PDA

View Full Version : Yeah...I'm finally posting here...

MangledOgre
Apr 30, 2003, 10:40 AM
Yeah, I've finally started posting here after finally giving up trying to salvage any interest in other mmorpgs, lol.

Yeah, I have been a fan of the Phantasy Star series for YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRSSSSSS. I can even play every single (and I seriously mean it) song on the PS4 soundtrack, as well as most PS2 songs.

Yeah, when PSO came out for the DC in japan, I immediately ordered it, and got the special section ID tag that came with it. (I'm Greennill, according to mah name.)

At first, I was skeptical, but after putting all the stories together in the hunter's guild missions, and that of the messages of Red Ring Rico..I found the story to be simply brilliant.

I dunno about any of you guys, but I actually roleplay with my characters...so mmorpgs aren't as dull to me, as they can be with everyone else...

I also live In New York City...and I am studying to be a producer (music, obviously)...and hope to compose for a game (Preferrably SEGA...but who knows).

I'm actually serious, too, lol...

I could send you some of my works, if you ask nicely, lol....

Iron
Apr 30, 2003, 07:02 PM
Ogre..Ogre..Ogre I have heard it somewhere.
Do you have Ogre battle64 or tactics ogre?
P.S: HI!!

MangledOgre
May 7, 2003, 10:57 PM
I have both. People in my neighborhood call me Ogre, cause I am ridiculously violent in mosh-pits...

what part of Puerto rico do you live in? My grandparents live in Toa Alta...

IceBlink
May 8, 2003, 04:56 AM
Welcome. ^_^ If you liked Rico's messages, you're gonna love Episode 2's storylines and "Seat Of The Heart", starring Elly Person from the quest "Knowing One's Heart" or something like that!

Nawms
May 8, 2003, 04:22 PM
I compose too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Trickstr
May 9, 2003, 06:14 PM
hey Ogre

A little tip don't listen to him, Elly is a crack pot!!