PDA

View Full Version : New Update Boss after PD Potentially found it's.....

Gestriden
Mar 8, 2017, 12:58 AM
YAMATWO

I KID YOU NOT

Just as I was able to find the new TD (Before sega unveiled it as Mining Base VR, I decided to dig a bit down further again and well...

Before I explain let me tell you before Profound Darkness was known as "DP_Abyss" when the updated file came, DP_Abyss was locked to N-SH where a new file called DP_Abyss_Ex was the new updated PD.

This update Sega has added a "Phatomship_Ex" file, phantom ship of course standing for Yamato, the ex being it's new updated version. I am almost surprised Sega acually bothered with this

Xaeris
Mar 8, 2017, 01:00 AM
First version was joke content, so sure, a revision sounds nice.

Z-0
Mar 8, 2017, 01:02 AM
Yamato is a really fun quest though, other than the part where it's made of paper, so I'd really like a revision.

I played it for the first time at the last scheduled quest, although 2P instead of 12P and it was really fun.

EvilMag
Mar 8, 2017, 01:19 AM
Well this update would give them an excuse to revive the Yamato collection files. tho the 13*s are kinda outdated.

sparab
Mar 8, 2017, 01:46 AM
Of course Hagito is going to be EP4 hidden boss, just like Chrome/Persona/Oldprentice.

Gestriden
Mar 8, 2017, 01:51 AM
On another note T:月駆ける幻創の mom triggers are coming

Z-0
Mar 8, 2017, 01:53 AM
Took long enough, I love fighting Mother but waiting for the EQ is balls. Going to be nice soloing her on my own schedule once those come.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Mar 8, 2017, 02:02 AM
Well this update would give them an excuse to revive the Yamato collection files. tho the 13*s are kinda outdated.

The factors are what's important. They give stat 5s.

KazukiQZ
Mar 8, 2017, 02:28 AM
^Finally, i can get some Tech V SAF xD