PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 PS Vita File Size

zerokiryu777
Jan 27, 2017, 08:21 AM
Anyone here can tell me whats the current file size for PSO2 on Vita? and will buying the physical ver reduce the amount of size it will take on the memory card?

Tymek
Jan 27, 2017, 04:10 PM
I think it's around 15GB digitally right now. 11 or so if you use the physical version.
Buying the physical version will indeed reduce the amount of space needed for the game to function.
Physical or bust, basically. If you plan on playing the game on PS Vita then for the love of god; get the physical version.

(plus you'd need a Japanese PlayStation Network account for the digital version anyways so)

isCasted
Jan 27, 2017, 04:18 PM
Have they released a new physical version after their recent compression changes? Because if they didn't, a physical copy is going to be worthless, as you'll have to redownload pretty much everything anyway.

zerokiryu777
Jan 27, 2017, 08:51 PM
I see. im using a different region PSN, if i buy that physical version can i still play it or do i still have to make a JPN PSN account?

ZerotakerZX
Jan 28, 2017, 01:35 AM
I see. im using a different region PSN, if i buy that physical version can i still play it or do i still have to make a JPN PSN account?

you can use any account with the cart.

zerokiryu777
Jan 28, 2017, 03:28 AM
you can use any account with the cart.

Ahh, thanks for the answer then :D gonna try and pick it up then.

oratank
Jan 28, 2017, 03:59 AM
better try open pso2 website first to check your isp can connect pso2 or not before buy it

Marynou
Jan 30, 2017, 01:05 AM
Right about now, it's gotta be about 12GB, but it's BOUND to get bigger.

Also I think they stopped giving a crap at whether the game is playable on the system or not. It used to stick around 25/30fps in the early days, but now it'll drop down to 10/15fps happily. It really is unplayable sometimes.