PDA

View Full Version : Excube Drops???

Kondibon
Feb 8, 2017, 01:25 AM
Original text: "アイテム「エクスキューブ」において、一部クエストのエネミーからドロップするように仕様を変 更します。
この対応に伴い、「エクスキューブ」およびクラスエクスキューブのレアリティを★6から★10へ変更します 。"

Gooble Translated: "In the item "EXCUBE", change the specification so that it drops from some quest enemy.
Along with this correspondence, we will change the "Excube" and the class exclusive rarity from ★ 6 to ★ 10."

Are they cutting out the middle man and making excubes just drop from things now? ._.

EDIT: Bumped Translation: Adjusted specifications to allow [Excubes] to drop from enemies in certain quests. Excubes and Class Excubes will have their rarities increased from ★6 to ★10

https://media.giphy.com/media/1M9fmo1WAFVK0/giphy.gif

KazeSenoue
Feb 8, 2017, 01:33 AM
Finally.

isCasted
Feb 8, 2017, 02:20 AM
All drops from latest boss EQs are DIO NT, DIO NT, DIO NT, which are nearly useless as weapons to pretty much anyone. 10* and 11* from Magatsu and Goldrahdas were useless at any point of their existence. Also, I suppose SEGA wanted to reduce amount of Photon Spheres on market.

But arguably the biggest benefit from this change: less storage space problems!

Kondibon
Feb 8, 2017, 02:26 AM
All drops from latest boss EQs are DIO NT, DIO NT, DIO NT, which are nearly useless as weapons to pretty much anyone. They're like the most reliable NT fodder in the game. >_>

nguuuquaaa
Feb 8, 2017, 02:26 AM
Dio NT can be used as NT fodders, but oh well I have my saved Noxes and Empers. Cheer for less tekking expense :wacko:

jooozek
Feb 8, 2017, 06:29 AM
if those cubes drop instead of 10* NT weapons SEGA can go eat a bag of dicks
last thing i want them to decide whether i want an excube or a photon sphere or a NT fodder

isCasted
Feb 8, 2017, 07:55 AM
It appears that cubes don't replace Dio in PD EQ. They do drop in LQ, though. There is a possibility that they'll only replace OT weapons (Magatsu, TD...), and/or only in repeatable EQs. Given that solo PD is accessible, repeatable and gives exact same drops as regular PD, it seems to me that Photon Sphere crisis will not be too bad. Emper crisis might be averted completely.