PDA

View Full Version : PSA: 14* weapons aren't exclusive to Esca Falz Mother.

Lyrise
Dec 24, 2016, 02:32 PM
Straight from Kimura himself in the ongoing Christmas Livestream, 14* weapons can also drop from any of the large scale Dark Falz EMs, as well as Profound Darkness. However, the drop rates for the weapons coming from those EMs will be even lower than that of EscaFalz Mother.

ZerotakerZX
Dec 24, 2016, 04:07 PM
it can't be lower that it is now.

Zorak000
Dec 24, 2016, 04:20 PM
anything else interesting from that stream? I could have sworn there was a weird-looking guest list floating aroung

Lyrise
Dec 24, 2016, 04:28 PM
Not too much, just a lot of interacting with the community and players, running all kinds of triggers, and issuing tasks for everyone to do for free SG. That notice was the only really interesting tidbit of information.

Oh, and KMR getting chewed out for his ice cream eating ways.

Vatallus
Dec 25, 2016, 12:39 AM
Were the SG events on PSObump this morning? aka 12 hours ago. I only just noticed them now after looking to see if I had a reason to wake up in the morning or not.

Also noticed how they are all expired too... 14 hours ago.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 25, 2016, 01:31 PM
Were the SG events on PSObump this morning? aka 12 hours ago. I only just noticed them now after looking to see if I had a reason to wake up in the morning or not.

Also noticed how they are all expired too... 14 hours ago.
they were available Sat morning 12/24 for West players, pretty much 1 day old and expired, most of us didnt care for this stream so kinda blew it off as nothing, rip matoi 220 SGs