PDA

View Full Version : Guide need help with skill tree!!

Kuraihime
Dec 20, 2016, 10:18 PM
kay so i've got a few levels under my belt and was just wondering where to go from here. ive already spent a few skill points on obvious things but i'd like help for future stuff

also, i've already spent the 100,000 challenge miles i got, upon returning, to level up faster. i just came back to that after not playing for a bit. i never did get that far, but, figured it was a good idea to use that as like, some kind of boost.

despite this, i'm relatively new to the game, lol.

final_attack
Dec 20, 2016, 11:21 PM
I'll just comment on Gu side .... since Bo's just on my alt, and I just occasionally use it when Light-weak EQ came up (only have 1 weapon with ElementalStance).

I'd say the bare minimum for Gu is this (edited a bit) (http://pso2skillsimulator.com/simulator/?code=34n.366.37I.3e1.3kt.3u9.3AC.3Cf.3DP.3QN.7Mh. 80R.96x.5*14), with target at the end around the one I used on my sig (feel free to change R-AtkUp3 to APPR if you need additional PP gain. My brain can't keep up, so, I chose R-AtkUp3 instead.)

And due to TmgMastery related to crit rate, probably good to max ZRC. Combined with CritRing, at least you'll get 75% (50% + 20% + 5% base).

TwiceChain is also good to quickly build Chain. And, imo, it's better to max ChainTrigger 1st then ChainFBonus .... unless you can get high-chain count, most of the time (in this case, get ChainFBonus then max ChainTrigger). In case you want to max all ChainRelated skills.

- As for S-Roll-related skills
[SPOILER-BOX]I think it's mostly related to Chain building / recovering PP while dealing a bit more damage, but you'll also need APPR so you don't waste the needed PP for PA (for ChainFinishing too) ..... once you party up, the benefit for SRollArts/Up might be reduced (or might simply nullified).

S-Roll-JA might be a go to skills before, but, I think it's not worth the SP anymore, since it only affect 1 PA right after S-Roll.
Probably kind of usable when fighting against very aggressive mobs (and you happened to be the target) or the mob simply turn around a lot (you need to do slight repositioning with S-Roll a lot) , so you can only did 1-2 PA before needing to S-Roll again.

That's about it, I guess. So, imo, S-Roll-related skills are too situational with 9 SP to lose (at least)[/SPOILER-BOX]