PDA

View Full Version : Thoghts on LK38 Combat

MightyHarken
Feb 23, 2017, 12:40 AM
Give your opinions in this thread. Could it be the best launcher in the game?

Atmius
Feb 23, 2017, 12:41 AM
At potential 3 it has the pp regen launcher should've had by default.

ZerotakerZX
Feb 23, 2017, 01:05 AM
strange pot, but should be useful

Xaelouse
Feb 23, 2017, 02:42 AM
Having union rifle, orbit launcher, and this one seems like a good setup

SmolNeko
Feb 23, 2017, 08:43 AM
Give your opinions in this thread. Could it be the best launcher in the game?

No, not by a long shot. That doesn't mean it isn't a fantastic utility weapon though, if you have the inventory/pallete space I would personally recommend making one on the cheap as a battery. As Vera and Orbit talis are to FO, L&K and Orbit Launcher can be to ranger.

mr.chills
Feb 23, 2017, 01:38 PM
im still skeptical about it, i just dont see how its more usefull than orbit, if only they reversed l&k and ray barrel pots!

the ideal scenario would be hitting lots of mobs with air normals, but stun grenade does same thing plus puts orbit on back...
or like solo pd, orbit switching weaves itself perfectly into the fight while l&k would need to hit to recover

some ways to maximize l&k output would be to use a-mode ring for 150% range but it would undermine it's 10% damage to normals boost
or to run ra/gu for 24pp recovery per hit if my math is right: (2pp per reg hit + 10pp pot)x2 from gu 200% pp rec but who wants to run ra/gu...

dont get me wrong tho im still getting 6 of them just because i love the looks and know better than to miss getting as much of a cf as i can while its there
plus with battle mode giving 2nd pots with battle boosters to aura and revo, who knows, i say hoard em while we got em, dont have to grind it yet
all else fails its a 100% modulator

queen vera is all-class, gives ilgrants and slash shots are fast, launcher normals are some of the slowest of all the weps
plus i think orbit slash is all the rage for fo's now anyways since casting from it puts it on the back aka free travel techs (240-5% recovery while charging techs craziness)

morkie
Feb 24, 2017, 02:06 AM
it's a waste of time, head to the next CF release

HentaiLolicon
Feb 24, 2017, 03:10 AM
Got one and tested it on field runs. I concluded that it's just another toy to fill in for seasonal EQ, orbit is still the best battery, and only maniacs would use it to recover pp during boss fight

Great Pan
Feb 24, 2017, 04:20 AM
Orbit is still the king.

SmolNeko
Feb 24, 2017, 06:57 AM
i think orbit slash is all the rage for fo's now anyways since casting from it puts it on the back aka free travel techs (240-5% recovery while charging techs craziness)

I don't think it is when it's basically unobtainable, and probably will be still even when Necky has returned.

MightyHarken
Feb 24, 2017, 02:34 PM
a stun grenade can be used every 14 seconds. You could say lk38 combat is not really necessary. But it was my favorite weapon in PSO. I´m sure it´s going to work in some situations, orbit takes a bit of time to recover PP, using an alternation of both weapons would give good results imo