View Full Version : Next Update (Video) 01/25/2017

Maulcun
Jan 13, 2017, 10:26 AM
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQV7H8n8z1Q

Site

http://pso2.jp/players/update/20170111/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

EP4: Chapter 8 "Broken Evolution" (壊れた進化)

Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation characters RINA, Lilika, and Silva will reappear in the shop area.

Valentine Lobby

Limted Emergency Quest "Where's the Chocolate 2017" (チョコレートの行方2017)

Valentine 2017 Bingo
- 進化デバイス/ポーラー : Evolution Device / Polar

Collection File "Chocolate 2017 Collection" (チョコレート2017コレクション)
- フロウレイザー: Flow Reiser (Wired Lance)
- フォルニスベセト: Fornis Beseto (Twin Dagger)
- フォルニスフィジス: Fornis Physis (Twin Machinegun)
- ヴィオラエッグ★13 : Viola Egg ★13
- シンクロウエッグ★13 : Synchro Egg ★13

AC Scratch "Sweet Love Passion" (スウィートラブパッション)
- Wrestling themed layered wear costumes
- Sexy “Bondage” costume
- Ribbon Costume

IchijinKali
Jan 13, 2017, 01:15 PM
So a rehash of Ult Amduscia will be the event quest. Characters from the anime are coming back despite us already having their partner cards making us only do it for bingo. A few camos that once again make me question why there is no Rifle/Launcher one considering there will be a Launcher/Talis now. And a few cosmetic items with my only interest possibly being that tattoo and nothing else. Got it.

ZerotakerZX
Jan 13, 2017, 01:52 PM
So a rehash of Ult Amduscia will be the event quest. Characters from the anime are coming back despite us already having their partner cards making us only do it for bingo. A few camos that once again make me question why there is no Rifle/Launcher one considering there will be a Launcher/Talis now. And a few cosmetic items with my only interest possibly being that tattoo and nothing else. Got it.
even better than PSUblog recap

Zorak000
Jan 13, 2017, 03:05 PM
it's the [Mission: Start] M5 map; the explanation says it rewards 2017 badges based on quest grade, which is determined by clear time. depending on how demanding/forgiving it is, you may want to look out for people strolling into your MPAs with ungrinded gear.

clearing all of the anime NPC's client orders will have an effect on the White Day event for you.

the files are Fornis-series (the talis from the christmas files) twin daggers and TMGs, Sara's episode 4 wired lance, viola and synchro eggs.

valentines bingo is centered around talking to the various lady NPCs, get a teddy bear mag device and other rewards.

story chapter 4-8 begins, where we pick ourselves up after eardam's "sudden" betrayal, then we start to find out what he has in store for humanity.

my thoughts:
More Fornis weapons: the talis boosted damage against enemies weak to light, lightning, and the weapon's element; but the daggers and tmg may cover different elements. At the very least, more weapons with the Phase Weak SAF means I dont have to be stingy with the spare fornis talis I got from christmas, so I'll probably use that on a wand at some point; that or an EPD if I somehow get one haha.

valentines EQ: oh boy can't wait for elitism to drain the MPA at the moment the run deviates from being frame-perfect, but also getting dragged down by pubbies walking in with a +3 dalvada blade

Kondibon
Jan 13, 2017, 04:02 PM
I doubt the valentines EQ is going to be any worse than the current LQ. This isn't a TA Interrupt Ranking we're talking about.

Kintama
Jan 13, 2017, 04:59 PM
Eh, badges, who gives a shit

kurokyosuke
Jan 13, 2017, 05:05 PM
After seeing it a few more times, I finally decided that I actually don't want that ribbon "outfit". Still want the bondage one, though.

morkie
Jan 15, 2017, 01:20 AM
so 14% damage boost at level 3, for certain ellement?

Atmius
Jan 15, 2017, 04:54 AM
- フォルニスベセト: Fornis Beseto (Twin Dagger)
- フォルニスフィジス: Fornis Physis (Twin Machinegun)
If it keeps the same latent as the xmas talis, can anybody say guld milla v2?

Zorak000
Jan 15, 2017, 09:59 AM
I think it'll be the same potential, but apply to different elements for both weapons

Kondibon
Jan 15, 2017, 10:14 AM
can anybody say guld milla v2?Guld Milla with a conditional based on what enemies your fighting? >_>

Arada
Jan 15, 2017, 01:38 PM
Guld Milla with a conditional based on what enemies your fighting? >_>

With just 2 of them, you're covering 4/6 of the elements, if the potential looks like the Talis (even if different elements). Not too bad.

Kondibon
Jan 15, 2017, 01:49 PM
With just 2 of them, you're covering 4/6 of the elements, if the potential looks like the Talis (even if different elements). Not too bad.I guess what I mean is the healing probably isn't going to be the primary motivation for getting them like it was with GMs.

DRIGZ
Jan 15, 2017, 03:02 PM
looking forward to the wrestling layer wear, hopefully it comes in red

Anduril
Jan 15, 2017, 07:59 PM
looking forward to the wrestling layer wear, hopefully it comes in red

From the icons, it comes in purple, red, blue, yellow, white, and black.