----------------------------------------------------------------

SteveCZ
Dec 29, 2016, 09:09 AM
Mag stealth.
Step JA combo.
... and inner wears. :blush:

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 30, 2016, 05:13 PM
Why do I feel like this will be the one time I hope those shoulder-things on the outwear are separate accessories, and they won't be?

IchijinKali
Dec 30, 2016, 07:14 PM
Gotta love that leap in logic with one of those outfit styles. How can we differentiate between male and female styles? I know make the females only cover up the body enough so you can't see the 'naughty' bits.

AnikaSteinberg
Dec 31, 2016, 05:58 AM
Mmm, upgraded turrets.

Are pewpew sockets going to be a thing now in TDs?

Arada
Dec 31, 2016, 06:06 AM
Bal Rodos may even die because of the Turrets now.

Just kidding.

Moffen
Jan 6, 2017, 10:10 PM
Bal Rodos may even die because of the Turrets now.

Just kidding.

Hey mann it could happen,just slap a wb on his jaw and pewpew while he's down.

Kondibon
Jan 7, 2017, 12:15 AM
Mmm, upgraded turrets.

Are pewpew sockets going to be a thing now in TDs?
Out of all the things turrets can be used for this is the most likely.

sparab
Jan 7, 2017, 12:40 AM
Out of all the things turrets can be used for this is the most likely.

The issue of TD turret is not only damage, but it also blocks an AIS/cannon spawning point.

Can't remember how many times I had to sit on top a turret to empty its ammo like an idiot. Some self-claimed pro probably have blacklisted me but who cares.

Kondibon
Jan 7, 2017, 01:23 AM
The issue of TD turret is not only damage, but it also blocks an AIS/cannon spawning point.

Can't remember how many times I had to sit on top a turret to empty its ammo like an idiot. Some self-claimed pro probably have blacklisted me but who cares.If the turrets are actually good though, doesn't that mean people will actually finish using them instead of placing them down and abandoning them?

I haven't done TD in ages though, so I wouldn't know much about it to be honest.

Flaoc
Jan 7, 2017, 03:22 AM
so what.. union units are not coming out this update?

Atmius
Jan 7, 2017, 03:39 AM
Union will probably be 2 months.

Sizustar
Jan 7, 2017, 08:25 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1kHaj2UQAIVSnM.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1kHa1mUQAA_qZ0.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1kKzOFVEAAnr4v.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1kNC_NVEAAKuyR.jpg

IMACOP
Jan 7, 2017, 09:20 AM
Mag stealth.
Step JA combo.
... and inner wears. :blush:

What mag stealth?

Zysets
Jan 7, 2017, 09:22 AM
What mag stealth?

It's just a MAG device that makes your MAG invisible

Anduril
Jan 7, 2017, 09:23 AM
What mag stealth?

They are going to put a Mag Device in the Recycle Shop that makes mags invisible.

IMACOP
Jan 7, 2017, 09:41 AM
Oh, that's wonderful. One of the thing I've been hoping for since forever.

Sizustar
Jan 7, 2017, 09:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/2mgLrRy.png
http://i.imgur.com/XNIU13n.png
http://i.imgur.com/de5SSD0.png

Kondibon
Jan 7, 2017, 09:56 AM
I forgot this is going to be the update we get that 13* tact in. I hope it has something special about it. :/

EDIT:

http://puu.sh/tegom/7b46d6bd93.png
:Q

sparab
Jan 7, 2017, 10:50 AM
:Q

I am surprised sega would give more reward for solo EQ/single party AMD, consider how they have been pushing leech 12 people play since mid(late) EP1.

Also, these quests will only be available to play from February-March cause enforced 12.

Lyrise
Jan 7, 2017, 11:40 AM
so what.. union units are not coming out this update?

KMR said to use January to prepare. It's safe to say we're getting them in February.

nguuuquaaa
Jan 7, 2017, 12:16 PM
Welp, I hope the HP tones down by a bit so I can TE/HU through.

Flaoc
Jan 7, 2017, 12:30 PM
well that sucks.. guess i cant use step ja for awhile then

Atmius
Jan 7, 2017, 12:52 PM
well that sucks.. guess i cant use step ja for awhile then
Step JA will be in this week. If you're already using a ray set you may as well slot it in.

Lyrise
Jan 7, 2017, 02:13 PM
They also said that as far as set bonuses go, Union will work with Ray as well.

Kondibon
Jan 7, 2017, 02:28 PM
If there's no union, how will we go on strike?

oratank
Jan 7, 2017, 02:48 PM
sound like union series are going to use ray for exchange. lucky me haven't spend anything on ray yet.sega always know a way to gain more salt :/

Z-0
Jan 7, 2017, 02:54 PM
SEGA said that affixes and upgrades from Ray will transfer to Union.

Kondibon
Jan 7, 2017, 02:54 PM
I have a ray launcher, but if I can turn it into a Union Launcher I'll be ok with that.

Add more things to the basic launcher sega

slap more plastic on it

that turns me on

so much

oratank
Jan 7, 2017, 03:42 PM
SEGA said that affixes and upgrades from Ray will transfer to Union.

sound great but i think i can wait for it.i don't trust sega gonna let it transfer for free.

Kondibon
Jan 7, 2017, 03:45 PM
sound great but i think i can wait for it.i don't trust sega gonna let it transfer for free.It's not free. You're going to have to get some other stuff too. Apparently from the solo EQ. That's probably why it's a trade in, not a CF.

sparab
Jan 7, 2017, 04:07 PM
Don't care about blue plastic weapons. I wonder if there will be a way get ray/union units beside RNG drop.

Hard to believe these recolored items are put in the roadmap teaser if they don't come with gameplay changing feature.

Lynesio
Jan 7, 2017, 05:00 PM
Do we have any details yet on the stats / potential / special factor of the Union weapons yet, or how they'll compare to the Astra weapons?

Flaoc
Jan 7, 2017, 05:32 PM
Step JA will be in this week. If you're already using a ray set you may as well slot it in.

im using austere with izane leg with air reversal already slotted so rip...

RadiantLegend
Jan 7, 2017, 06:06 PM
So I should have affixed ray units last boost week or are we potentially getting another boost week.

Zysets
Jan 7, 2017, 06:22 PM
So I should have affixed ray units last boost week or are we potentially getting another boost week.

I haven't checked if the panel rewards for the next web panel event are up yet, but I imagine an affix boost week would be a reward on there.

SteveCZ
Jan 7, 2017, 09:18 PM
im using austere with izane leg with air reversal already slotted so rip...

Replace the ring. Lololol.

Flaoc
Jan 7, 2017, 09:59 PM
naw man air reversal is god

Kondibon
Jan 7, 2017, 11:43 PM
Getting another air reversal shouldn't be as hard as getting another ring you need to +20.

Atmius
Jan 8, 2017, 01:47 AM
Put bluntly, any benefit gained from step ja combo is lost if you're replacing air reversal to use it. Air reversal really is godly to have after you get used to it.

Kondibon
Jan 8, 2017, 02:07 AM
Oh right, Austere is only 11* units. Hah. = w=

Remz69
Jan 8, 2017, 04:43 AM
you guys are overvaluing air reversal really
it's nice to have, convinient, but that's it

Gu and to some extent Bo get a little more out of it, but Gu doesn't need to think about step JA and Bo is fine without air reversal

Kondibon
Jan 8, 2017, 04:46 AM
Bo is fine without air reversalIf you wanna get juggled maybe. Honestly, I'd consider Air reversal more valuable than step JA.

sparab
Jan 8, 2017, 05:07 AM
If you wanna get juggled maybe. Honestly, I'd consider Air reversal more valuable than step JA.

Pros don't get hit, so no point using air reversal.

Kondibon
Jan 8, 2017, 06:26 AM
Pros don't get hit, so no point using air reversal.I can only assume this is a joke, but I do feel there are classes that don't need the ring as much. For example, I don't use it on Su.

sparab
Jan 8, 2017, 07:07 AM
I can only assume this is a joke, but I do feel there are classes that don't need the ring as much. For example, I don't use it on Su.

I use it on all class, Su included. Jumping dodge is nice for certain areas but I'm running out of sub pallet space.

Autotarget is convenient but you don't want that when sub Gu.

Kondibon
Jan 8, 2017, 07:38 AM
I use it on all class, Su included. Jumping dodge is nice for certain areas but I'm running out of sub pallet space.I just haven't felt a need. It's on my back unit so I CAN use it, but I prefer the extra pp or hp from my other units. I'll throw it on for something where I know I'm gonna get slapped around a lot without being able to avoid it easily though. I used it a lot in ultimate amduscea. >_>; Jumping dodge I basically only use on Fi and Bo. The actual dodge part might be useful on other classes though. I haven't tried it enough yet.

Autotarget is convenient but you don't want that when sub Gu.I agree, that's why I kept it as a ring instead of putting it on a unit. I hope Su gets another L-ring soon.

nguuuquaaa
Jan 8, 2017, 09:24 AM
What is Air Reversal and can I eat that? :wacko:
Honestly I've been using HP affixes plus Automate (I don't like Gix) on my melee set so Air Reversal is not really compulsory. I'll take Step JA over Air Reversal any day for FI (step attack for DS too slow), HU (Dragonslayer :wacko:) and TE (wand too slow) convenience.

Kondibon
Jan 8, 2017, 09:31 AM
What is Air Reversal and can I eat that? :wacko:
Honestly I've been using HP affixes plus Automate (I don't like Gix) on my melee set so Air Reversal is not really compulsory. I'll take Step JA over Air Reversal any day for FI (step attack for DS too slow), HU (Dragonslayer :wacko:) and TE (wand too slow) convenience.Well I was mainly talking in the context of Gu or Bo where you spend 90% of your time 30 feet in the air, so getting knocked down and having to get all the way back up, or worse getting juggled or bounced and missing the reversal timing can suck. I'm not sure why having hp and automate would make air reversal obsolete on their own though.

SteveCZ
Jan 8, 2017, 09:34 AM
Honestly I've been using HP affixes plus Automate (I don't like Gix) on my melee set so Air Reversal is not really compulsory.

I don't know how HP affixes + Automate relates to Air Reversal though. I think it'd be a better reason if you say Massive Hunter.

nguuuquaaa
Jan 8, 2017, 09:41 AM
Welp, my wording are a little bit wrong, but let's just say I have enough defensive option. And TE/HU desperately need that Step JA instead of Air Reversal. No, Ilzonde and Safoie won't help for constantly moving stuff, and cube phase feels like it's built against wand melee.

Xaelouse
Jan 8, 2017, 12:55 PM
Air Reversal is nice to have but JBs has a plethora of quick and cheap super armor moves alongside i-frames. Step JA would allow you to JA into these quicker if you are stepping in the air since you no longer have to pause briefly and normal attack for the circle, which is where you're usually vulnerable to getting knocked around..
DBs would much prefer massive hunter. Any kind of interruption is wasting precious time.

Flaoc
Jan 8, 2017, 02:36 PM

i do hope this is a joke.. anyone gets hit at some point. the main appeal of air reversal isnt so much as aerial recover so much as you can step cancel right out of a just reversal and have practically no downtime even if you get hit.. extremely useful

Zysets
Jan 8, 2017, 03:48 PM

Even as someone who rarely gets hit (TD weapon action is amazing tbh), I call BS on this.

Alenoir
Jan 8, 2017, 10:02 PM
DBs would much prefer massive hunter. Any kind of interruption is wasting precious time.

Well, ignoring everything else. Even assuming you're not subbing HU (because how else are you going to equip Massive Hunter ring?), that's a right ring. Doesn't really affect the usage of Air Reversal.

And yeah, as a DB I prefer Massive Hunter, the version that doesn't require a ring.

NightfallG
Jan 9, 2017, 06:58 AM
... So Zero from MMX and Zero.EXE from MMBN are the new cosplays du jour? :v

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 10, 2017, 10:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/de5SSD0.png

Wish the 4* rapier-katana won :(

rsod
Jan 10, 2017, 05:33 PM
We will have 80 lvl cap tomorrow already or not yet?

Zysets
Jan 10, 2017, 05:46 PM
We will have 80 lvl cap tomorrow already or not yet?

I believe the cap increase is coming in spring, so not yet.

Sizustar
Jan 11, 2017, 02:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/71i06OF.jpg

So...lv.17 PA/Tech disk for Excube...

ArcaneTechs
Jan 11, 2017, 02:08 AM

doesnt seem to bad? more or less good for those annoyingly hard to find PA's but i guess varying on the rate (might not matter anyways), it should be ok????

nguuuquaaa
Jan 11, 2017, 02:11 AM

Why not reverse.......
I seriously have massive trouble farming that dang Gekka-zakuro lv17 since god knows what shit drop that thing.

Edit: is it Excube > PA/tech or PA/tech > Excube?

final_attack
Jan 11, 2017, 02:46 AM
Why not reverse.......
I seriously have massive trouble farming that dang Gekka-zakuro lv17 since god knows what shit drop that thing.

Edit: is it Excube > PA/tech or PA/tech > Excube?

It's ...... 20 Excubes -> PA? (https://twitter.com/Xirotirez_012/status/819080728293953536)

Evangelion X.XX
Jan 11, 2017, 03:05 AM
I'm disappointed with the LQ; I didn't expect it to THIS easy.

Kintama
Jan 11, 2017, 03:08 AM
I'm disappointed with the LQ; I didn't expect it to THIS easy.

Did you start with 12 people? If you did, you brought this upon yourself

EDIT: Playing it solo right now, codes have more mobs, bosses have more HP, so for now it's better than both riding quest and free explore, still sucks that mobs still die in one hit and the quest never really fights back but still, it's a step forward (after 5 steps back).

But yeah, just like Riding, free explore, this content was NEVER meant for more than three people.

Evangelion X.XX
Jan 11, 2017, 04:13 AM
You have to humor me, and explain why this LQ is a step forward and NOT a step back; there were much better designed LQs in the past, some of them relegated to the Recommended Quest Section. The design of this LQ is frankly lazy as fuck; I would argue that the riding quest/free-explore are better designed with the roid.

Ran it five times, will not run again.

Bosses have more HP, sure about that? Shit still dies fast; Anga melts within seconds, literally. I ask myself are these really XH mobs? They're more like SH ones, or is this the result of power creep? And soloing does not make things harder, only more tedious.

morkie
Jan 11, 2017, 04:25 AM
oh xie weapon exchange and 12* units

Kintama
Jan 11, 2017, 04:50 AM
You have to humor me, and explain why this LQ is a step forward and NOT a step back; there were much better designed LQs in the past, some of them relegated to the Recommended Quest Section. The design of this LQ is frankly lazy as fuck; I would argue that the riding quest/free-explore are better designed with the roid.

Bosses have more HP, sure about that? Shit still dies fast; Anga melts within seconds, literally. I ask myself are these really XH mobs? They're more like SH ones, or is this the result of power creep? And soloing does not make things harder, only more tedious.

Absolutely, as i said, it's a step forward, only after 5 steps back, sega removed change over codes in earth explores, now they're back, that's it, that's our step forward.
Frankly i'm so glad i stopped hyping myself up for PSO2..

Xaelouse
Jan 11, 2017, 05:27 AM
Why did people expect difficulty from this LQ. It wasn't even touted as such unlike Odin's

Kintama
Jan 11, 2017, 05:30 AM
I dunno, i always liked my LQs solo / 2/12 anyway so that i could still hit things by the time my PAs are charged but yeah, never expected any kind of difficult content there.

EDIT: I just played with an MPA and... 40891

Guranz died within 5 seconds 40892

You tell me when i can start playing Sega 40893

SteveCZ
Jan 11, 2017, 06:52 AM
After years of playing with mag on... It kinda feel awkward a bit without it being present with this stealth device. :/

arokidaaron
Jan 11, 2017, 06:39 PM
http://image.prntscr.com/image/b441d664f0f44430b946d73aa7217ae8.png

Looks like we're getting the camos this event.

Kondibon
Jan 11, 2017, 06:41 PM
My inventory isn't ready!

Asellus
Jan 11, 2017, 06:58 PM

Five times?! You are brave. I ran it once, no thanks. The design of this LQ IS lazy as fuck. Considering how much money the pso2 team makes from this game you would think they would come up with something better or original than just fucking recoloring mobs and adding mechs for some fucking reason. EP4's game content is just toilet water. I imagine that most of us playing this game at this point are just waiting for the release of some other better game *cough*lost ark.

Kondibon
Jan 11, 2017, 07:01 PM
I hate it too, but I also REALLY want that tact and the lobby action, and the mecha wing accessories. :/

I guess I have the rest of the year to get all that stuff, but I need that tact now. >:I

Zysets
Jan 11, 2017, 07:19 PM

Yeah it's design is really dumb, but I DO enjoy using jump pads and boost to travel the Vegas map. If you know the placement of all the pads and which way they go, it's almost like playing Sonic and clearing walls and obstacles seamlessly in a speedy fashion which is pretty fun, everything else about the LQ ruins it though.

morkie
Jan 12, 2017, 09:33 AM
guys possible saiki drop on LQ?

isCasted
Jan 12, 2017, 09:46 AM
Literally just got one

Zyrusticae
Jan 12, 2017, 12:00 PM
So we're getting the weapon camos finally, eh? Too bad I don't care for half of the skins we're getting. Stupid stingy SEGA not just releasing all the weapons as weapon camos... bleehhhhh.

Zorak000
Jan 12, 2017, 01:01 PM
An LQ like this comes off to me as something intended to help people who play casually to catch back up. I'll run this when I wanna chill and follow the murdertrain mindlessly for a while; besides I gotta +35 that tact :v

this is more of a case where they really should just lump the entire update series into one maintenance, instead of 1/3rd of the update every 2 weeks. The Multi-Quests and Solo EQs might be better for people already geared to the teeth, but we'll have to see about that.

Zysets
Jan 12, 2017, 01:21 PM
An LQ like this comes off to me as something intended to help people who play casually to catch back up. I'll run this when I wanna chill and follow the murdertrain mindlessly for a while; besides I gotta +35 that tact :v

this is more of a case where they really should just lump the entire update series into one maintenance, instead of 1/3rd of the update every 2 weeks. The Multi-Quests and Solo EQs might be better for people already geared to the teeth, but we'll have to see about that.

I'd love if the Solo EQ wasn't a scheduled thing, but something you can do anytime. My justification for EQs is that having them scheduled (or randomly pop up) makes it so people all join it because why the hell not, so you can get a full group instead of waiting for half an hour to maybe two hours for a good group, like in other games. But a Solo EQ? no need, they should just let us do it whenever.

I doubt Sega will be that cool though.

Kondibon
Jan 12, 2017, 01:54 PM
besides I gotta +35 that tact :v...why?

Zorak000
Jan 12, 2017, 03:40 PM
because it will haunt me in my dreams if I dont

Kondibon
Jan 12, 2017, 04:02 PM
because it will haunt me in my dreams if I dontThe 1000 wasted 2017 badges would haunt me more personally.

Masu
Jan 12, 2017, 05:50 PM
Or be lucky like me and get it to drop at +34 grind :wacko:

morkie
Jan 12, 2017, 08:51 PM
what should i do with 2017 badge? should i wait for ray collection files come or exchange from xie shop?

oratank
Jan 12, 2017, 09:03 PM
use them for donut and fashion item after all weapon will stay there forever :D

btw have anyone met em-rappy in LQ yet?

arokidaaron
Jan 12, 2017, 09:27 PM
Seen empe rappy 5 times out of 20 runs

Edit: engrish