 PM
oh, ok, sorry bout that.

im at the site, but it doesnt show any download links, what do i do?

Anduril
Jul 17, 2017, 04:46 PM
im at the site, but it doesnt show any download links, what do i do?

Did you click the link that said "How to Play"?

MaskedShardy
Jul 17, 2017, 10:22 PM
found it.

does psu have mags

ive installed the psu installer, but it says insert disk one, whats that supposed to be

fixed it, nvrmind

its having problems with psuc installer 2.bin, says it cant find it when its in the same folder as everything else

Anduril
Jul 18, 2017, 01:42 AM
Because of the aforementioned ambiguity of private servers in regards to the rules here, all I can tell you is that you might have better luck asking any questions regarding the private server at its forum.

MaskedShardy
Jul 18, 2017, 10:46 AM
ok, srry.

MaskedShardy
Jul 18, 2017, 12:15 PM
im srry, but the clementine forums are honestly not helpful, so im gonna have to bug u guys a again

ashley50
Jul 18, 2017, 04:31 PM
Try their discord?

Mystil
Aug 8, 2017, 05:37 AM
does psu have mags

No. PSU's answer to mags are these small NPCs that you can raise in your room.. I've long forgot what they are called.

Dragwind
Aug 8, 2017, 01:24 PM
No. PSU's answer to mags are these small NPCs that you can raise in your room.. I've long forgot what they are called.

Partner Machines are the closest thing to a mag in PSU. They remain in your room, act as a storage unit for your items, and synthesize items for you. You can also bring them into battle to fight by your side as an NPC.

Aelamasca
Sep 22, 2018, 09:25 AM
Did they finally add Rooms to Clementine?
I miss my bar room, with I just smile playing..U_U memorrriieess

DeathDragon2332
Oct 13, 2018, 01:25 AM
Did they finally add Rooms to Clementine?
I miss my bar room, with I just smile playing..U_U memorrriieess

Late to the party but yes on the rewrite server (for testers and Patreon members) rooms were nearly complete a month or two ago and they are working on boss AI. Everything with rooms works except for I believe the shop search and maybe a bit of the partner machine stuff (you can feed them and all that but I don't believe they gain stats or evolve atm, not really important). Also new drop charts were done and are implemented on the test server as well. Progress is pretty fast nowadays. Shouldn't be too much longer until the server is what I would consider beta.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 13, 2018, 02:23 PM
Late to the party but yes on the rewrite server (for testers and Patreon members) rooms were nearly complete a month or two ago and they are working on boss AI. Everything with rooms works except for I believe the shop search and maybe a bit of the partner machine stuff (you can feed them and all that but I don't believe they gain stats or evolve atm, not really important). Also new drop charts were done and are implemented on the test server as well. Progress is pretty fast nowadays. Shouldn't be too much longer until the server is what I would consider beta.

sounds like good news, looking forward to seeing this when its finally done. I want to hold off until then