PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Banned

Han69
Dec 30, 2016, 10:33 AM
So i got banned in pso2 and all my efforts are wasted :( Like i didnt even cause trouble and i got banned for that.After that i logged in my other account and play it,after like a day it got banned too.I'm really upset about it.Not impressed.Not happy.Is there any way to not get banned from pso2?

Shoterxx
Dec 30, 2016, 10:40 AM
I think this should be sticky'd somewhere, but here's the gist. If you got yourself banned on a certain PC, do not use other accounts on it, as it may get them banned as well. This has happened before.

As for the reason of the original ban, who knows? Just by playing the game, you're already infringing the ToS.

Han69
Dec 30, 2016, 10:44 AM
So that means the pc i used is dead?

Shoterxx
Dec 30, 2016, 10:50 AM
So that means the pc i used is dead?

You could say that, but depending on the reason why you got banned in the first place, it could also be more than just that PC.

Tymek
Dec 30, 2016, 12:32 PM
So i got banned in pso2 and all my efforts are wasted :( Like i didnt even cause trouble and i got banned for that.After that i logged in my other account and play it,after like a day it got banned too.I'm really upset about it.Not impressed.Not happy.Is there any way to not get banned from pso2?

Man...that really sucks. Very sorry to hear that...
What country are you playing from? Are you using a proxy or VPN?

It could be that some xenophobe reported you.

Han69
Dec 30, 2016, 02:37 PM
I'm from Malaysia.I'm using tweaker for my pso2..sucks to be banned from my favorite game :(

LordKaiser
Dec 30, 2016, 06:23 PM
You got a message from SEGA saying that you're banned or you just see the ships grayed out?

CoWorker
Dec 30, 2016, 10:59 PM
what VPN/Proxy are u using btw? did you played PSOes?

Zysets
Dec 31, 2016, 02:08 AM
You're playing the JP version, right? Countries in South East Asia are the only ones who are officially IP blocked from playing the JP version, due to the SEA version existing and Asiasoft asking Sega to block access to the JP version from those countries. Getting into PSO2 with a VPN to go around that is also really risky.

AnikaSteinberg
Dec 31, 2016, 05:51 AM
Just like what has already been pointed out, the other account was banned because it was played on a flagged MAC/IP (caused by the banning of the first account on that unit's MAC/IP). All other accounts played on the same MAC/IP that was banned will get banned, that's how SEGA's system works in that regard.

As for the ban, were you forced DC-ed while online and then got banned?

Han69
Dec 31, 2016, 01:23 PM
For all the replies:I'm using tweaker for the game with telepipe proxy.And i dont play pso2es.Weird thing is im the one got banned and one of my friend didnt.I own 3 accounts,after the second one i created this month got banned,i logged in my first account to play...after a day,i logged in only to found out that it got banned too..Now im here with my last account and it havent been ban(yet).I'm waiting to see what happens to it.And yes i was forced dc and then i got error 816.As for others games,i know i play some others games that uses gameguard too..thats all i know...and it sucks...

Rupikachu
Dec 31, 2016, 03:24 PM
For the record, IIRC if you install something like vmware, which adds a few network interfaces (for vm networking) confuses pso2 to the point that it thinks its another machine. I remember installing vmware for some stuff and PSO2 sending me that email code to get into my account.

Shoterxx
Dec 31, 2016, 03:40 PM
Using a proxy is not enough to hide your location. Also, they do not check everyday/everyone whether they are SEA or not.

Lastly, AFAIK, GameGuard does NOT ban people unless it detects specific (already on their database) hacks, only kicks if it detects something weird, and sends whatever data there is back.

Shinamori
Dec 31, 2016, 05:20 PM
Remember when GG actually restarted your PC?

Shoterxx
Dec 31, 2016, 05:59 PM
GG is a rootkit keylogger, why wouldn't it do that? :P

jooozek
Dec 31, 2016, 06:39 PM
no, but i remember when i used to get a bsod every few launches :wacko: havent seen a single one since i installed windows 10 though :wacko:

Zysets
Dec 31, 2016, 08:38 PM
no, but i remember when i used to get a bsod every few launches :wacko: havent seen a single one since i installed windows 10 though :wacko:

PSO2 has never given me BSOD, been running windows 7 since the game launched.