Feb 10, 2017, 03:05 AM
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoW_-8MuGM4

Site

http://pso2.jp/players/update/20170111/

-------------------------------------------------------------------

White Day lobby
White Day Bingo 2017
Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation characters Itsuki, †Coa†, and Musashi will reappear in the shop area.

Scratch AC "Winter Symphony"

Limted Emergency Quest "A Boisterous White Day 2017"

Collection File "A Boisterous White Day 2017 Collection"
- フォルニスジエン : Fornis Gen (Sword)
- L&K38コンバット : L&K38 Combat (Launcher)
- フォルニスファネード : Fornis Fanade (Jet Boots)
- Melon Egg ★13 : メロンエッグ★13
- Zinga Egg ★13 : ジンガエッグ★13

Xaeris
Feb 10, 2017, 03:34 AM
And White Day EQ continues to use the same map as its predecessors. Don't mess with a proven formula, I guess.

SSJ hair looks fun. Meh, otherwise, to the fashion.

morkie
Feb 10, 2017, 03:46 AM
the launcher is fornis too?

ashley50
Feb 10, 2017, 04:10 AM
the launcher is fornis too?
it is not.

TehCubey
Feb 10, 2017, 04:40 AM
Itsuki begone! Go be an annoyance somewhere else.

The scratch has some pretty good items. Better save meseta.

Zangor17
Feb 10, 2017, 05:16 AM
Disappointingly the female summoner hair doesn't look to be a gradient hairstyle like the new male summoner one. Still like the long hair anyway.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 10, 2017, 08:53 AM
'Casual summoner' outfit for women looks good.

NightfallG
Feb 10, 2017, 09:02 AM
An L&K Combat that doesn't slam a million hits down range doesn't feel right. At all.

morkie
Feb 10, 2017, 09:35 AM
it is not.

then im gonna grab that thing...

loafhero
Feb 10, 2017, 10:44 AM
Surprisingly, I don't mind the "new" White Day EQ taking place in Skyscape again. Being launched through those love shape cubes still has its charm and the lighthearted atmosphere does match well with White Day compared to how hellish the Caverns are.

IchijinKali
Feb 10, 2017, 11:01 AM
More bingo that I will only bother to complete just for SG and nothing else. At least AKA-CHAN WA DOKO KARA KURU NO is back so no more forced separation where you question why only you went left and everyone else went right.

ZerotakerZX
Feb 10, 2017, 11:37 AM
More bingo that I will only bother to complete just for SG and nothing else. At least AKA-CHAN WA DOKO KARA KURU NO is back so no more forced separation where you question why only you went left and everyone else went right.
Didn't caught a single word.

RadiantLegend
Feb 10, 2017, 12:14 PM
Good thing I have the game on mute. Also cast parts suck.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Feb 10, 2017, 01:04 PM
Surprisingly, I don't mind the "new" White Day EQ taking place in Skyscape again. Being launched through those love shape cubes still has its charm and the lighthearted atmosphere does match well with White Day compared to how hellish the Caverns are.

Maybe it's a jab at what men go through for women?

Vintasticvin
Feb 10, 2017, 02:59 PM
I feel relieved I'm not thr only one who saw the EQs like that xD

loafhero
Feb 11, 2017, 12:17 AM

... Oh. I didn't see it that way.

Though, its actually what girls go through for men because Valentines Day is where the girls have to give chocolates to boys... so, I think its more of a jab at how temperamental girls get during "that time of the month". Sadly, this is PSO2 and not Gintama so I doubt their capable of making a crude and offensive joke of that degree.

Oddly enough, White Day requires boys to give gifts to girls that are 2 or 3 times more valuable than what the girls gave them for Valentines Day. So I think the Cavern map would have fit thematically better for White Day while the Skyscape should have been thematically better for Valentines Day. Oh, well. I don't mind either way cause I really like the Skyscape map and jumping through those love cubes.

SteveCZ
Feb 11, 2017, 12:57 AM

Maybe it's a way to show how a man jump from one woman to another for every white day?

lostinseganet
Feb 11, 2017, 09:54 PM
Ohh some tactical espionage action going on?

omgwtf010
Feb 16, 2017, 12:51 PM
Do you think the weapon camo we will get from itsuki will be sellable? or more of an untradeable collectable item

Anduril
Feb 16, 2017, 03:12 PM
Do you think the weapon camo we will get from itsuki will be sellable? or more of an untradeable collectable item

Considering we can buy and sell the camo RINA gives, I'm pretty sure that Itsuki's will be the same.

IchijinKali
Feb 22, 2017, 06:41 AM
Your lack of AKA-CHAN during A Boisterous White Day is disturbing SEGA.

Vatallus
Feb 22, 2017, 06:52 AM
Blah blah blah people already know somewhere idc

http://i.imgur.com/AyAsnEJ.png

ZerotakerZX
Feb 22, 2017, 07:24 AM
Blah blah blah people already know somewhere idc

http://i.imgur.com/AyAsnEJ.png

-5% to dmg taken? that's it?