PDA

View Full Version : Creating trade lists

Vanango
Apr 30, 2003, 12:05 PM
I was wondering everyone's preference in trade list formats. I think each category is pretty self explainitory, but I'll clairify just in case:

Stars: List all 9 star items, list all 10 star items... etc

Type: Using the PSO guide to list the items. i.e. double saber, dagger, or wands

Class: How much more clearly can I make this?

Combo of Class and Type: Having weapons sorted by class and units and armors and misc each as seperate headings

Giant List: Just a big list with no order

Doesn't Matter: You don't really care. What a stupid poll!

Other: Please explain with a reply post http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Can't decide: You either have no idea what I'm talking about or you're not sure...

MonkeyFunky
Apr 30, 2003, 12:14 PM
aside from the order of things,

please do not add items to your trades list which you are using and will not let go of. that's just counter-productive. honestly, do you REALLY want people to keep asking for the ONLY god/battle you have and are using?

R

Vanango
Apr 30, 2003, 04:44 PM
Seriously! If you have no intention of trading it then don't post it!

Don't give me the "well, if it's a really really good trade, I'd do it!"...

You'd think that was commen sense ya know?

On 2003-04-30 10:14, MonkeyFunky wrote:
aside from the order of things,

please do not add items to your trades list which you are using and will not let go of. that's just counter-productive. honestly, do you REALLY want people to keep asking for the ONLY god/battle you have and are using?

R

Xion810
Apr 30, 2003, 04:55 PM
I just copy down what the PSO order is: Weapons, Units, Mags, Techs, Misc. No other headers but "What I have" and "What I want"

This would be under..."Type"?