PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any mid-level Ranger rifles you can trade me?

Axelay
Apr 30, 2003, 11:20 AM
OK, so here I am having to start all over again from my Dreamcast days of glory. Being at the bottom again SUCKS. I am trying to build up my RAmar (currently at level 11), and I'm hoping someone has some decent mid-level guns that I could trade for. I say mid-level because I don't have a lot of good stuff to trade other than what my friends have given me out of pity. LOL.

Here's what I can offer:

3 Trigrinders
2 HP Materials
2 Mind Materials
2 Photon Drops
1 Grass Assassin's Saber

I'm open to almost anything you'd be willing to trade me. I don't really need any crazy rares, though, unless you're willing to give something up out of sheer niceness. (Not likely, I know. I have squat to trade thus far.) Thanks!

weenston
Apr 30, 2003, 11:22 AM
hey, i can give u a few rare guns that i dont need l $k14 combats, varista etc... just to b a nice guy

Vanango
Apr 30, 2003, 11:29 AM
I PMed you, I have a bunch of stuff you can have, you should also check the salvation post

Axelay
Apr 30, 2003, 11:43 AM
D'oh! I forgot to mention that I'm on PSO Xbox...

Axelay
Apr 30, 2003, 11:52 AM
Wow, thanks kindly guys! If you're on PSO Xbox, I will need to coordinate with you when I could meet with you. I used to have a Varista back in the day, and I used it for a looooong time.

I also just noticed the Goodwill post, and I must admit that it's a marvelous idea. I never found anything like this site when I was playing the Dreamcast version. All I can remember was Mamak and the IGN boards, and they weren't even remotely as nice as this community.