PDA

View Full Version : PSA for 3/26 JST: Stargem attack is now over, SG payout is 300SG

Lyrise
Mar 25, 2017, 12:40 PM
Just thought I'd remind everyone that as part of the ongoing 12 hour livestream, Stargem attack is active.

http://pso2.jp/players/event/broadcast/webevent_01/

Livestream: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv292635553

For every 10000 points earned or 10000 unique livestream viewers all participants gain 1SG. As of this post we are at 186 SG and 4 hours left to go.

If you do not get in at least one run of the level up quest, you will not receive any gems. Additional incentive: the level up quest has a +200% exp multiplier applied to it so you're getting 3x exp, on top of any boosts you add - great for levelling your classes to 80.

Update: currently at 270SG. with 2 hours left to go.

Altiea
Mar 25, 2017, 01:41 PM
I'm already farming it for Badges, so this is just icing on the cake.

sparab
Mar 25, 2017, 02:52 PM
I wonder if they scaled enemy HP as well. Everything melts in 3 seconds on XH...

Kondibon
Mar 25, 2017, 03:02 PM
I wonder if they scaled enemy HP as well. Everything melts in 3 seconds on XH...They nerfed all the enemies in the LQs. Probably to make them more solo friendly for casual players.

Cadfael
Mar 25, 2017, 03:05 PM
I wonder if they scaled enemy HP as well. Everything melts in 3 seconds on XH...

Doesn't look like it.

Z-0
Mar 25, 2017, 03:24 PM
The LQs specifically have player scaling, like the 4P one. So enemies are stronger in 12/12 than 1/12, although I dunno by how much.

Lyrise
Mar 25, 2017, 04:08 PM
Final Sg total is 297... but KMR stepped in and rounded up. we're all getting 300 SG.

Shinamori
Mar 25, 2017, 04:47 PM
Ah, I missed it. Thanks, work.

Tymek
Mar 25, 2017, 05:23 PM
Final Sg total is 297... but KMR stepped in and rounded up. we're all getting 300 SG.

Woo hoo!!!
...Now I wish I wouldn't have spent nearly all of my post-maintenance reward SG on SG Scratch, since I would've had enough for a brand new extra Collection File slot. Oh well.
Still neat!

Enforcer MKV
Mar 25, 2017, 05:28 PM
Ah, well. Work is the priority.

IchijinKali
Mar 25, 2017, 09:46 PM
Well that kinda sucks I was planning to do it just to make it, hopefully, a little easier to get what I need from SG scratch. Oh well I only need two more items that UNFORTUNATELY require me to fight RNG instead of trading badges to get them, Record Capture & Matoi Straight.

Vatallus
Mar 25, 2017, 10:30 PM
Well that kinda sucks I was planning to do it just to make it, hopefully, a little easier to get what I need from SG scratch. Oh well I only need two more items that UNFORTUNATELY require me to fight RNG instead of trading badges to get them, Record Capture & Matoi Straight.

... I've actually traded those in for SG tokens because I have 3 Records and countless Matoi Straights. I'm at the point now where I just want to get PD's music disc and maybe Bloom A for Veil.

loafhero
Mar 25, 2017, 10:37 PM
I was doing the LV Quest without even realizing this whole Stargem attack thing was a thing...

IchijinKali
Mar 25, 2017, 10:39 PM
... I've actually traded those in for SG tokens because I have 3 Records and countless Matoi Straights. I'm at the point now where I just want to get PD's music disc and maybe Bloom A for Veil.

Haven't gotten them even once so far. Only want Record Capture just to complete my costume collection. Matoi Straight to use that for one of my characters that wears Persona. Other than that I've been done with this SG scratch for the longest even counting music discs. Got my Double, Loser, and Matoi outfits done including their accessories, faces, and hair.

Zulastar
Mar 25, 2017, 10:47 PM
Oh well I only need two more items
Same here. I need Veli Bloom A and Matoi Strait too.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/wu7A2w4.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
6800 SG TOTAL spent... I wish I'll get all I want at 10000 >_<

Returned after work today as dead meat with fever like 39.1 so 5-6 runs of each quest is maximum I could push myself to T_T

Altiea
Mar 25, 2017, 11:02 PM
I only really want to complete my Viel Cutis and Innocent Cluster sets. I got my Record Capture to go with the Xion Long I got a year ago, so I just need the two other items and I'm happy. I'd like the Requiem camo too, but I don't really need it.

Atmius
Mar 25, 2017, 11:55 PM
Funny how from a 12 hour stream we get more SG than from a 2 month long web panel event.

IchijinKali
Mar 26, 2017, 12:31 AM
Well decided to go and do what Zulastar did and create a little chart to get an idea of what I have, had, and want. Turns out I wasn't done with music discs but oh well I'll probably get them before the SG scratch ends.

[SPOILER-BOX]https://puu.sh/uYGL6/a6a425fb97.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Lyrise
Mar 26, 2017, 05:39 AM
Funny how from a 12 hour stream we get more SG than from a 2 month long web panel event.

That probably has more to do with the fact that rather absurd amounts of exp, that people actually needed for a change, accompanied the runs that needed to happen.