PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Arks Live info Dump

Gestriden
Apr 1, 2017, 06:40 AM
- Enga's weappon camp is both for TMG and Rifles and has a different look as shown in the trailer.

- The Kappougei stylle is for both male and female but they put in mor work for the females under the belief there would be little demand for male characters

- They believe beast to not really be that popular so was surprised by the ddemand

= The reason PSO2 has dewman instead of Beast is because they wanted to differentiate PSO from PSU. The reasoning beast is a variant instead of a race is due to the amount of work it would take. Adding a race isn't as simple as some people think.

- PSO2 PVP Matchmaking is seet by winrat percentage. Someone with a 60% winrate won't be set up against someone with a 70% winrate.

- Jetboots PA's do not cast any shift action, the PAs are fairly weak so don't spam them. JB's health is fairly low, Final Nemesis can pierce multiple players at onc.

PVP Skills

Cure does full heal and can be used three times
Protection can be used twice cures any status.
3 stunshots are issued. Let the stun for 2 seconds. It has a long range.
PP Unimited reverts PP cost to 1 for 20 seconds
Sprint can be used three times, increasess speed by 50%

Implementation of ATB will remove Emblem Fever

The PVP Rappy suit for 100,000 BTC is tradable and is limited to 2 purchases per week.

Fasion Catalog not only copies the outfit but also the body shape information. They know character data sharing is popular so made an internal system for it.

Enemies in the World Tree are counted as "Phantoms" so any potentials related to phantoms are applied in the EQ

Deus Esca claims that it will be evil for the sake of Justice, which is why it has aa Dark and Light Weakness.

"I am concerned about Chain Marons so we will be making huge adjustments for Episode 5, and are considring making adjustments to Deus Esca for Marons as well by setting a "Maximum damage limit"

Deus Esca Weapons have 3 Latent Type abilities

1. Affix up 10%
2. HP Recovery to PT members every 30 seconds also increases PT Damage
3. Doubles the Numeric value

Deus Esca unis AND weapons can be evolved with a material that is dropped by Deus Esca to unlock their true power.

14*

Takt: When waving with alter ego active, Megid is seent, automatically assists pet sympathy at activation.
Wand; The speed of steps is faster, faster attack speed 3rd strikee sends a wave.
Double Saber: Certain effects are extended

As the prvious 14* are meant for raids, they are considering making these 14* drop at mining bases.

They believve the new Phaleg Fight will be extremely hard, Half dolls / Scape Dolls are turned off for the fight and they believe based off of past data the clear rate will be 5%

In 5 weeks they will implement a reverse badge exchange for people who want things from the 2016, 2015 badge collection

Though not immediate they are planning on making ways to reobtain old SG scratch items.

They reconfirm no matteer what rank you are you can get a +1 grind cap

The fashion CODE catalog is locked to same ship only

The reason rose skewer exists is just to help summoners level up other classes even if they don't have summoner as a sub.

kurokyosuke
Apr 1, 2017, 07:06 AM
Are they going to change the Mini Rappy Suit price, or is that a typo? Because it showed 100k in the preview, not 10k.

Moffen
Apr 1, 2017, 07:24 AM
Its 100k lmao

SteveCZ
Apr 1, 2017, 07:33 AM
It is 100K

Meteor Weapon
Apr 1, 2017, 07:50 AM
In 5 weeks they will implement a reverse badge exchange for people who want things from the 2016, 2015 badge collection

They should have done this ages ago. Why now?

final_attack
Apr 1, 2017, 07:59 AM
- Enga's weappon camp is both for TMG and Rifles and has a different look as shown in the trailer.
3. Doubles the UP System (?)

I guess I know which camo to get :wacko:

Latent2 : HP recovery and PT damage ..... seems to be really nice weapon for support Te.

-------------------------------------

Latent 3 :
つけた特殊能力のステータスUP系が全て2倍になる(200盛りなら400盛)
Seems like double the effect of affixed stats? 200 AtkStat -> 400 AtkStat
From twitter (https://twitter.com/recorefrin/status/848141395428757504)

EvilMag
Apr 1, 2017, 08:08 AM
And ofc they wait till Ep5 launches to nerf SU while they introduce a new class they'll whore out and be OP.

Xaelouse
Apr 1, 2017, 08:29 AM
It's kinda the time I expected them to do actual balance changes again so it's alright.

Lyrise
Apr 1, 2017, 09:04 AM
Deus Esca Weapons have 3 Latent Type abilities

1. Affix up 10%
3. Doubles the UP System (?)

14*

Takt: When waving with alter ego active, Megid is seent, automatically assists pet sympathy at activation.
Wand; The speed of steps is faster.
Double Saber: Certain effects are extended

As the previous 14* are meant for raids, they are considering making these 14* drop at mining bases.

For the Zenesis latent effect number 1, anything you affix to the weapon gets its success rate boosted 10% up. (basically grind this weapon first before you do anything else)

3 - All attack type affixes (anything that affects your attack power; don't confuse this with damage output) will have their effects doubled. Edit: this ability requires an item to unlock. It's quite possible this is a secondary latent, but wasn't made clear.

For doublesaber, kamaitachi time is extended, and the effect color will be different (very easy to spot the 14* user)
Wand however is a lot more than the speed of steps. When wand lovers is on, attack speed goes up, step attack speed also increases, and your 3rd attack will also emit a slash wave. (It's the Lavis Cannon after all)

To also add to the old 14* potentially dropping in mining base,, all the new ones have been confirmed to drop in mining base EMs.

Altiea
Apr 1, 2017, 09:27 AM
They believve the new Phaleg Fight will be extremely hard, Half dolls / Scape Dolls are turned off for the fight and they believe based off of past data the clear rate will be 5%

Hold up, are they seriously pitching a Story boss fight as being as difficult as Solo XQ? I mean, we all knew Phaleg was hardcore, but Jesus.

Lyrise
Apr 1, 2017, 09:32 AM
Hold up, are they seriously pitching a Story boss fight as being as difficult as Solo XQ? I mean, we all knew Phaleg was hardcore, but Jesus.

Then it will be up to the players to prove them wrong. 42% of the participating players managed to clear Solo PD (prior to the level 80 cap). 5% is more of the estimate that fires people up to prove them wrong (as usual).

Different story if it is true though. But this is more or less like the side story for Episode 1. You get the story regardless of victory or defeat.

Kintama
Apr 1, 2017, 10:01 AM

What do you mean was? She never was harcore in any way :x

Renvalt
Apr 1, 2017, 10:11 AM
What do you mean was? She never was harcore in any way :x

Pretty sure she takes hits like a friggin tank, and that she was also holding back immensely during our first two fights with her.

The preview for the third fight shows that she's gonna be bringing tools she didn't have before, and there was no display of damage numbers for us to see, so it's possible she could be even more of a tank than she was before.

morkie
Apr 1, 2017, 10:50 AM
so that ability sucess apply it on if you do affixing units? or only when doing affix on weapon?

Masu
Apr 1, 2017, 11:23 AM
I'm really dubious with how work pot 1 and 3...like yeah so you lv3 pot1 to be able to have an easier affixing time and then change pot to 3 to get the most out of your affixing? (in any way keep your Ray/Astral soul fodder for it *yum yum*)
Also lol the dmg cap on Deus Esca, which mean those new 13* pot3 will somewhat be useless for this fight(?) xD

Edit: Welp just realized there is no dmg multiplier...maybe not so interesting after all (?).

Gestriden
Apr 1, 2017, 11:26 AM
I'm really dubious with how work pot 1 and 3...like yeah so you lv3 pot1 to be able to have an easier affixing time and then change pot to 3 to get the most out of your affixing? (in any way keep your Ray/Astral soul fodder for it *yum yum*)
Also lol the dmg cap on Deus Esca, which mean those new 13* pot3 will somewhat be useless for this fight(?) xD

Unless you can somehow hit 999,999 hit with every attack they won't be anywhere useless.

final_attack
Apr 1, 2017, 11:26 AM
Also, I wonder if pot 3 also affect units?
Since if it's only weapons ...... probably around 5% damage boost, depending on class?

And ..... I wonder if entire party have Genesis ........ stacked bonus damage from pot 2 ? :wacko:
With added healing in between .....

loafhero
Apr 1, 2017, 11:45 AM
Deus Esca claims that it will be evil for the sake of Justice, which is why it has aa Dark and Light Weakness.

Dear Lord, Ardem is just ticking more boxes on the list of "Cliche anime god complex villain".

Most of us and apparently the JP players have been wanting more difficult content. At least their listening. Even if the "5%" thing is true, as long as I don't have to trade in anything to start the fight or go through 3 maps of fighting mobs just to do the actual boss fight again (like with the Huey/CCIII fight in EP1), I don't mind at all.

Atmius
Apr 1, 2017, 11:50 AM

Edit: Welp just realized there is no dmg multiplier...maybe not so interesting after all (?).
Even with a 400 affix, and lets give it the generous benefit of saying it doubles phrase weak, it still comes out weaker than an astra affixed with 120 attack.

Raujinn
Apr 1, 2017, 12:26 PM
I don't trust the devs to make difficult content that isn't incredibly unfair or riddled with RNG so the Phaleg thing has got me real cynical...

Kintama
Apr 1, 2017, 12:52 PM
Pretty sure she takes hits like a friggin tank, and that she was also holding back immensely during our first two fights with her.

The preview for the third fight shows that she's gonna be bringing tools she didn't have before, and there was no display of damage numbers for us to see, so it's possible she could be even more of a tank than she was before.

If a 500k hp mob is a tank to you, ok sure

Tunga
Apr 1, 2017, 12:58 PM
Have they showed this phaleg dude yet?

Altiea
Apr 1, 2017, 01:11 PM
Have they showed this phaleg dude yet?

Uh, you mean that woman in the story with the corset that's been around for a few months now?

If a 500k hp mob is a tank to you, ok sure

Minor point, but Phaleg doesn't even have remotely as much HP as that. She just happens to have the highest defenses of practically any enemy in the game that isn't Nyau. Katana has issues hitting 5 digits on her.

Which, incidentally, makes Phaleg the tankiest non-Raid Boss enemy in the game.

Raujinn
Apr 1, 2017, 02:25 PM
Given how RNG Profound Darkness is and 17% of the playerbase can S-rank that (before lv80), if Phaleg is remotely that RNG and they really do tune it so only 5% can clear it it'll be anything but fun.

Tunga
Apr 1, 2017, 03:31 PM
the story
What the hell is that?
[SPOILER-BOX]
Yes, i never progressed from the first mission in the first chapter. [SPOILER-BOX]
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1374/48/1374484363727.png[/SPOILER-BOX][/SPOILER-BOX]

Kintama
Apr 1, 2017, 04:47 PM
Uh, you mean that woman in the story with the corset that's been around for a few months now?

Minor point, but Phaleg doesn't even have remotely as much HP as that. She just happens to have the highest defenses of practically any enemy in the game that isn't Nyau. Katana has issues hitting 5 digits on her.

Which, incidentally, makes Phaleg the tankiest non-Raid Boss enemy in the game.

Then they've got a glitch or a huge design flaw going on with that boss, i only tried bow and there was no issue easily breaking the six digits, maybe the fight would have been more enjoyable if the same nerf was applied

Altiea
Apr 1, 2017, 04:59 PM
Then they've got a glitch or a huge design flaw going on with that boss, i only tried bow and there was no issue easily breaking the six digits, maybe the fight would have been more enjoyable if the same nerf was applied

That depends; Bow is kinda made for getting big numbers on things at the cost of speed.

Although I do somewhat wonder if we're playing the same fight.

doomdragon83
Apr 1, 2017, 05:47 PM
HP Recovery to PT members every 30 seconds also increases PT Damage
Seems more refreshing than the bland 5% extra damage on JA. Not too mention that this may incentivize partying up. Hope the damage increase is good.

Flaoc
Apr 1, 2017, 06:26 PM
idk these potentials on zenesis seem underwhelming.. one only works in mpa the other is just base stats (affixng one kinda neat but if the other 2 arent truly worth then what?)

Altiea
Apr 1, 2017, 06:34 PM
idk these potentials on zenesis seem underwhelming.. one only works in mpa the other is just base stats (affixng one kinda neat but if the other 2 arent truly worth then what?)

I think they're trying to avoid power creeping Astra.

GHNeko
Apr 1, 2017, 07:52 PM

babysteps i think.

they're trying to be more like end game weapons in PSO1 (and i guess PSU/PSP) where the weapons had playstyle changing mechanics i feel.

Suplin
Apr 2, 2017, 06:38 AM
Since two of those potentials cant work with tact i wonder whats planned for it