PDA

View Full Version : Automata Replica: ARKS' Most Wanted

Tymek
Mar 1, 2017, 04:25 PM
I have made this thread because I have a question for all of you that are interested in the NieR:Automata collaboration scratch;

WHAT ARE YOU GETTING FROM IT?

Do let me know! :D

TehCubey
Mar 1, 2017, 04:28 PM
Everything. RIP meseta. And on a week where I can finally finish my Austere unit set, too...

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 1, 2017, 04:45 PM
I want the thong as innerwear.

.razor.
Mar 1, 2017, 05:03 PM
Everything.

BEST
COLLAB
EVER

Kondibon
Mar 1, 2017, 06:53 PM
I don't do colab stuff. So nothing most likely. Especially since I've seen the game and know that PSO2 won't be able to reflect it properly. 3:

final_attack
Mar 1, 2017, 07:22 PM
Most wanted item for me is knuckle camo, I think ...... if the price isn't too high

Xaelouse
Mar 1, 2017, 07:30 PM
PSO2 wish it had quality asses like 2B's. A shame Automata kinda sucks from an action game standpoint since Platinum is all style over substance if Kamiya isn't involved.

I'll pick up the camo with the knuckles.

nguuuquaaa
Mar 1, 2017, 07:41 PM
A2 camo maybe.
By now there's only one camo in this game that applies to both DS and TD and it's Calamity Staff Requiem which I don't have.

SteveCZ
Mar 1, 2017, 08:29 PM
Suddenly I want nothing from this collab. :/ But we'll see when it really comes out.

IchijinKali
Mar 2, 2017, 03:32 AM
That knuckle camo and one of the girl's hairstyle, the long one. That's about it I might want something else when we know what exactly we can get from the scratch.

XykeVayaris
Mar 2, 2017, 04:25 AM
2B and 9S camo if they aren't too expensive, and that edgy coat outside of the collab because male characters don't get enough love.

Renvalt
Mar 2, 2017, 08:15 AM
Personally, I'm keeping an eye out for what they'll be putting in for music discs. End of the Unknown (Adam and Eve's battle theme) is, like, the only real big "DO FUCKING WANT" from that game's soundtrack.

But knowing who they chose to put as the poster-kids of this scratch? I doubt it'll be anything save more of the usual Yuki Kajiura choral bullshit.

Zysets
Mar 2, 2017, 01:49 PM
I actually don't care for Nier so I'm gonna pass. Saving for other things like affixes anyways.

Tymek
Mar 4, 2017, 08:23 PM
Personally, I'm keeping an eye out for what they'll be putting in for music discs. End of the Unknown (Adam and Eve's battle theme) is, like, the only real big "DO FUCKING WANT" from that game's soundtrack.

I'm surprised they didn't add Adam and Eve costumes. Would've been a big hit. Probably.

Tymek
Mar 31, 2017, 01:06 PM
Other than the 2B stuff (Costume, "Goggles", Headband, Hair) and the A2 Hair, I have managed to obtain all of the NieR items.