PDA

View Full Version : Braver/Force

Sphieir
Apr 20, 2017, 03:00 AM
I made this Braver Force Build because I could not find any builds on the topic could someone give me feedback on it thanks in advance
http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11rNbCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIobCIo bCIo0jdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo000 0000IojbndsrI2NbsfrKbrsX000000IoIn00000000IbIo4SGD dF6rAHSJkdnbn00000fdoIb0000000jdB0000006

Saelix
Apr 20, 2017, 03:27 AM
Are you trolling?

nguuuquaaa
Apr 20, 2017, 06:01 AM
BR/FO can't use compound techs, which is the biggest reason to not use it.
Other than that, with T-Atk bow, you gain 10% main class bonus but lose Element Conversion, which is 25% damage.

In short, BR/FO is trash. At least FO/BR instead.

TehCubey
Apr 20, 2017, 08:34 AM
Your BR tree is bad, your FO tree is also bad. BR/FO is a bad class combo. Is this a troll post or are you genuinely asking for advice, because it's hard to tell.

EDIT: And yes, I am asking seriously. Too many people post deliberately bad builds and act like they're legit, or even worse - come only seeking validation that their useless build is somehow good, and get offended when they're given actual advice how to change and improve.

Shadowstarkirby
Apr 20, 2017, 03:08 PM
It's ass, either go Br/Hu with Katana and Bow and be a striking range hybrid or go Fo/Te and be a tech caster. If you're trying to be some spellsword class which is what it looks like you're trying to do, Te + Br/Fi is the closest you're gonna get to that sort of thing, and Wand isn't so much a sword, more like a clunky hammer.

Great Pan
Apr 21, 2017, 01:25 AM
Magikal swordsman is a no-go in this game. Play sumthin' else, like Hu/Fo.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 21, 2017, 01:27 AM
bait

also explains why i had to talk down to one of my team mates for not doing FO/BR for ele conversion at least but he threw a temper tantrum and stopped talking because "muh playstyle"

getting tired of these "meme" build classes in this game

Moffen
Apr 21, 2017, 04:28 AM
How the fuck your miserable ass even has a team to begin with is beyond me tbh.

Kondibon
Apr 21, 2017, 09:20 AM
getting tired of these "meme" build classes in this gameWhy do you keep using that word? Do you even know what a meme is? Because meme=/= joke. >_>

ArcaneTechs
Apr 21, 2017, 09:40 AM
How the fuck your miserable ass even has a team to begin with is beyond me tbh.
actually not that bad of a guy off psow believe it or not

Why do you keep using that word? Do you even know what a meme is? Because meme=/= joke. >_>
isnt that what all these bad class combos are? "a joke"

Anduril
Apr 21, 2017, 09:56 AM
Why do you keep using that word? Do you even know what a meme is? Because meme=/= joke. >_>

What you are seeing is an overgeneralization of the term due to its association with "funny" images and videos in internet culture; you know, similar to the whole Coke can mean any cola in some places thing.

Kondibon
Apr 21, 2017, 10:07 AM
isnt that what all these bad class combos are? "a joke"That's my point. While the term Meme has come to refer to a lot of joke stuff, it's still a very specific thing even in that case. The key point about memes is that there's an extrapolation, mutation, and permutation element to them. There's also an element of cultural proliferation that goes along with it.

What you are seeing is an overgeneralization of the term due to its association with "funny" images and videos in internet culture; you know, similar to the whole Coke can mean any cola, or how in the US everyone calls lifts by the brand-name Elevator.I've never seen anyone use the word meme like Kril does.

Anduril
Apr 21, 2017, 10:22 AM
I've never seen anyone use the word meme like Kril does.
Oh, it's getting there. I'm starting to hear it in person being used just to mean joke in the high schools and middle schools that I work at.

Kondibon
Apr 21, 2017, 10:36 AM
Oh, it's getting there. I'm starting to hear it in person being used just to mean joke in the high schools and middle schools that I work at.http://i.imgur.com/jkiNuBI.png

ArcaneTechs
Apr 21, 2017, 08:53 PM
That's my point. While the term Meme has come to refer to a lot of joke stuff, it's still a very specific thing even in that case. The key point about memes is that there's an extrapolation, mutation, and permutation element to them. There's also an element of cultural proliferation that goes along with it.
is that not what what you guys do? i mean your describing all these bad combo's perfectly well though

Altiea
Apr 21, 2017, 09:59 PM
is that not what what you guys do? i mean your describing all these bad combo's perfectly well though

You might be overgeneralizing a subset of players by attributing the traits of an even more specific subset of players to it there.