PDA

View Full Version : Outdated 13 star and eggs

delcck
Dec 20, 2016, 10:34 PM
I just have a quick question.....
Due to the implementation of weapon sheet, it becomes kind of easier to get 13 star weapons and eggs.........
But what should one deal with those out-dated 13 star weapons or unused eggs?
They are eating up spaces... and new weapon and egg sheets from mother are on the way / _ \ .....
It is also expensive to grind all those 13 star to make their "factors" usable as folders......

SteveCZ
Dec 20, 2016, 11:12 PM
It could be something later on as usual. Just store it as much as you can.

Kondibon
Dec 20, 2016, 11:38 PM
Extra 13* eggs you can feed to other pets put on other characters, or use to make rainbow marons.

It is also expensive to grind all those 13 star to make their "factors" usable as folders......Just a small thing. I'm pretty sure the weapon factors on high rarity stuff are mainly for always putting that affix on the weapon itself rather than using the weapon as fodder.

delcck
Dec 21, 2016, 01:58 AM
Extra 13* eggs you can feed to other pets put on other characters, or use to make rainbow marons.

Just a small thing. I'm pretty sure the weapon factors on high rarity stuff are mainly for always putting that affix on the weapon itself rather than using the weapon as fodder.

What!!??? Thanks a lot... I was just thinking about grinding those NT 13 star to get the factors....
Does that mean I can also basically just farm enough weapons for 60 attributes then stop?

Kondibon
Dec 21, 2016, 02:06 AM
What!!??? Thanks a lot... I was just thinking about grinding those NT 13 star to get the factors....
Does that mean I can also basically just farm enough weapons for 60 attributes then stop?You can still use them as fodders, I just meant the affix will come up even if it's the base weapon. Assuming it works like a normal affix. I... actually haven't tested it. I should when the servers come back up.