PDA

View Full Version : Episode 5 prediction [Wacko]

yoshiblue
Apr 13, 2017, 09:05 PM
Deus Hunar will come back as Dracula and we got to go back to Earth and save it.

New class will be Belmondo or Balnades.
Our weapons will be Whip and Slicer (PSZ version. Is also the range tech weapon you've been hoping for. :wacko:)

Also a Castlevania Crossover.
Erotic Violence

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 13, 2017, 10:58 PM
Our weapons will be Whip and Slicer (PSZ version. Is also the range tech weapon you've been hoping for. :wacko:)

Erotic Violence

I gotcha...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c6/8d/90/c68d90340b82d932493861ae9e6b48be.gif

Also....did they say they would talk about Episode 5? I recall a mention of the roadmap but idk if Episode 5 was certainly one of their topics.....

Meteor Weapon
Apr 13, 2017, 11:00 PM
People leaving over new Episode Preview Live Video.

yoshiblue
Apr 13, 2017, 11:10 PM
http://www.atlus.com/etrian/img/comic3.gif

PrinceBrightstar
Apr 13, 2017, 11:12 PM
If you want a serious prediction, something Algol related. It's the 30th anniversary of the series this year and recently data mined enemy data points at more traditional RPG enemy types which were in those games. There's also the fact that we're on Earth and one of the endings of Phantasy Star III had the Alisa III show up near earth. Also let's not forget the Earthmen which basically masterminded the great collapse with Mother Brain and the destruction of Palma in Phantasy Star II which means we may have a chance to fix a causality loop by getting involved. There's also Nyau being a supposed further evolved descendant of Myau brought on by evidence from End of the Millennium where a musk cat had evolved enough to be able to open a bottle with its claws where Myau couldn't.

Sirius-91
Apr 13, 2017, 11:39 PM
High Impact Sexual Violence = Episode 5

Ahri
Apr 13, 2017, 11:42 PM
Luther is back to hug Mother in EP5 :v

SteveCZ
Apr 13, 2017, 11:56 PM
Matoi gets a new outfit.

loafhero
Apr 14, 2017, 01:37 AM
Luther blows up Earth.

pkemr4
Apr 14, 2017, 01:50 AM
Deus hunar in Solo XQ 3 6-10

yoshiblue
Apr 14, 2017, 02:00 AM
Guest writer will be Natsume Akatsuki for the full Konosuba experience with our new partners.

sonisei
Apr 14, 2017, 02:21 AM
Kimura get fired. :wacko:

KazukiQZ
Apr 14, 2017, 03:52 AM
Kimura get fired. :wacko:

This xD

Tymek
Apr 14, 2017, 04:14 AM
Wait, so what's the difference between PSO Slicers and PSZ Slicers?

Kintama
Apr 14, 2017, 04:19 AM
ISEKAI PLANET

Tymek
Apr 14, 2017, 05:16 AM
We and all female ARKS + Huey get stationed on Earth permanently and go to highschool. Phalegdah becomes a very inappropriately dressed substitute teacher who regularly physically assaults her students but authorities don't care. We do more time fuckery but only because our new objective is to make sure nobody knows we're from a videogame, so we need to keep going back in time to fix when we blow our cover. All of the girls from PSU + Ethan get dumped into our school, too. The player gets a full blown harem and the finale of the episode is valentines day where we have to avoid their projectile chocolates that are really just a bunch of talises.
Xiao revives Xion and Xion manages to make Luther, Ophiel and Adam into good guys and revives them too.
Quna clones a small baby Haddred that hangs around on her shoulder and it's like he never died.
The black guy at the beginning of ep1 is still dead, though.
Casra continues to not do his job and also support Xiera in her tendencies to watch very underaged children be naked.

New class is Mirager. It's like Summoner but it summons naked loli versions of photon blasts since everyone requested photon blast summons so much. Its conducting weapon is a baby mag, and you initiate attacks by massaging it.

We still don't have articulate hands because of "hardware limitations."
Jesus christ dude

Renvalt
Apr 14, 2017, 06:10 AM
We and all female ARKS + Huey get stationed on Earth permanently and go to highschool. Phalegdah becomes a very inappropriately dressed substitute teacher who regularly physically assaults her students but authorities don't care. We do more time fuckery but only because our new objective is to make sure nobody knows we're from a videogame, so we need to keep going back in time to fix when we blow our cover. All of the girls from PSU + Ethan get dumped into our school, too. The player gets a full blown harem and the finale of the episode is valentines day where we have to avoid their projectile chocolates that are really just a bunch of talises.
Xiao revives Xion and Xion manages to make Luther, Ophiel and Adam into good guys and revives them too.
Quna clones a small baby Haddred that hangs around on her shoulder and it's like he never died.
Casra continues to not do his job and also support Xiera in her tendencies to watch very underaged children be naked.

New class is Mirager. It's like Summoner but it summons naked loli versions of photon blasts since everyone requested photon blast summons so much. Its conducting weapon is a baby mag, and you initiate attacks by massaging it.

WHAT? WHAT WAS THAT? WHAT ARE THESE GAMES YOU'RE REFERENCING? WHAT UNIVERSE ARE YOU FROM? ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE PADDED ROOM?

There is no room for good ideas to patch up the royal mess they've made of the story.

Good god, I knew you were salty, but this is ridiculously ranty.

Have you truly lost all faith in SEGA that you're now a mere misstep away from becoming the next Maenara? Where you destroy everything related to PSO, SEGA, any friends of yours that follow anything SEGA related, and so on and so forth?

------------------

To continue with the theme of batty and completely nonsense-ridden predictions of what EP5 will be... the next Planet will be Planet Seiga. Featuring Kirito from the Sword Art Online series as a secret boss!

.... Somebody kill me now. I've gone and done a bad thing.

Poyonche
Apr 14, 2017, 06:30 AM
Arredoval's post actually made me laught. :wacko:

morkie
Apr 14, 2017, 06:32 AM
if 7th station announce the new class, can give a skill tree too?
and we can think if this good on main or sub only...

if tomorrow can get answer, then we have still 3 days to level a main class, that can sub a new class

Meteor Weapon
Apr 14, 2017, 07:03 AM
So I'm still wondering if this Kimura hate is just english community thing only

Tymek
Apr 14, 2017, 07:05 AM
Good god, I knew you were salty, but this is ridiculously ranty.

Have you truly lost all faith in SEGA that you're now a mere misstep away from becoming the next Maenara? Where you destroy everything related to PSO, SEGA, any friends of yours that follow anything SEGA related, and so on and so forth?

------------------

To continue with the theme of batty and completely nonsense-ridden predictions of what EP5 will be... the next Planet will be Planet Seiga. Featuring Kirito from the Sword Art Online series as a secret boss!

.... Somebody kill me now. I've gone and done a bad thing.

I'm pretty sure that was a shitpost.

And yes. Yes you did.

Angry_Ryudo
Apr 14, 2017, 09:52 AM
Phaleg kicks our char so hard she sends us to Rykros. And we have to manage to get back to the ARKS ship. But back in the ARKS ship nobody remembers us.

yoshiblue
Apr 14, 2017, 11:00 AM
Wait, so what's the difference between PSO Slicers and PSZ Slicers?
PSZ slicer is a giant boomerang that bounces between enemys, acts like a talis and comes back to you. PSO slicer is like a Form wand with the latent already enabled. Your damage came from the wave as you watch it bounce between enemies.

So I'm still wondering if this Kimura hate is just english community thing only

Hey dood, I just wanted to do something silly.

loafhero
Apr 14, 2017, 12:28 PM
I found Arredoval's post to be funny too.

Cadfael
Apr 14, 2017, 07:38 PM
It's like cooking. It needs a bit of salt to be worth eating. But not too much.
The finale of ep3 used up most of my salt stores so it needs to be rationed.

But just for the sake of it, here's pure salt:
Ep5 will be one time travel after another to create the perfect birthday party for Matoi. Themmmm rascally darkers keep running off with the party hats. The day will be March 31st.
March. Thirty. First.
Except I'll have already predicted it and will be far too sloshed to give a shit.

Don't you mean April 31?

ArcaneTechs
Apr 14, 2017, 08:23 PM
1. They re-release Beast race (the bonus face was just something to tie you over until then)
2. New Class (Mains Axes, they still won't do R/T hybrid class)
3. They finally help out Bouncer
4. Make CT GU only or Alternatively give it a smaller dmg % if it's used off class/TMG (exception to Rifle I suppose)
5. Add Weapons to pre-existing classes
6. MORE 4-Man Quests with better rewards at the end (higher RDR/rewards vs Raid 12 group runs)
7. Add new CM + Update CM shop so it's relevant
8. Fix the PvP server lag
9. More Freedom for Class Tree's
10. Update crafting? (is it really used at this point outside starting players? or lazy ppl)
11. New Photon Blasts/make them worth using MORE oftern (hard to describe for me)
12. New Mag actions/attacks (example: Boost Crit Rate by 5-10% for 20's?, have the mag chuck bombs for knock up stuns on mobs)
13. PD + Mother EQ for no reason
14. DPS Dummy check quests for practicing Combo's etc without having to run to Rodo's/Parser (can set up different Models to be practiced on, Stat Check Box up as well with different options for situational testing)
15. Preview Voice Tickets (why this wasn't added with the outfit stuff idk)
16. Race Change for AC (lol no SG, you can't have it this easy)
17. Revamp old PA's? (I mean one's that people don't use, ones that seemed practical back then but don't use now)
18. New PA's/Techs (crafting getting old and taking far too long for what bare minimal work it takes to do for the few they do put out)
19. More JB PA's for Christs sake (help BO out already)
20. Do something with the Blue/Red rooms already and add the Alpha lobby back in, it's been on the back burner for too long
21. Good Story Mode
22. VR Old PS/PSU maps, good nostalgia deep but don't be lazy about it (aka release them over a course of a year)

I'm out of idea's atm but ya

Vatallus
Apr 14, 2017, 08:29 PM
They break the habit of changing lead devs every episode and we get Lord KMR twice in a row. Hahahahaha, shit.

PrinceBrightstar
Apr 14, 2017, 10:58 PM
Actually if Algol's involved, we might have Reiko Kodama as the new director.

Meteor Weapon
Apr 14, 2017, 11:06 PM
Actually if Algol's involved, we might have Reiko Kodama as the new director.

She'd be the savior of PSO2's story if she got involved.

Lostbob117
Apr 15, 2017, 04:52 AM
New class and New difficulty.

kazuuya
Apr 15, 2017, 06:05 AM
Rigged fingers is where it's at, I can't stand looking at those blobs of hands. :wacko:

landman
Apr 15, 2017, 06:13 AM
Episode 5 starts with our character out of stasis, telling Xiao about a weird dream we had (episode 4). Xiao then recreates everything in VR, and they shoot a dorama. It's a success in all ARKS ships.

Gaugen
Apr 15, 2017, 02:54 PM
New multi-atk class that lets you use your mag as a catalyst for a weapon type. Split damage makes it to be the worst class in the game.
Slicers will be a new all-class weapon type, becoming the new gunslash.
The episode will attempt to make PSO2 the center of all things Phantasy Star, and instead of a new planet, we'll get a series of levels from old games.
The optional boss will be Alis Landale and Nyau, while the final boss will be Profound Corruption (A monster that consumed every final boss in the Phantasy Star series)
The episode will finally make Chao relevant again.

-edit-

I forgot to talk about Perfect Chaos being a reskinned Deus as a collaboration boss with Sanic's birthday.

IchijinKali
Apr 15, 2017, 03:11 PM
Rigged fingers is where it's at, I can't stand looking at those blobs of hands. :wacko:

About as likely to happen as them fixing our perfect feet.

[SPOILER-BOX]https://puu.sh/vlkKA/575ad349d4.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Dualdiamond
Apr 15, 2017, 03:53 PM
About as likely to happen as them fixing our perfect feet.

But let's be honest, who has natural perfect feet anymore in the modern day anyway (aside from people living in the wild and those few that walk around town barefoot).

Highly advanced societies of humans would probably have disgustingly deformed feet too, if not worse than ours. :-P

Outcaster
Apr 15, 2017, 06:18 PM
New Quna song

bhaal
Apr 15, 2017, 06:58 PM

You forget Flowen will be the P.E. teacher and R.R. Rico the counselor.

Zeroem
Apr 15, 2017, 10:24 PM
Honestly, I won't be surprised if SEGA embrace sub-space travel in EP5. If you look at Laia's CO questline, she heard about us from Emilia (which meant that Emilia's questline is canon on the eyes of Little Wings crew plus GUARDIANS), and not to add that Laia and Lumia's arrival here are not an accident, like the previous 2 cases.

Meteor Weapon
Apr 15, 2017, 10:44 PM
Lol, ARKS are pretty lenient with people from other universes hitch hiking on our ships. Didn't Nagisa, Ethan and Karen arrived first before Emilia and Vivian?

loafhero
Apr 15, 2017, 11:23 PM
The Xiao and Ulc era of ARKS are all about leniency. That's what you get when you have a little boy and a teenage girl in charge.

Meteor Weapon
Apr 15, 2017, 11:59 PM
inb4 episode 5 is about all Falz and PD that has ever existed across the entire franchise gather as a single powerful force. Hence the theme Resurrection.

escarlata
Apr 16, 2017, 12:41 AM
1. T0 Overend now takes 15 min to cast and deals 9999999999 on the last hit, Automate is disabled while using T0 Overend, it cannot be cancelled and you can't change direction
2. Iron Will now procs at 99% rate under LB but you now automatically 630 if you die under LB.
3. The T0 craft of every single rifle PA becomes a One Point variant (except EA EA just gains 4000000% power)
4. T0 Banish Arrow now banishes the target permanently.
5. Br now gets a Guren Tessen Just Attack Bonus Ring, which makes each subsequent Guren become twice as powerful and resets if another PA from Guren is used
6. New EPD CF requires you to attend Quna concert 500 times. Quna concert Triggers now exist. If more than 100 different players in the same block to manually type アンコール during the concerts, Quna will perform an additional song, this counts as another concert for the CF. Players wearing Quna or Matoi outfit gain 2x as much progress on their CF.
7. The player now recites Megumin's explosion chant before that are able to throw pillows. If a player has no pets other than Marron, pillow throw gains 50% bonus damage.

Akero
Apr 17, 2017, 08:58 AM
Ep. 5 we get a new dungeon crawler EQ where we rescue the poor souls from SEA ships.
Mini bosses will spawn, they're the hardcore SEA loyalists who refuse to let other SEA Arks get on the JP ships.
The big boss will be the top AC spender equipped with fully affixed costumes and outdated weapons.

Kintama
Apr 17, 2017, 09:20 AM
Ep. 5 we get a new dungeon crawler EQ where we rescue the poor souls from SEA ships.
Mini bosses will spawn, they're the hardcore SEA loyalists who refuse to let other SEA Arks get on the JP ships.
The big boss will be the top AC spender equipped with fully affixed costumes and outdated weapons.

How do i give funds?

youkatei
Apr 18, 2017, 04:06 AM
If SEGA is like "Fuck possible future PSU2, PSO series 4 LIFE", A serious guess will be set in PSU universe (as sub space travel is a thing in PSO2) since there is words like "story of resurrection" - maybe a resurrection of PSU universe, and reincarnation - maybe hinting at a possible revamped reincarnation system from Po2i at the end of this video /watch?v=bSOyDNqRsQo

But in the end we just have to wait for future PSO2 stations, as ep4 was something I never would thought of and I was so surprised by ep4 back when it was revealed.

Golgotha
Apr 19, 2017, 08:36 AM
There was a recent interview with SAO game producer and Pso2 director and producer on Dengeki, where they mostly talked about their own games, but in the end they did the "it would be really nice to have a collaboration wink wink after all so many people vouched for SAO collab wink".

And you probably know that datamining has these vague monster names that were speculated to be a Skeleton archer/sword, minotaur, goblin, etc. Which can realistically be justified by only one thing in Pso2 - fantasy world intrusion, which is ideal for sword art product placement.

Now imagine this, SAO collab isn't simply one boss or a quest with a few costumes.
PD tears dimensional rift into SAO hollow realization, and story is revolving about you trying to prevent PD from reviving itself through Ainground. Its a medieval castle setting planet with several fields.
New 4man switch system reinforces party play with hollow realization chaining elements, and new skill tree involves leveling extra skills for weapons directly for excubes after level 80. Emotion void system gradually introduced over the year allows you to manage your relationships with existing and new NPCs, unlocking their skills and altering their behavior.

Entire Episode 5 will be a Sword Art Online collaboration.

Dark Emerald EXE
Apr 19, 2017, 09:09 AM
And you probably know that datamining has these vague monster names that were speculated to be a Skeleton archer/sword, minotaur, goblin, etc. Which can realistically be justified by only one thing in Pso2 - fantasy world intrusion, which is ideal for sword art product placement.

Now imagine this, SAO collab isn't simply one boss or a quest with a few costumes.
PD tears dimensional rift into SAO hollow realization, and story is revolving about you trying to prevent PD from reviving itself through Ainground. Its a medieval castle setting planet with several fields.
New 4man switch system reinforces party play with hollow realization chaining elements, and new skill tree involves leveling extra skills for weapons directly for excubes after level 80. Emotion void system gradually introduced over the year allows you to manage your relationships with existing and new NPCs, unlocking their skills and altering their behavior.

Entire Episode 5 will be a Sword Art Online collaboration.

Can they even do that on a legal standpoint? lol

That would then imply SAO X PSO2 is Canon

Tymek
Apr 19, 2017, 11:11 AM
***NO***

Meteor Weapon
Apr 19, 2017, 11:22 AM
Meh after we keep pushing PD, The Omniscience Devourer of the Universe back into the spawn void, I dunno what other godly bosses ARKS can wipe the floor with it. in EP4 we just literally wiped the floor with a literal God(albeit just a phantom embodiment of it, but still) was attempting to reset an entire universe.

What next? Are we gonna fight a multiversal witch ala Umineko?

Anduril
Apr 19, 2017, 12:47 PM
I would like a story where we find a new binary planet system with two warring peoples, with one planet being pre-space flight (maybe even pre-industrial), while the other is an invading force that has just recently achieved it. What brings us into the conflict is that we discover that the reason that more advanced civilization has been able to develop this technology is they have discovered Photoner ruins on their planet, and through them they have inadvertently tapped into the Profound Darkness' power. However, it's not all black and white, and the invasion is more than just a grab for power in their system, but rather a last ditch effort to save their people by any means necessary as their tampering with PD's power has caused a massive corruption on the planet, mutating most, if not all, plant and animal life into Darker hybrids; unbeknownst to them, rather than escaping their problems by fleeing to the other planet, they have merely brought it with them, and it has caused Darker mutations to occur on the other planet causing its native people to see the refugees as enemies rather than a people in need of sanctuary.
Never going to happen, but it would be a nice way to bring us back to the conflict of the Photoner's mistakes, Darkers, and PD's revival.

loafhero
Apr 19, 2017, 12:57 PM
^Sounds like what EP3's Harkotan story arc should've been like.

Meteor Weapon
Apr 19, 2017, 05:30 PM
Sometimes I don't really get how Darker infects, Shironians are doing just fine without having to deal the whole mutation stuff. Double's Darkers doesnt even seem to be based on them at all. I guess either The Ash Maiden's power makes them immune or.....SEGA completely forgot the concept of Darker infection. They made the whole infection on the Dragonkin's as some sort of massive problem in EP1 then completely forgets about it.

Anduril
Apr 19, 2017, 05:48 PM
Sometimes I don't really get how Darker infects, Shironians are doing just fine without having to deal the whole mutation stuff. Double's Darkers doesnt even seem to be based on them at all. I guess either The Ash Maiden's power makes them immune or.....SEGA completely forgot the concept of Darker infection. They made the whole infection on the Dragonkin's as some sort of massive problem in EP1 then completely forgets about it.
I believe it was said that the Ash Maiden's power was keeping them safe in one of the early interactions with the Shironian soldiers. Also, keep in mind that all the Kuronites we fight are for all intents and purposes Darkers in the sense that they are copies created from [Double].

loafhero
Apr 19, 2017, 09:10 PM
And the reason why Sukunahime gave the Shironians such a nice advantage was because the unseen Shironian King was an incompetent wimp, forcing Sukunahime into an unofficial leadership role for the Shironians. She left the Kuronians alone because their King was competent and didn't need Sukunahime's help. Plus, it would've been difficult for her foster son, Kotoshiro (a Shironian), as both races of Harkotan are forbidden to step foot in the other's lands.

Works for gameplay too as Kuronians are clearly more powerful and more versatile than Shironians, thus, making them a challenge.

Altiea
Apr 19, 2017, 09:29 PM
And the reason why Sukunahime gave the Shironians such a nice advantage was because the unseen Shironian King was an incompetent wimp, forcing Sukunahime into an unofficial leadership role for the Shironians. She left the Kuronians alone because their King was competent and didn't need Sukunahime's help. Plus, it would've been difficult for her foster son, Kotoshiro (a Shironian), as both races of Harkotan are forbidden to step foot in the other's lands.

Works for gameplay too as Kuronians are clearly more powerful and more versatile than Shironians, thus, making them a challenge.

I mean, Kuronians are generally more numerous because they're all clones. They have the upper hand in that department.

Ahri
Jun 10, 2017, 12:45 AM
Luther is back to hug Mother in EP5 :v

My prediction is correct 8)