PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who played psp2 transfer over to Pso2?

Chifuyu
Dec 20, 2016, 02:46 PM
My friends and I where talking about old days on psp2 and we got curious and wanted to know if anyone else who played psp2 go to pso2.
If so it would be awesome to meet up on pso2 and chat ^^.
my last known psp2 names where: Minx, and Ushio.

On pso2 my ID is Ooshio

Give me a whisper if you know me! ^^; or if you where on psp2 an just wanna chat! n.n;

This all suppose to be friendly! soso if your not blist automaticly

wefwq
Dec 21, 2016, 10:39 AM
well fug didn't really read.

I missed playing game (grinding) while sitting on my couch or on my bed before going to sleep.
Played PSP, PSP2 and PSP2i. Liked how the game felt evolved in each installment and it's content felt very massive for portable game.
Each games has quite memoriable boss fights too, i loved it a lot.

Kinda want to get PS Vita to play PSO2 and relive the old PSP2 memories, but i'm cheap as fuck.

Zysets
Dec 21, 2016, 11:16 AM
I played PSPo2, played every game in this series besides Nova, some of the old Text Adventure games, and the Game Gear spinoff.

I had a Karen Erra clone in PSPo2, with her outfit and similar hair and all that. Same is true in PSO2.

ZerotakerZX
Dec 21, 2016, 11:37 AM
I think a lot of ppl did. Some hardcore oldtimers that playes since the former sega days are present too.

Shoterxx
Dec 21, 2016, 01:57 PM
Played the PSP1 JP Demo, PSP2 Demo and full game, and started PSP2i, but just barely.

I know I reached level 200 in atleast 2 characters in PSP2, and I know that I once attempted to collect every single weapon in the game, until I realized it was literally impossible (storage size was too small).
Strangely enough, never got the best ending. Dang it.

PSO2 beast race when.

Zysets
Dec 21, 2016, 04:22 PM
Played the PSP1 JP Demo, PSP2 Demo and full game, and started PSP2i, but just barely.

I know I reached level 200 in atleast 2 characters in PSP2, and I know that I once attempted to collect every single weapon in the game, until I realized it was literally impossible (storage size was too small).
Strangely enough, never got the best ending. Dang it.

PSO2 beast race when.

Never, PSO2 doesn't have race abilities, so the Beast's main trait of Nanoblasting is out, and they already have one race specified for each kind of stat. Humans for Striking, Newmans for Tech, CAST for Ranged, and Deuman for Dex.

Unless Beasts are defense oriented, which would be cool. But honestly I highly doubt it'll ever come.

Shoterxx
Dec 21, 2016, 06:05 PM
IK, I said that as an (overused) joke.

Buuuuut... What if...

Ep.5 introduces race-specific skills. Because this game already includes a lot of kinda-pointless, undeveloped mechanics. They just need to do 1 for each race and forget it forever, until they find out it's either broken or someone just woke up one morning and why not. Something like "Photons Something Something" for Newmans, "Machine-like Precision" (crits + aimbot, dunno) for CASTs, "Nanoblast" for Beasts, "Nanomachines" for Dewmans and "Unlimited Genericness" for Humans. That sums up how plenty of RPGs do it in a way it fitted PSO2.