PDA

View Full Version : Episode 4 Character Voting + Character Info

Lostbob117
Dec 28, 2016, 12:28 AM
You can vote on your favorite Story Characters and Bosses. You get 2 votes, and you can vote each day.

- Female Characters: http://pso2.jp/players/event/newyear2017/charavote/#voteArea
- Male Characters: http://pso2.jp/players/event/newyear2017/charavote/male/#voteArea
- Bosses: http://pso2.jp/players/event/newyear2017/charavote/enemy/#voteArea

The winner of the Voting will have items created based on them for each Category.

On-top of this: http://pso2.jp/players/gameguide/character_ep4/

You can find character ages, and other good stuff there. (Matoi is 18)

Vatallus
Dec 28, 2016, 12:38 AM
*Looks at Matio's bio*

Sooo... shes been 18 for 2-3 years now, huh?

Kondibon
Dec 28, 2016, 12:50 AM
http://puu.sh/t3htq/f500c233d8.jpg

http://puu.sh/t3hua/b538bbe91d.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hQhzIjz.jpg
finally, a named character who's actually younger than Milla

Also mfw I realize Hagito is not only younger than me but younger than my sister who I still think of as a babby.
http://i.imgur.com/11YDVub.gif

I'm a bit disappointed, but not surprised, that I don't get to see the ages of the characters I'm actually curious about.

*Looks at Matio's bio*

Sooo... shes been 18 for 2-3 years now, huh?18 is the absolute maximum before a character stops being cute and starts being sexy, so they genetically engineered Matoi to never age past that. :wacko:
What's that text beside her age say though?

Vatallus
Dec 28, 2016, 12:55 AM
snip

Unsure, I could probably ask someone. I think it was mentioned back in EP1 they wrote Matoi down as 18 due to not actually knowing what her real age was... Wouldn't be surprised if they are mentioning that again.

Really disappointed with the lack of bio for Quna. Wanted to see if she aged too or not.

Kondibon
Dec 28, 2016, 12:57 AM
Unsure, I could probably ask someone. I think it was mentioned back in EP1 they wrote Matoi down as 18 due to not actually knowing what her real age was... Wouldn't be surprised if they are mentioning that again.Oh yeah. I remember that. That would make sense.

I just realized Milla may officially be a teenager by now. How exciting.

Lostbob117
Dec 28, 2016, 01:04 AM
I expected Hagito to be at least 25 or 26, but I guess Mother helped him become a big time CEO? Also, I thought Enga was 18+.

Zysets
Dec 28, 2016, 01:06 AM
I expected Hagito to be at least 25 or 26, but I guess Mother helped him become a big time CEO? Also, I thought Enga was 18+.

Enga goes to the same school as Hitsugi I think, just sleeps in male dorms, cause, he's a dude.

Also Matoi's profile mentions the Cold Sleep in her age. So I guess you don't age when in cold sleep?

Lyrise
Dec 28, 2016, 01:10 AM
What's that text beside her age say though?

Due to Cold Sleep/Cryostasis.

So, can we keep the running joke going that Quna will always come in 3rd? (For the record I voted for Phaleg and Xiela.)

Kondibon
Dec 28, 2016, 01:12 AM
Enga goes to the same school as Hitsugi I think, just sleeps in male dorms, cause, he's a dude.

Also Matoi's profile mentions the Cold Sleep in her age. So I guess you don't age when in cold sleep?

Due to Cold Sleep/Cryostasis.

Well shit. I guess that means Milla is still like 11 or 12 then. 3:

I expected Hagito to be at least 25 or 26, but I guess Mother helped him become a big time CEO? Also, I thought Enga was 18+.I figured enga was still in his last year of highschool which would put him in the 17-18 range. That one didn't surprise me too much.

Vatallus
Dec 28, 2016, 01:12 AM
Not aging in cold sleep would technically be true depending on how cold that sleep is.

As stupid as what I just wrote sounds. The colder things get the less molecules move. I assume this also would slow down aging too as your body isn't doing anything during this.

This is also sort of assuming a cold sleep has a temp of or extremely close to absolute zero otherwise molecules could still move.

Though in reality I think a person would still die when attempting cold sleep.

Now I'm bored and writing nonsense as I am waiting for dinner to cook after work. Age is less of a number and more of the body's ability to replace old cells. As you "age" eventually the body gets worse at doing this process. To the point where the body can't keep up anymore. That is when you'll notice a person start to actually age, look older, because the body isn't able to replace body tissue fast enough anymore and/or correctly anymore. Which is why I believe a person could technically not age during a cold sleep.

Kondibon
Dec 28, 2016, 01:15 AM
Not aging in cold sleep would technically be true depending on how cold that sleep is.

As stupid as what I just wrote sounds. The colder things get the less molecules move. I assume this also would slow down aging too as your body isn't doing anything during this.

This is also sort of assuming a cold sleep has a temp of or extremely close to absolute zero otherwise molecules could still move.Yeah, it makes sense, I'm just a bit disappointed that it screws with my Milla headcanon.

sparab
Dec 28, 2016, 01:15 AM

This is also sort of assuming a cold sleep has a temp of or extremely close to absolute zero otherwise molecules could still move.

Don't forget time travel unless she fought oldpprentice at age 8. What a resume cheater.

Going to place my bet on matoi and myfriendo by the way.

Hysteria1987
Dec 28, 2016, 01:16 AM
I didn't really look at the people, but Diabo and Guranz, gogogo!

Zysets
Dec 28, 2016, 01:17 AM
Well to put it out there, I voted Mother and Phaleg, Enga and Pietro, then ESC-A Falz and Emper Rappy for the enemy category.

Vatallus
Dec 28, 2016, 01:19 AM
I voted Matoi and Quna. (I always have to vote Quna sorry).

For males... Aratron and Huey.

Bosses... Dio and Mother.

I know I'm boring. I'm sorry.

Kondibon
Dec 28, 2016, 01:19 AM
The boss one is hard for me, since there's only 3 bosses on there I DON'T like. >_>

Anduril
Dec 28, 2016, 01:23 AM
Huey is life. Huey is love. I will always vote Huey.
Also voted for Pietro, just 'cause.
Female, since Melrondia is no longer an option, I default to Patty-chan and Tea.
Bosses, I went boring as well: Dio Hunar and ESC-A Falz Mother.

Moffen
Dec 28, 2016, 01:33 AM
If you guys arent vothing Human Bethor and Drago Bethorleon im disowning you as a father.

Xaeris
Dec 28, 2016, 01:34 AM
*looks at ages* Oh right, I somehow forgot that I'm playing anime. Jesus, my poor characters must be utterly exasperated being in the midst of nothing but children all the time.

For men, voted for Huey and Pietro because they make me laugh. For women, voted Phaleg for sharp fashion sense and Matoi because canon waifu.

Enforcer MKV
Dec 28, 2016, 01:49 AM
Hmmm...bosses...Deadlion and Yamato.

Male, Huey and Saga.

Female...Ulc and Fourier! xD

ZerotakerZX
Dec 28, 2016, 02:33 AM
wif, where's Maria? I've always voted for her.

loafhero
Dec 28, 2016, 03:20 AM
Quna not being given a bio and thus, hiding her age could be because of her nature as an idol. As an idol, cuteness is the most prioritized trait and hiding an idol's age is a way of maintaining that image of cuteness. At the end of the day, idols are products that need to have their "value" maintained.

I was surprised that Xiao was listed as a character of EP4 despite not having appeared so far. I guess they've already spoiled his eventual appearance in the next chapter, I guess?

I find it adorable that Matoi and Player in the relationship tree are given a pink arrow connecting with each other.... but was quickly grossed out that Kohri and Aru are given the same pink arrow connecting them.

My votes:

Females = Matoi (she's still the superior main heroine in my eyes and her appearance made EP4's Story more bearable) and Sara (I'm a sucker for nagging but kind tsunderes.... and her exposed neck and shoulders are just hnnnnnnng)

Male = Saga (his coolness and sharp wit are still a delight to see) and Huey (the way his "Eh?" was delivered in the Story was just so memorable)

Boss = Drago Deadlion (for being voiced by Freeza) and Gruezoras Drago (his design and voice are so cool). Disappointed that Box Dewbles wasn't a candidate cause I found the little guy to be kinda adorable in a way.

oratank
Dec 28, 2016, 04:46 AM
my call aratono or doctor dio,phaleg,em-rappy are the winner

IchijinKali
Dec 28, 2016, 05:36 AM
Females: Quna & Och
I want Och's hair and maybe her fang. Quna so I don't have to pick between Patty & Tea.

Males: Huey & Enga
The only two males that haven't annoyed me in the story.

Bosses: Emp & Guranz
Can we hope for cape and crown? Gotta vote for the robot.

Nyansan
Dec 28, 2016, 05:59 AM
Female: Phaleg and Matoi. Matoi vote could be anyone really, Sega can't I just give my other female character vote for another male vote?
Actually, now that I think of it might switch next vote from Matoi to Mother just for the possible camo.

Male: Huey and Enga. Huey cuz he's Huey and Enga cuz I wanted a TMG/Rifle camo that doesn't look absurd as a rifle (also the bias for Yoshimasa Hosoya is real).
If I could have an extra vote for males it would be Aratron.

Boss: Emperappy and Deadlion

Poyonche
Dec 28, 2016, 06:28 AM
Female : Phaleg and Matoi
Male : Huey and Pietro
Boss : ESCA Falz and Quartz Aberration (forgot its true name), I don't know why I bother with this category as we may just get à shitty room item. (but if it is a Mag device then yush)

Chalun-k_x_light
Dec 28, 2016, 08:13 AM
For female vote.I'll go for Matoi(Of course i like her too damn much LoL),Mother,Phaleg.
For male vote.I'll go for Saga and Huey LoL.
For enemy,i guess i'll go for Esca Falz Mother all the way then.

About character Bios,i'm not surprised about character's age at all.Maybe due to already knew of some old characters before EP.4 :V

Cyber Meteor
Dec 28, 2016, 08:25 AM
My votes, mostly based on EP4 perspective aka not considering previous Episodes in any way for those who were present before EP4

Female : Katori and Phaleg (3rd would be Hitsugi, so i may switch one of those two with her some days)
Male : Bethor and Ophiel (although i consider there is a good gap of interest between those two xD)
Boss : Train Ghidoran and Diabo (still hesitating with Drago Deadlion but i voted those two today :p)

TehCubey
Dec 28, 2016, 08:32 AM
wif, where's Maria? I've always voted for her.

Only characters that actually showed up in ep 4 are on the list.

I can't be arsed to vote everyday so I did it once just to say that I did.

My female picks are Hitsugi (because I like her as a character) and Phaleg (because I like everything about her).
My male picks are Huey (because he's Huey) and Pietro (because he's funny).

Can't decide on bosses yet.

silo1991
Dec 28, 2016, 10:36 AM
i just hope for bosses yamato dont end up in the first 3 places , that would be an insult to me because he is the most meh boss of this season in terms of appearance
for female clarice claes and sara
for male aru ( i want his hair) and huey
for bosses PD and anga

Renvalt
Dec 28, 2016, 12:49 PM
For female, I went Phul and Och (the former because she's got the looks, and the latter because of who voices her).
For males, I went with Huey and Aratron (the former because he cracks me up, the latter because Tall Master Roshi with Thor's Personal Sledgehammer)
For bosses, Profound Darkness and ESC-A Falz (the former because Ooze remix, the latter because of dat juicy fun Phase 1).

Zanverse
Dec 28, 2016, 01:06 PM
Females: Mother and Phaleg
I didn't even think twice about this decision. I really do like Mother during the recent chapter, and Phaleg has always been my favorite. I would've chosen Sierra too, if third choices were allowed.

Males: Bethor and Ophiel
Again, no-brainer for me. Bethor was my favorite Cluster member, and I chose Ophiel because DIO.

Bosses: Train Ghidoran and Dio Hunar
Train Ghidoran is my favorite boss enemy from Episode 4 for a couple of reasons, and Dio Hunar is also pretty cool. I thought about choosing Gruzoras Drago or the Robo-Cat duo, so maybe I'll vote for those two on another device.

Vatallus
Dec 29, 2016, 03:40 AM
Woof, nearly forgot to vote.

Keilyn
Dec 29, 2016, 04:58 AM
Polls like this remind me so much on how SEGA greatest skill is to make a pretty game, while everything else is lost in the process. :(
Voting on this was far too obvious on my choices.
Good Luck!

Zyrusticae
Dec 29, 2016, 12:15 PM
*looks at ages* Oh right, I somehow forgot that I'm playing anime. Jesus, my poor characters must be utterly exasperated being in the midst of nothing but children all the time.
Same with mine. None of them are younger than the mid-20s, and one of them is in their 40s (though she doesn't look it, ofc).

It wouldn't be shocking if everyone referred to them as "senpai" or "sensei" judging by these ages. Funny thought.

ralf542
Dec 29, 2016, 01:27 PM
What are getting from the female winners? We have almost everything. I would like to vote for Mother, Matoi and Aika but I can't :(

I thought that Matoi would be way older like 23-25 or unknown and Aika? Uh wait, this is PSO2.

Thanks for the character guide link, now I can listen to Hyaku pāsento all day long, Su burashi kona wa Kiwa.

Vatallus
Dec 29, 2016, 05:34 PM
Matoi might as well be unknown because she was listed as 18 in EP1. There is at least 2 years of not cold sleep and then some amount of cold sleep that we don't know the exact amount of. Technically speaking she is "Unknown" but I'm not sure why. I don't think they ever explain why they can't just find her birth records from X amount of years ago and then factor in the 10 year skip. Considering what happened I wouldn't be surprised if Luther just erased her records.

So don't feel bad as 23 would be closer to her real age than 18 is.

Same with Quna.. timeline wise she would have been 24 in EP1 but they didn't even give her a bio for EP4.

A lot of the EP1 Arks are older. Afin was the youngest at 16, Zeno was ... 28 I think? Echo being one year younger than Zeno. Gettemhart being 32 I think? Melphonsia being... 29 or 30? My memory is fuzzy but Afin, Tea, Patty, and Matoi were the youngest. A lot of other NPCs were more realistic ages of people you'd expect to be serving in a military establishment.

Then you have cast like Maria and Regius who are both 75+. EP4 introduced a lot of young characters while most of the characters introduced in EP1 - EP3 were adults.

Kondibon
Dec 29, 2016, 05:43 PM
Milla is still like 11 or 12. \o/

Zysets
Dec 29, 2016, 05:51 PM
and Aika? Uh wait, this is PSO2.

To be fair, Aika was a highschooler for the majority of her screentime in all PSO2 media. (Most of her screentime is in the Anime)

loafhero
Dec 29, 2016, 09:39 PM
From what I got from EP4's Story, the Player and Matoi were placed in cryo sleep at the same time soon after the events of EP3. Matoi got out first (hence, her appearance in the anime which was one year after EP3) but the Apprentice stuff led to Matoi being placed into cryo sleep again. Thus, both Player and Matoi are still the same age as they were in EP1.

For reference, there is this thread that lists out character ages (back in EP1)
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?207128-Character-ages-or-Maria-and-Regius-are-really-bloody-old

IchijinKali
Dec 29, 2016, 10:32 PM
What are getting from the female winners? We have almost everything. I would like to vote for Mother, Matoi and Aika but I can't :(

Well besides a certain duo we don't have them as mags, Patty & Tea we do have thanks to a popularity vote of some sort back then. But the rest of the cast nope not even Matoi amazingly enough.

Keilyn
Dec 29, 2016, 10:33 PM
Thank you all for reminding me of the ages of the characters.
I like writing stories for the fun and hobby of it, so I've always liked to keep tabs on the chronological development of a story and its characters.
A character can age, but I don't see the models reflecting such an age, but its ok... as long as people get the gist of it.

IchijinKali
Dec 29, 2016, 10:39 PM
Thank you all for reminding me of the ages of the characters.
I like writing stories for the fun and hobby of it, so I've always liked to keep tabs on the chronological development of a story and its characters.
A character can age, but I don't see the models reflecting such an age, but its ok... as long as people get the gist of it.

Two pictures to help you with that.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://iwannarofl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/lqFxfbw.jpg
http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a9PZWej_700b.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Or to make it more hilarious
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.memecdn.com/rmx-f-ck-age-logic_o_510597.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Vatallus
Dec 29, 2016, 11:30 PM
Not exactly sure how you get they are the same age as they were in EP1 according to the timeline, but ok. You'd be trying to say EP1 to EP3 literally happened in less than a year.

loafhero
Dec 30, 2016, 12:07 AM
You'd be trying to say EP1 to EP3 literally happened in less than a year.

It did...

OZZX16
Dec 30, 2016, 12:20 AM
Actually, EP1 to EP3 in it's story took around a little over a year to finish.First event from EP1 is A.P 238 2/20, and avoiding EP3's side story, that final event took place on A.P 239 4/1.So a little bit over a year, actually.

loafhero
Dec 30, 2016, 02:04 AM
Actually, EP1 to EP3 in it's story took around a little over a year to finish.First event from EP1 is A.P 238 2/20, and avoiding EP3's side story, that final event took place on A.P 239 4/1.So a little bit over a year, actually.

Either ARKS calendar has less than 12 months in its own year or the writers screwed up in getting the ages right.

As I recalled, there wasn't much of a large time skip between EP1 and EP2. EP3 takes place 3 months after EP2 (based on how Matoi spent only 3 months training to be an ARKS between EP2 and EP3).

OZZX16
Dec 30, 2016, 02:46 AM
Either ARKS calendar has less than 12 months in its own year or the writers screwed up in getting the ages right.

As I recalled, there wasn't much of a large time skip between EP1 and EP2. EP3 takes place 3 months after EP2 (based on how Matoi spent only 3 months training to be an ARKS between EP2 and EP3).

I'm actually relooking at the event chronicles, EP2's last event ended at 8/7, so 3 months in our time would of made it november, and EP3 began in our January...

...Yeah, writers dun goof'd, most likely.Then again, considering the...beginning of EP4, this shouldn't be a surprise to me.

Excuse me as I just leave now, that's all I really wanted to say.

Keilyn
Dec 30, 2016, 04:38 AM
Two pictures to help you with that.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://iwannarofl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/lqFxfbw.jpg
http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a9PZWej_700b.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Or to make it more hilarious
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.memecdn.com/rmx-f-ck-age-logic_o_510597.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

The first picture made me speechless
The second picture made me speakless...

ralf542
Dec 30, 2016, 04:52 AM
To be fair, Aika was a highschooler for the majority of her screentime in all PSO2 media. (Most of her screentime is in the Anime)

So Xiera Casra "hired" Aika with 15 to send her to earth for undercover missions?

With her original personality I could see Matoi 20+

Meteor Weapon
Dec 30, 2016, 07:12 AM
So Xiera "hired" Aika with 15 to send her to earth for undercover missions?

With her original personality I could see Matoi 20+

Blame that on Casra, Xiera knows nothing about Aika going to Urf School

Kintama
Dec 30, 2016, 07:37 AM
Blame that on Casra, Xiera knows nothing about Aika going to Urf School

Urf..?
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/c/ce/Urf_OriginalSkin.jpg

Vatallus
Dec 30, 2016, 09:33 AM
EP1 Start
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/nyUrBGO.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

EP3 Start
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/ldERUrM.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

EP3 Profound Darkness
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/J8EyJkX.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Yeah, no.

loafhero
Dec 30, 2016, 10:34 PM
And yet, Matoi is still 18. So, either ARKS calendar works differently or the writers dun goofed.

Kondibon
Dec 31, 2016, 12:07 AM
And yet, Matoi is still 18. So, either ARKS calendar works differently or the writers dun goofed.Her age was specifically unknown back in episode 1, so it's more like she was 18ish maybe. I'd say she started somewhere between 16-18 and is somewhere between 18-20 now.
It's not that she's "still 18', it's that we don't know how old she was when we met her and 18 is a rough guess.

loafhero
Dec 31, 2016, 03:13 AM
Her age was specifically unknown back in episode 1, so it's more like she was 18ish maybe. I'd say she started somewhere between 16-18 and is somewhere between 18-20 now.
It's not that she's "still 18', it's that we don't know how old she was when we met her and 18 is a rough guess.

So, was this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?207128-Character-ages-or-Maria-and-Regius-are-really-bloody-old)wrong or something?

Kondibon
Dec 31, 2016, 03:36 AM
[QUOTE=loafhero;3408352]So, was this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?207128-Character-ages-or-Maria-and-Regius-are-really-bloody-old)wrong or something?That thread is a copypasta of a 4chan thread with a simple list that has no other information. :T What I meant when I said unknown wasn't that they didn't list it at all, just that it was something like "we don't know exactly how old she is, but she's probably 18ish". At least as far as I remember. I don't think we got a concrete answer for her age until the time shenanigans in episode 3, and that's just an assumption on my part, because I don't think it ever came up.

Vatallus
Dec 31, 2016, 03:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/zP05ygy.gif

IchijinKali
Dec 31, 2016, 08:09 AM
CiC of Arks is 19 uh
https://media.giphy.com/media/YuEdUiDmey8W4/giphy.gif

Jamster66
Dec 31, 2016, 10:38 AM
I say the Train Hydra and Battleship Yamato win for Monsters Section

Kondibon
Dec 31, 2016, 05:54 PM
CiC of Arks is 19 uh
https://media.giphy.com/media/YuEdUiDmey8W4/giphy.gifCiC? What?

IchijinKali
Dec 31, 2016, 07:03 PM
CiC? What?

CiC = Commander-in-Chief
Basically leader of ARKs aka Ulc is 19 years old.

loafhero
Jan 2, 2017, 12:18 AM
Given EP4's blatant "Youth Power" theme, ARKS CiC being a teenager isn't surprising.

AutumnChronicle
Jan 2, 2017, 01:23 AM
CiC? What?

To be fair, all ARKS members are probably hella genetically engineered so it's no surprise why everyone in the lore is so talented and attractive... for the most part.

Vatallus
Jan 2, 2017, 04:09 AM
Speaking of EP4 related stuff...

It's a black void in there. I knew she was a hellspawn.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/PoTyOOM.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

loafhero
Jan 2, 2017, 10:28 AM
Grow up fast and marry Huey already.

CCIII can't age physically. In EP4, she says that as a result of being a clone she's stuck with her current physique. She might already be of the right age for marriage already but her physique and personality makes it hard to see that.

Vatallus
Jan 2, 2017, 10:42 AM
Phyiscally impossible to age due to being a clone. Man that is a new one. Sega really screwed the pooch on this one.

oratank
Jan 2, 2017, 11:48 AM
create clone that can't age physically? oh luther you are the master of pedophile

loafhero
Jan 2, 2017, 08:35 PM
Phyiscally impossible to age due to being a clone. Man that is a new one. Sega really screwed the pooch on this one.

Gotta keep them loli fans happy especially since Aurora isn't in EP4. Plus, CCIII's VA is Aoi Yuki whose voice is well suited to little girl characters.

It would be pretty weird (though, really funny) if we were to hear the same voice in a body that's more similar to the noticeably more well-endowed Sara.

Meteor Weapon
Jan 2, 2017, 10:37 PM
Aurora is a photoner, why in the hell they didn't make her relevant in ep4 lol

Tymek
Jan 2, 2017, 10:58 PM
Remember when they said EPISODE 3 CHAPTER EX would be the "prologue to EPISODE4" lol

Kondibon
Jan 2, 2017, 11:32 PM
Aurora is a photoner, why in the hell they didn't make her relevant in ep4 lolThey kind of already finished Aurora's story. Photoner or not, she didn't even seem to know much about everything with Mother other than the fact that they threw her in the cosmic garbage, so I can't think of how she'd be relevant.

Remember when they said EPISODE 3 CHAPTER EX would be the "prologue to EPISODE4" lolNo... >_>

loafhero
Jan 3, 2017, 01:39 AM
By the way, when does this voting period end?

IchijinKali
Jan 3, 2017, 02:22 AM
By the way, when does this voting period end?

Going to guess the 15th of February.at 16:00. Based on what is put up at the top.

Zysets
Jan 4, 2017, 12:09 AM
Remember when they said EPISODE 3 CHAPTER EX would be the "prologue to EPISODE4" lol

But EP3 Chapter EX didn't even have any loose ends. I don't remember them saying that either.

Cyber Meteor
Jan 4, 2017, 05:19 AM
Bumped.org did a translation of the slide about EP3 chapter EX when it was revealed during the livestream and one of the sentence on it advertised this chapter as "a new prologue"

loafhero
Jan 4, 2017, 06:08 AM
"a new prologue"

[SPOILER-BOX]
https://youtu.be/5fc52FlDAm0[/SPOILER-BOX]

Alenoir
Jan 5, 2017, 01:24 PM
Bumped.org did a translation of the slide about EP3 chapter EX when it was revealed during the livestream and one of the sentence on it advertised this chapter as "a new prologue"

A new prologue to "what", though. For all we know that could be pointing toward episode 6 or something when we finally get to touch those 11 god/goddess/whatever.

Xaelouse
Jan 27, 2017, 03:34 AM
Mother, Aratron, and Empe Rappy are currently running for 1st place

TehCubey
Jan 27, 2017, 08:43 AM
Kohri higher than Hitsugi.
Phul and Och not in top 3 but really close.

This baffles me.

Other results are fine though.

Vatallus
Jan 27, 2017, 09:18 AM
Glad to see Aratron and Huey up there. Falz Mother is there.. kinda find it lame that people are voting for Emperappy and Taga/Izu though. Expected to see Matoi and Phaleg but a bit disappointed to see Mother at the top of the females. Not surprised to see Quna for once not in the top 3 of females since it seems more and more as the game goes on she gets less and less screen time. She still gets more than a lot of other characters though.

Sizustar
Jan 27, 2017, 09:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/w8vdtFl.jpg

IchijinKali
Jan 27, 2017, 09:41 AM
Only three good things I can say about the current results shota boy isn't in the top 3, Huey is, and Emp is in 1st. Females pft I'm fighting loli fans, Matoi fans, and oddly enough strong female fans.

Dualdiamond
Jan 27, 2017, 11:06 AM
Female
1st Mother - Yea, was expecting that.
2nd Matoi - A bit unfair to put Matoi in amongst these characters. She barely even appeared.
3rd Phaleg - Depending on how far behind she is, Phaleg might make a come back.
Etc - Hitsugi is losing to Kohri.

Male
1st Aratron - Best Mother Cluster.
2nd Hagito - People want more modern day military weapons.
3rd Huey - You won already once! Give someone else a chance.
Etc - You stay in that 11th place Ardem.

Bosses
Without the bosses like Emp Rappy and Tagami, ESCA Mother would be top followed by Yamato, Dio Hunar, Profound Darkness.
But not surprised that Emp Rappy is at top. Those types of bosses always win. 3/4 of the Earth bosses are last place.

loafhero
Jan 27, 2017, 11:44 AM
-Sees Kohri not in the Top 3 Females- YAY!!

-Sees Kohri in the Top 10 anyway- DAMN IT, JAPAN!

D-Inferno
Jan 27, 2017, 07:40 PM
lol @ Hitsugi ranking so low. And Ardem is in last despite being the true antagonist.

loafhero
Mar 16, 2017, 10:56 PM
So, the results are out.

For females, Mother is 1st. Not sure if its because people liked her backstory (I sure as hell didn't) or her design or if people really enjoyed the Esca Falz Mother raid. Matoi is 2nd (which I'm really glad about) and Phaleg is 3rd so now I really wish to see these 2 demon ladies duke it out at some point.

I am super shocked that Sara ranked the lowest. Do people hate tsunderes nowadays? Do people not like her new design? I'm also disappointed that shitty Kohri managed to squirm her way into the Top 10 (she's 9th) but I take satisfaction that Hitsugi, the main protagonist that the Story focused so much on, only managed to be 12th in rankings :-D

For males, for once, its an old dude (Aratron) that ranks 1st. Guess people liked Aratron's scenes in the previous chapter. I'm glad that Huey is 3rd but Hagito being 2nd is a surprise.

Bosses, Emperrappy is 1st but I don't care much about the rest.

Altiea
Mar 16, 2017, 11:07 PM
Japanese seem to like Kouri, surprisingly enough. At least, that's what I gathered prior to the poll. Maybe it's her outfit.

The problem with Sara is that she's not... interesting. Personally speaking, anyway. Her only sense of character is her clone connection with Klariskrays, and the dynamic between them. And... that's it. Her design especially doesn't really stand out in any way whatsoever. Also, for those people that joined up when EP4 came out, EP4 did almost absolutely nothing to give the new players a chance to get to know her. Her screentime was absolutely minimal; Lisa had more screentime, and she had practically zero connection to the plot prior to EP4,

Only thing I can say about Hagito ranking 2nd is that he has a pretty decent design. His character is terrible storywise, though.

Emperappy deserves its rank. It's cute until it rolls over you and one-shots you.

Xaeris
Mar 16, 2017, 11:16 PM
I don't get the love for Mother. I mean, she wasn't bad, and I even liked her a little, but first place? Eh. Perhaps people emphasized with her when she was getting friendship no jutsu'd by Hitsugi.

Altiea
Mar 16, 2017, 11:19 PM
I don't get the love for Mother. I mean, she wasn't bad, and I even liked her a little, but first place? Eh. Perhaps people emphasized with her when she was getting friendship no jutsu'd by Hitsugi.

I'm certain design matters a lot to the voters as well. Kouri is pretty terrible in terms of characterization, but she looks better than Hitsugi.

Although Aratron proved that you can win any poll if you happen to be hiding a super mode where you transform from a powered up old dude to a powered up giant old dude in a shining gold suit that looks like a supersized dwarf.

Xaeris
Mar 16, 2017, 11:21 PM
True. Maybe that little sashay and hip saunter she had going when she was invading the heart of enemy territory won people over.

Altiea
Mar 16, 2017, 11:29 PM
Although for real? I would be impressed if we got to fight more Level 80 Story Bosses in a future Solo XQ down the line. Level 80 Phaleg and Aratron would be incredible fights.

sparab
Mar 16, 2017, 11:29 PM
Only thing I can say about Hagito ranking 2nd is that he has a pretty decent design. His character is terrible storywise, though.

Hagito is like a lesser (or greater?) loser in story. 80% of his popularity come from emerald tablet's battle voice though.

Advertisement. Just like how Io win first place for EP2 vote.

loafhero
Mar 16, 2017, 11:56 PM
I feel like Sara would have ranked higher if they gave her a love interest for her to go all typical "Its not I like you or anything, BAKA!". Its cliche and overdone but the audience would eat that shit up without hesitation... also, yeah her design doesn't stand out much. Would have preferred that she had an outfit that wasn't so blatant about the "twin" dynamic. Look at Patty and Tea for example. Their obviously twins but they don't wear matching clothes to point that out.

With so little screentime given to the pre-EP4 characters, Sara's grounded personality would easily lose to the more "expressive" characters like Lisa, Huey and Klarisklays III. No one wants to hang out with a party pooper, after all.

Japanese seem to like Kouri, surprisingly enough. At least, that's what I gathered prior to the poll. Maybe it's her outfit.
As far as I remember, the Japanese still love their super squeaky voice airheaded highschool girls.

Kondibon
Mar 17, 2017, 12:25 AM
I feel like Sara would have ranked higher if they gave her a love interest for her to go all typical "Its not I like you or anything, BAKA!". The lack of that is why I insist she isn't tsundere. There's no Dere, just Tsune. She almost had that dynamic with CCIII, but they warmed up to each-other pretty quickly. I admit I actually find that refreshing with how common having a "rough" female character not admit they like someone, as though it's all they know how to do. Sara is actually one of the most normal characters now that I think about it.

Dualdiamond
Mar 17, 2017, 01:43 AM
If we were to break down the success of the EP4 characters by vote results alone, I'd assume it would look something like this based on percentages.

Female
Tier 1 - Mother > Phaleg > Xiera
Tier 2 - Phul > Och > Kohri
Tier 3 - Hitsugi > Aika

Male
Tier 1 - Aratron > Hagito > Pietro > Enga
Tier 2 - Aru > Ophiel > Bethor
Tier 3 - Ardem

Aratron can still be salvaged from his supposed death since we didn't actually see him die.

Mother may possibly return in some way shape form. Mabey Aratron will save her at the very end upon Ardem's defeat.

We already know Hagito is alive through Aratron/Ophiel conversation and will likely be related to "Yamato EX". Although, will probably never reappear after the extra chapter.

Xiera will almost certainly be part of the main crew for EP5+.

Not sure what they would do with Phaleg post EP4. She might just sacrifice herself to kill Ardem for good.

Ardem is so dead. You will live on as a mindless phantom like ESCA Falz.

Hitsugi despite her popularity will probably return because of the ability they gave her on purification.

Nyansan
Mar 17, 2017, 02:23 AM
I actually think that Aratron and Mother winning 1st place has less to do with their actual popularity and more on what people would get if they win. Mother has those rad looking DBs and Aratron has his hammer, and both have are good camo material

loafhero
Mar 17, 2017, 02:32 AM
The lack of that is why I insist she isn't tsundere.

Her partner card literally classifies her personality trait as "tsundere", though. While Sara has no love interest, she does so often do the whole "tsun" and "dere" routine with certain other characters anyway but its more familial love than romantic love. For example, in the older Episodes, she tends to deny a lot that she feels lonely pretty easily any time Maria or Xiao are too busy to spend time with her. Then in 3-EX, there's her reluctance to admit that she's jealous of how clingy Klarisklays is towards Matoi.

She also uses the word "Baka" a lot which is a very typical tsundere trait.

Dualdiamond
Mar 17, 2017, 03:07 AM
I actually think that Aratron and Mother winning 1st place has less to do with their actual popularity and more on what people would get if they win. Mother has those rad looking DBs and Aratron has his hammer, and both have are good camo material

But I'm almost certain they will both instead be released as SG scratch cameos.

Since the other Mother Cluster weapons are . . . a green tablet, a triangle, and a book. Mabey some dynamite and medical scalpels.

Nyansan
Mar 17, 2017, 03:50 AM
But I'm almost certain they will both instead be released as SG scratch cameos.

Since the other Mother Cluster weapons are . . . a green tablet, a triangle, and a book. Mabey some dynamite and medical scalpels.

Or they could be given the Huey treatment and both will be released as separate camos with the SG scratch ones supporting multiple weapons :wacko: