PDA

View Full Version : What is the ideal, the best and just good affixes for 7-slot tech weapon?

Kosmeg
Dec 16, 2016, 01:05 AM
I have an 7-slot weapon and want to affix it while boost week is active.
I didn't played this game for a two years before and then for year later and playing it around 3 months now, there is so much changed and I can't track all of it.
Could someone simply say what will be good for my weapon?
The build that comes me in mind is:

Ragne Soul
Technique III
Tech +25 from AC item
Mutation I
Spirita III
Stamina III
Ability III

But, I guess there is a better ones now. Could someone recommend me something that is easy to find now? I can't afford spending millions on fodders, I have mesetas under million -_-

Sizustar
Dec 16, 2016, 01:52 AM
I have an 7-slot weapon and want to affix it while boost week is active.
I didn't played this game for a two years before and then for year later and playing it around 3 months now, there is so much changed and I can't track all of it.
Could someone simply say what will be good for my weapon?
The build that comes me in mind is:

Ragne Soul
Technique III
Tech +25 from AC item
Mutation I
Spirita III
Stamina III
Ability III

But, I guess there is a better ones now. Could someone recommend me something that is easy to find now? I can't afford spending millions on fodders, I have mesetas under million -_-

Read through this first, and visit the affix simulator in it too

http://fulldive.nu/2015/01/06/pso2-affixing-101/

And you need money to properly affix, if you don't have money then it'll depend on what fodders, etc you have.

And in the future use the quick question and answer topic
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?213385-Quick-Questions-Come-here-for-quick-answers!/page3428

Or the Force topic in the guide section
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?225884-Force-Discussion

Kosmeg
Dec 16, 2016, 03:28 AM
OMG... +175 is crazy. Thanks for info :O

Loveless62
Dec 16, 2016, 11:33 AM
+175 isn't even ideal for 6-slot. As of this week, you can substitute Elegant Power for Noble Power to gain another +10 ATK. And a god tryhard could even sacrifice a +35 Gix weapon to add Sentence Power instead of Ability III to add another +5 ATK, for a total of +190 ATK.

For 7-slot, you could add back Ability III (or Doom Break/Mutation II) to get +205 ATK. For an R-ATK weapon, Yamato Factor is available to you (with +20 R-ATK), so you could get to +210 ATK instead.

Now let's talk about your plans:

Ragne Soul
Technique III
Tech +25 from AC item
Mutation I
Spirita III
Stamina III
Ability III

I would look into using Elder Soul instead of Ragne Soul, since you want to avoid putting HP on your weapon (the linked article mentions this). Elder Soul is usually pretty cheap, even at 7-slot, although definitely not as cheap as Ragne Soul.

I would consider using Mutation II instead of Mutation I simply because it is currently so abundant (if you don't mind the HP from either one).

Instead of Stamina III, you could try substituting in a fever affix like Latan Fever. I am not sure you will find a fever at 7-slots for cheap, though. Alternatively, you could use Necky Smile instead.

Asellus
Jan 11, 2017, 12:11 AM
And a god tryhard could even sacrifice a +35 Gix weapon to add Sentence Power

Many farmed gix for sentence. I wouldn't use gix as a weapon because it's conditional and besides, with the way pso2 is saturating the game with weapons it'll be sooner than later before they introduce 13 stars that are even more powerful.