PDA

View Full Version : Just came back. Secure OTP question

Ygdrad
Mar 12, 2017, 09:03 PM
So I just came back and read that secure OTP stopped being supported. I can log into the game fine, but trying to log into my account on the sega ID website send me to an error page with the following google-translated text:

One Time Password Authentication
Customer "SecureOTP" has set the SEGA ID service has been terminated.

◆ Notification of SEGA ID charge settlement and administration page authentication completion "SecureOTP" compliance termination Currently, logging in to the management page with

this SEGA ID has been suspended .
Please check the
following "Frequently Asked Questions" and ask for SEGA ID support inquiries and request to stop "SecureOTP".

◆ FAQ
[SEGA ID] not be able to log in to the billing and management page remain registered the "SecureOTP"

If it is the inquiry the ※ FAQ of the above without being over,
your time in the corresponding than usual Please be sure to check it as it may be.

What am I supposed to do here?

Anon_Fire
Mar 13, 2017, 10:35 AM
Secure OTP was dropped last year, so you need to switch to Google Authenticator.

Lyrise
Mar 13, 2017, 11:10 AM
Since you left SecureOTP on the account when it was completely dropped in September of last year, you need to send an e-mail into Sega Support asking them to strip out the Secure OTP from your account. Unlike most other requests, this isn't related exclusively to PSO2, and you'll have a much better chance of getting that request fulfilled.