PDA

View Full Version : 5° PSO2 STATION!

Maulcun
Jan 28, 2017, 08:58 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/image/sysupload/element/info/20160915/pso2station.jpg

Date: February 18, 2017
Time: 20:00 ~ 22:00 JST

Automatic conversion time : https://goo.gl/PMW4AC
Official Link Nico Nico: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv289397756
Fan Link YouTube 1 : Coming soon
Fan Link YouTube 2 : Coming soon
Fan Link Nico Nico 1: Coming soon
Fan Link Nico Nico 2 : Coming soon
Fan Link Facebook : Coming soon

Important Topics

Informations about March Updates (PSO2 PC and PSO2es)
More Informations about class level 80
Kana Ueda (Philia and Sarah CV) will appear as a special guest.
Yosuke Saito (NieR:Automata Producer) will appear as a special guest.

Cyber Meteor
Jan 28, 2017, 09:24 AM
Only 3 weeks from now, cool!

morkie
Jan 28, 2017, 10:07 AM
hope this will be a new classes

Raujinn
Jan 28, 2017, 10:21 AM
There's not gonna be a new class anytime soon. The only class in the data that's new is the PVP class last I checked.

If a new class does happen it wouldn't happen until Episode 5 and the announcement of that is some time away (at least June)

Sizustar
Feb 17, 2017, 06:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/PHJuuK5.jpg

morkie
Feb 17, 2017, 07:47 AM
it's all about nier automata...
they gonna tell about custom PA...i guess

sasagi.jp
Feb 18, 2017, 12:21 AM
Producer Sakai blog info.

The live broadcast last PV seems to be a new raid boss of April update.
Raid boss routine data has many arms like mother.

If the side story is June, will it be an EP5 update in Jul or Aug?

ZerotakerZX
Feb 18, 2017, 12:56 AM
Raid boss routine data has many arms like mother.
bosses in this game are... armed to the teeth (ノω・、)

sasagi.jp
Feb 18, 2017, 05:14 AM
bosses in this game are... armed to the teeth (ノω・、)

haha, spell miss.
arms → arm

Lostbob117
Feb 18, 2017, 05:44 AM
any youtube fan link?

kurokyosuke
Feb 18, 2017, 05:55 AM
The doors are open to the live broadcast. It hasn't even actually started yet and I can't get in.

Got in right after I posted this :wacko:

arkeido
Feb 18, 2017, 05:58 AM
any youtube fan link?

https://gaming.youtube.com/user/Arkeido/live

SteveCZ
Feb 18, 2017, 06:37 AM
Time to scratch freaking hard for this nier.

cheapgunner
Feb 18, 2017, 06:38 AM
What's the music during this Neir:AUtomata duration?

Sizustar
Feb 18, 2017, 06:39 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C48dDNeUkAA-Jtd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4cbDdkm.jpg

Kondibon
Feb 18, 2017, 07:01 AM
Did I see an option to have multiple sets of auto words? Did I see chat commands to change you auto word sets? Can I finally live my dream of having Billie switch between Kogal and Yangire modes? Am I going to play Billie again?

oratank
Feb 18, 2017, 07:05 AM
finally we got some gs craft pa

kurokyosuke
Feb 18, 2017, 07:10 AM
It's not quite clear to me how that Sakura Endo craft works. Do fucking want the Rodeo Drive one, though.

cheapgunner
Feb 18, 2017, 07:11 AM
I want the gigrants one. Spinning light blades of doom with Kaioken x10 boost on.

SteveCZ
Feb 18, 2017, 07:16 AM
It's not quite clear to me how that Sakura Endo craft works. Do fucking want the Rodeo Drive one, though.

1st part is 1st part of endo, 2nd part is 2nd part of tessen. In short, tessen without dash.

Kondibon
Feb 18, 2017, 07:17 AM
Did I see Segways?
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/2a/2a096ca521a87af511e95e1d64af44d636603a4fd8060bbd77 750b80860a9132.jpg

kurokyosuke
Feb 18, 2017, 07:19 AM
I'm not proficient enough in Japanese to catch what that thing was about quest penalties. Anyone know exactly what that was?

Sizustar
Feb 18, 2017, 07:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Vizbr2BhQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqc1FTdEXSo

morkie
Feb 18, 2017, 07:20 AM
i saw like spider on tower...so scary

Cyber Meteor
Feb 18, 2017, 07:21 AM
Necky TD renewal with ESCA-darkers, cool ^^

SteveCZ
Feb 18, 2017, 07:23 AM
I'm not proficient enough in Japanese to catch what that thing was about quest penalties. Anyone know exactly what that was?

If you abandon, you can't retry.

Kondibon
Feb 18, 2017, 07:24 AM
I hope that doesn't include disconnections. It probably will though. 3:

kurokyosuke
Feb 18, 2017, 07:25 AM
If you abandon, you can't retry.

I hope the game can differentiate between disconnecting and actually quitting.

Kondibon
Feb 18, 2017, 07:28 AM
Aaaand 13* nox weapons fron ES. :wacko:

Lyrise
Feb 18, 2017, 07:30 AM
I hope the game can differentiate between disconnecting and actually quitting.

It probably can. They were lenient enough to say that the penalty only applies to rooms where the MPA has hit the player limit.

Aaaand 13* nox weapons fron ES.

This series itself isn't new, but some weapons in the series has been out for some time, and they are pretty much the best you can get in es given their es exclusive abilities (all class with chip cost reduction on overlimit). For players of es, this is a good thing, not so much for players who aren't into es, though they would be considered the strongest all class 13 weapons players can have even on PC.

Atmius
Feb 18, 2017, 07:31 AM
Aaaand 13* nox weapons fron ES. :wacko:
Those are arion weapons, they've been around for a while now. I have 2 at +35, and several more at +30.

Kondibon
Feb 18, 2017, 07:33 AM
EDIT:
http://puu.sh/u8GPo/41338ae620.jpg

Those are arion weapons, they've been around for a while now. I have 2 at +35, and several more at +30.Oh. I don't keep up with ES, and rarely ever see anyone use ES exclusive weapons. 3:

sparab
Feb 18, 2017, 07:43 AM
I am not going to bother ES until they make that all class tessen katana.

Atmius
Feb 18, 2017, 08:20 AM
So it hasn't been mentioned yet, but apparently sega's "difficult to obtain" condition for the max grind cap+1 item is "pure rng from pvp coin scratch". Sasuga sega.

sparab
Feb 18, 2017, 08:37 AM
So it hasn't been mentioned yet, but apparently sega's "difficult to obtain" condition for the max grind cap+1 item is "pure rng from pvp coin scratch". Sasuga sega.

RNG is the most difficult content in this game.

Gwyndolin
Feb 18, 2017, 08:43 AM
Looks like the world tree is the next eq! This episode is just all over the place lol!

Cyber Meteor
Feb 18, 2017, 08:45 AM
Deus ESC-A EQ: 1st phase is like Yamato first phase, rush through ennemies to reach the boss, 2nd phase is the actual boss a mix of a holy knight and a dragon hydra, lol, quite unexpected. Btw, the battle will take place on a giant tree :p

Kondibon
https://youtu.be/eMBfS3KBW_g

Just sayin'.

Cyber Meteor
Looks like the world tree is the next free area! This episode is just all over the place lol!

it's supposed to be an EQ

EDIT : looks like it's been corrected, nvm lol

sasagi.jp
Feb 18, 2017, 08:50 AM
Raid boss datamining "DE"

DE→Deus Esca

oratank
Feb 18, 2017, 08:58 AM
waiting for recap of yggdrasil oroji

just thinking still tree of knowledge and serpent

Kondibon
Feb 18, 2017, 09:04 AM
That fire tech ring seems so useless. Why would you be using that without Fo...?

Also Deus ESC-A Machina. :wacko:

cheapgunner
Feb 18, 2017, 09:35 AM
Would love to get my hands in the Pso2 x Neir:Automata collaboration song during its video run. Is it a song for pso2 like the discs during its scratch?

KuroNeko77
Feb 18, 2017, 09:41 AM
Would love to get my hands in the Pso2 x Neir:Automata collaboration song during its video run. Is it a song for pso2 like the discs during its scratch?

Kimura confirmed after the trailer that the discs will indeed be available in the scratch.

Dammy
Feb 18, 2017, 10:12 AM
are there new rings ?

loafhero
Feb 18, 2017, 10:13 AM
That Nier trailer, together with soundtrack, was way too depressing... as expected of the Nier games.

That new custom Launcher PA is nice.

Those new 13*s, presumably gained from Battle Arena rewards, have really awesome designs.

Oh, and the new EQ boss (based of what was found in the Datamined files) is going to be called Deus ESCA? Okay, I'm definitely going to call it "Douche ESCA" or just "Douche" from now on if that's the case. Gotta keep that tradition of unfortunately named EQ bosses (i.e. Loser).

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 18, 2017, 10:40 AM
Another garbage left ring for katanas. They're on a roll with doing that.

sasagi.jp
Feb 18, 2017, 10:49 AM
Late March update EQ.

ESCA Damos

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/4rAH76p.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Nyansan
Feb 18, 2017, 10:56 AM

Good, gives me less incentive to upgrade my BrHu's set to 12* units ASAP :v Step Jump ftw

cheapgunner
Feb 18, 2017, 11:02 AM
Kimura confirmed after the trailer that the discs will indeed be available in the scratch.

Will the music be datamined and put on youtube later after the patch hits and the datamining done then? Cuz that music is going straigth on my mp3 player when I get the chance.

Kazzi
Feb 18, 2017, 11:09 AM
Does the grind cap +1 mean I can finally get that +34 completed instead of having to settle for a worse 13* I didn't want to waste money on for the level cap?

ZerotakerZX
Feb 18, 2017, 11:22 AM
Does the grind cap +1 mean I can finally get that +34 completed instead of having to settle for a worse 13* I didn't want to waste money on for the level cap?

it does

Lyrise
Feb 18, 2017, 11:34 AM
I'm more interested in the fact that it took them 4 years to implement level/difficulty scaling for MPAs. For now it's only for the Level up Quests, but the difficulty will now readjust itself based on the number of people in the MPA.

Also, for anyone excited about Sakura End Zeroshiki, there's one thing you have to take into consideration - to make it usable in the air, they removed its charge properties, so Average Stance Charge bonus would no longer apply. Depending on what kind of damage values it has, this one might be a bit of a dud.

isCasted
Feb 18, 2017, 11:59 AM
Or, may I say, an actual customization option, instead of glorified balance changes that you have to pay for

Nyansan
Feb 18, 2017, 11:59 AM
Also, for anyone excited about Sakura End Zeroshiki, there's one thing you have to take into consideration - to make it usable in the air, they removed its charge properties, so Average Stance Charge bonus would no longer apply. Depending on what kind of damage values it has, this one might be a bit of a dud.

It all depends on the Power/PP cost ratio tbh. Faster execution with a relatively low pp cost would offset the lack of charge bonus imo.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 18, 2017, 12:02 PM
Good, gives me less incentive to upgrade my BrHu's set to 12* units ASAP :v Step Jump ftw

Gives me an excuse to spread the good word of austere + union/astra leg

Or, may I say, an actual customization option, instead of glorified balance changes that you have to pay for

Standard practice at this point.

We can only hope its base power is over 10% higher than uncrafted is the charge goes away. The PP cost looks super low too, like 7-8 pp. Hope the damage isn't gutted.

Also, bumped doesn't say anything about what looks like a crafted sacred skewer.

Zulastar
Feb 18, 2017, 12:42 PM
I'm not proficient enough in Japanese to catch what that thing was about quest penalties. Anyone know exactly what that was?If you abandon, you can't retry.
So if I'm fogot my boosts, or missclick boost pause, or just don't like EQ's flow which gonna take 20 mins instead of 6-7 I can't just leave MPA and retake it like I do now? Oh shi...

Cyber Meteor
Feb 18, 2017, 12:47 PM
So if I'm fogot my boosts, or missclick boost pause, or just don't like EQ's flow which gonna take 20 mins instead of 6-7 I can't just leave MPA and retake it like I do now? Oh shi...

Even worse case : when server lag so much spawns/boss gets bugged and just freeze for minutes, and everyone has to quit the quest if they want to get out of that bug

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 18, 2017, 01:38 PM
I feel like something must be lost in translation when it comes to the quest leaving penalty.

It seems like an unnecessary addition.

jooozek
Feb 18, 2017, 01:39 PM
that penalty is so retarded

TehCubey
Feb 18, 2017, 01:57 PM
I feel like something must be lost in translation when it comes to the quest leaving penalty.

It seems like an unnecessary addition.

It's supposed to punish ragequitters who don't like how the MPA is performing and leave in the middle of the run.

What would it actually punish are people who abandon the current run and start a new one at :28, in EQs where you kill enemies for points as they appear and grab loot on the spot instead of a crystal at the end, like old Christmas or White Day eqs.
I say would because when's the last time we saw a quest like that?

Either way it looks like once again Sega was very annoyed that someone dares play the game the way they didn't intend it to be played, and implemented a half-assed measure to stop it.

Flaoc
Feb 18, 2017, 02:00 PM
that penalty is gonna be brutal in magatsu especially if we leave just because no ra

sparab
Feb 18, 2017, 02:03 PM
Sakai aims to build a leechcasual friendly game environment. If efficiency is what you want, pug is not the place to go.

"Get in premades instead of complaining pugs. Don't have 11 friends? Not my business." - Ichitaro

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 18, 2017, 02:20 PM
... anyone could look at this for 5 seconds and see it's going to cause serious unjustified collateral damage. Surely they can't be this foolish.

This is why I'm really questioning if that was translated right.

Flaoc
Feb 18, 2017, 02:24 PM
Surely they can't be this foolish.

you doubteth thy sega?

isCasted
Feb 18, 2017, 02:37 PM
It wouldn't be out of their league to end up with something similar to the autoban fiasco. 2 whole years passed, after all.

Cyber Meteor
Feb 18, 2017, 02:57 PM
... anyone could look at this for 5 seconds and see it's going to cause serious unjustified collateral damage. Surely they can't be this foolish.

This is why I'm really questioning if that was translated right.

One sure thing is that the trailer shows it does prevent you from redoing the quest if you quit the quest on purpose, bumped adding something though : if you FIRST quit the quest, so i'm wondering if it only applies to the first quitting the quest, and if the others doing so afterward don't get the penality, but in that case, that's gonna be weird for the "Magastu without ranger" case

silo1991
Feb 18, 2017, 03:00 PM
i just hope after esca deus sega finally get rid of all earth issue and bring us back any creative settlement , seriously i don't see how from all stuff of ep 1 to 3 they bet to earth in a sloth way , from marketing view that was a really bad move , i just don't see why the whole ep 4 was approved

ZerotakerZX
Feb 18, 2017, 03:52 PM
Does anyone get it?

>Raging Waltz Type Zero:
You can now attack towards any direction.

I thought we can already attack in any direction...

Raujinn
Feb 18, 2017, 04:15 PM
Yeah I'm not sure what Raging Waltz does that's different to its current form.

Sacred Skewer 0 might be interesting if it works like End Attract for multi-hitting bosses for Graptor shenanigans.

Agastya
Feb 18, 2017, 04:29 PM
rw0 looks like it costs 5 pp so may as well get it anyway

my only concern with ragequitting penalty is mother drops are tied to your rideroid not getting blasted by resident evil lasers 3 seconds before defeat

Xaeris
Feb 18, 2017, 04:31 PM
Bringing back Necky in the same update you lock people in with whatever room they've joined just seems like an extra kick in the nuts.

Vatallus
Feb 18, 2017, 04:39 PM
Not fond the +1 grind unlocks being locked behind the pvp content. Now I'll actually have to play that shit.

echofaith
Feb 18, 2017, 05:37 PM
Not fond the +1 grind unlocks being locked behind the pvp content. Now I'll actually have to play that shit.

I feel ya, and apparently they are adding photon booster like items for extra potentials. I dont know if I should be happy because it means I may not need ES for new pots, or bad cause I also hate pvp related content :S

sparab
Feb 18, 2017, 05:39 PM
Bringing back Necky in the same update you lock people in with whatever room they've joined just seems like an extra kick in the nuts.

Don't forget the unlock of level cap at the same time! Expect too see more HuRa, GuFo, BrTe in action!

Sega I am proud of you as always.

Kondibon
Feb 18, 2017, 05:42 PM
my only concern with ragequitting penalty is mother drops are tied to your rideroid not getting blasted by resident evil lasers 3 seconds before defeatYou need to die like 11 times for it to start affecting your rank or something. People were getting low ranks when it first came out because they weren't beating mother in the first phase, not because they died 2 or 3 times.

I feel ya, and apparently they are adding photon booster like items for extra potentials. I dont know if I should be happy because it means I may not need ES for new pots, or bad cause I also hate pvp related content :S

Pretty sure they're going to be tradable.

TehCubey
Feb 18, 2017, 06:04 PM
So, since pvp actually offers viable rewards, that means we can expect farming premade MPAs where the teams take turns losing quickly to grind pvp points as fast and efficiently as possible, right?

Inb4 Sega throws a tantrum and writes a message saying "wait, you're not supposed to do that!" (with bans swift to follow) or implements a quickly put together, slapdash solution to the problem. If only anyone saw it coming...

Meteor Weapon
Feb 18, 2017, 06:14 PM
waiting for recap of yggdrasil oroji

just thinking still tree of knowledge and serpent

IDOLA The Fanatic Viper anyone?

arokidaaron
Feb 18, 2017, 06:27 PM
So, since pvp actually offers viable rewards, that means we can expect farming premade MPAs where the teams take turns losing quickly to grind pvp points as fast and efficiently as possible, right?

Inb4 Sega throws a tantrum and writes a message saying "wait, you're not supposed to do that!" (with bans swift to follow) or implements a quickly put together, slapdash solution to the problem. If only anyone saw it coming...

Based on what is listed on bumped, pretty sure you can't do that since the only way you could earn rewards is through ranked matches.

Kondibon
Feb 18, 2017, 06:33 PM
Wait is that really tied to drops?Your number of deaths in the first phase, and whether or not mother dies affects your drops, but like I said before, you need a lot of deaths to affect it, and most people understand the mother chase enough that I've never had less 3 minutes left.

sparab
Feb 18, 2017, 06:46 PM
The guy is trying to say "if your rideroid is dead when mother is defeated you don't receive the kill -> ragequit". Someone has been posting this misconcept since day 1.

Agastya
Feb 18, 2017, 06:48 PM
are you saying that not getting the kill is a misconception because i assure you it is very real

it doesn't matter for collection files but you lose like half the drop crystal

sparab
Feb 18, 2017, 06:52 PM
Rideroid and AIS death does not equal player death. Thus they don't affect exp/drop/kill count.

If you are in doubt, get a phantom hunt daily CO and crush rideroid when mother dies. The kill count should still be 2/20 after EQ.

Vatallus
Feb 18, 2017, 10:53 PM
It was never held against me when I died on the rideroid when Mother went down.

Zorak000
Feb 19, 2017, 02:00 AM
quitting is one thing but how would it apply to people with unstable connections gettin 630'd; do they just get Extra Boned instead of hoping to catch the next set of runs?

on the flipside if it doesn't apply to disconnects then the people quitting will just unplug their modem for a second or something

loafhero
Feb 19, 2017, 02:55 AM
Oh, wow. The design of the new upcoming Raid boss is pretty great. I started questioning if the boss is even meant to be a part of EP4 considering how every Phantom enemy look like joke monsters.

The god/angel theme was predictable but the sheer over-the-top and badassery in the design makes the predictable theme completely forgivable to me... though I'm sure there'll be plenty of dick jokes like with Apprentice in TD4 considering where those long necked dragons are attached to.

Meteor Weapon
Feb 19, 2017, 03:24 AM
Inb4 those dragons are callbacks(not sure if im using the right word) of Shambertin/Saint Million. Can't wait how they're gonna remix IDOLA The Fanatic Viper.

kurokyosuke
Feb 19, 2017, 03:24 AM
Looks like the world tree is the next eq! This episode is just all over the place lol!

That's a pretty bad thing actually (though considering how bad EP4's story is altogether, I guess it's to be expected). EP4 literally doesn't even know what it wants to be.

Hit count is bad? Doesn't that mean you get additional attacks during KC?
Actually, it's not even clear to me exactly what the ring does, even after looking at the video again.

Kondibon
Feb 19, 2017, 03:40 AM
It probably increases the hit bonus on katana combat, thus increasing the damage cap. Depending on how high it goes and how much the multiplier can become it might actually be useful. If it's not on the level of compound techs though, then it probably won't mean much. It's better than the guard one at least.

Poyonche
Feb 19, 2017, 04:13 AM
Inb4 those dragons are callbacks(not sure if im using the right word) of Shambertin/Saint Million. Can't wait how they're gonna remix IDOLA The Fanatic Viper.

I was actually thinking the same (kind of), like "Pretty sure those dragons are here just to bring the 'IDOLA The Fanatic Viper' remix".

TehCubey
Feb 19, 2017, 08:19 AM
Based on what is listed on bumped, pretty sure you can't do that since the only way you could earn rewards is through ranked matches.

Late reply but you are right.

Of course this opens an issue of your rewards (and possibly ranking, though I don't know how that is going to work) being dependant not only on your performance, but how good 5 other randoms are.

oratank
Feb 19, 2017, 08:24 AM
and your ping

PrinceBrightstar
Feb 19, 2017, 11:37 AM
I've pretty much been on the sidelines since I haven't kept up in episode 4, I'm working my way through episode 3's later chapters now that I've got a translation available. I can only go off of what I've seen in trailers for this. I'm probably stretching with this, but if I'm right, my claims that we head to Algol at some point might be strengthened by what I'm seeing from this latest trailer.

Yggdrasil/World Tree= Comes from Norse mythology although Greek folklore claims the tree that holds the earth is being sawed by Kallikantzaroi (Goblins) so there is a weak connection to Greece.

Hydra = Multi headed serpent that appears in Greek and Roman mythology. I do not believe this is a reference to Yamata no Orochi. Although blurry, I only count 7 heads, Yamata no Orochi had 8. Same reason why I don't think they're referencing Typhon as well, too many heads.

Pandora = Greek Mythology, the first human woman created by the gods. Keeper of Pandora's Box which holds all of the world's evils and one good thing, hope. Pandora's Box is actually a mistranslation that has lasted since the 16th century. The original word Pithos should translate to large storage jar.

Where am I going with this? I'd like to ask the current non-arks story characters if any of them were related to Pandora.

[spoiler-box]
Though I won't know for sure until I actually play through it myself, if I'm right the post Mother stuff has been about setting up the journey of the Earthmen to go to Algol. I had postulated in the retrospective thread over on the classic forum that the Earthmen had brought their own dark falz because during the time of Phantasy Star II it shouldn't have been possible for two Dark Falzes to be running around, but that's what happened. One we see in this battle below. The other is what crashed the satellite into Palma destroying it, and then systematically began destroying the world ships that escaped. Pandora's Box is referenced before the fight begins and this appears in the Japanese text as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8KrtjBB-4U
[/spoiler-box]

Zorak000
Feb 19, 2017, 05:12 PM
ardem has been around for seemingly the entirety of human history ofc he is going to make something like this

my only complaint is Deus ESCA's color scheme should have incorperated the Lime green that seems to be associated with Ardem's evolutanry magic circles and the tree itself it seems, instead of the same old Cyan that's been on every single other photon-based thing

doomdragon83
Feb 19, 2017, 05:33 PM
my only complaint is Deus ESCA's color scheme should have incorperated the Lime green that seems to be associated with Ardem's evolutanry magic circles and the tree itself it seems, instead of the same old Cyan that's been on every single other photon-based thing

Sega: Don't you like blue? Well how about red? Don't like red? How about blue?

Mattykins
Feb 19, 2017, 05:57 PM
I assumed, given the references to magic and mysticism, that it's based on the Sephirot (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephirot). (the tree, I mean)

Vatallus
Feb 19, 2017, 08:27 PM
It will probably be as awful as the ranked matches system in World of Warships. Sure you'll get prizes if you win and rank up... but you are at the mercy of the rest of your team whether it comes to them being good or sucking.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 19, 2017, 09:36 PM
I just want grind cap +1s. if it's acquisition is exclusive to pure rng from post-match scratches, I'll be a sad panda.

Also, your sig is creepy as hell to me, Mattykins.

Lyrise
Feb 19, 2017, 09:47 PM
The only part that's really RNG about that scratch is whether or not it shows up on the card you're given to scratch from. Since you already know what's on the card, the moment you see the Grind Cap +1 booster, you can spend SG to scratch more boxes, meaning you aren't going to miss out. Unless you've been pouring all your SG into the SG scratch that is.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 19, 2017, 09:59 PM
Unless you've been pouring all your SG into the SG scratch that is.

I burned 800 sg i was doing nothing with on trying to get matoi's outerwear.
Didn't get it.
Much regret.
They didn't mention how much SG was it to rescratch, did they?

Mattykins
Feb 19, 2017, 10:04 PM
Also, your sig is creepy as hell to me, Mattykins.

Good.

Lyrise
Feb 19, 2017, 10:59 PM
They didn't mention how much SG was it to rescratch, did they?

They didn't say much about it but the video itself was showing 10SG per additional scratch. So as long as the card listss it as a possible prize (out of 3) the most you would have to spend is 20SG per card.

Altiea
Feb 19, 2017, 11:02 PM
They didn't say much about it but the video itself was showing 10SG per additional scratch. So as long as the card listss it as a possible prize (out of 3) the most you would have to spend is 20SG per card.

Sounds like a worse rabbit hole than SG Scratch, since the price is so low that people will slowly whittle away their reserves looking for Grind Cap +1s.

Lyrise
Feb 19, 2017, 11:10 PM
But at the very least you're guaranteed to get it. If the item isn't listed, you do nothing, and if it is, you spend 20SG max. You may even get it first try and spend nothing. Sounds a whole lot better than spending 4 times that amount, and getting EX Meseta Booster #124352.