PDA

View Full Version : PlayStation Network Award Secret Phrase

Vatallus
Dec 28, 2016, 03:17 AM
I haven't notice Bump bring this back to the front page but maybe some others might of remembered seeing it a couple weeks ago.

PSO-Bump:
[SPOILER-BOX]Say the phrase アワード連続受賞おめでとう in chat to receive:

100 SG Ticket
+100% Tribooster (x2)
Free Salon Pass

The campaign begins December 28th, so we’ll talk about it again once it comes up.[/SPOILER-BOX]

It works now.

KingSasuke
Dec 28, 2016, 04:55 AM
I haven't notice Bump bring this back to the front page but maybe some others might of remembered seeing it a couple weeks ago.

PSO-Bump:
[SPOILER-BOX]Say the phrase アワード連続受賞おめでとう in chat to receive:

100 SG Ticket
+100% Tribooster (x2)
Free Salon Pass

The campaign begins December 28th, so we’ll talk about it again once it comes up.[/SPOILER-BOX]

It works now.

I might be screwed I am playing on ps4 and I am stuck on 受賞 which I think it isn't katakana or hiragana. Would be easy if someone could just msg me the phase then I could copy and paste but I not gonna count on it.

Vatallus
Dec 28, 2016, 05:28 AM
Don't think we play on the same ship so can't really help you there. That said for anyone else the code does work for PC players and probably Vita players too.

That said 受賞 is Kanji.

Moffen
Dec 28, 2016, 05:36 AM
Oh god I needed SG and a triboost too.

Nohomo mann but god I love you for this <3

AnikaSteinberg
Dec 28, 2016, 05:57 AM
I might be screwed I am playing on ps4 and I am stuck on 受賞 which I think it isn't katakana or hiragana. Would be easy if someone could just msg me the phase then I could copy and paste but I not gonna count on it.

Don't know much about PS4 input interfaces, but with a JP keyboard you can type jushou (じゅしょう), and then transform it to 受賞 for that kanji

freyt
Dec 28, 2016, 11:20 AM
Just so you guys are aware you know you don't have to be connected through the PS Network to do this? Saying it while playing on your PC works just fine.

KingSasuke
Dec 28, 2016, 01:24 PM
Don't know much about PS4 input interfaces, but with a JP keyboard you can type jushou (じゅしょう), and then transform it to 受賞 for that kanji

Thank you so much I got it .

Vatallus
Dec 29, 2016, 03:41 AM
Yeah, you can say the phrase even if you play on PC or Vita to get the items.