PDA

View Full Version : Why does no one do ultimate quest besides the new one?

TimelessDbz
Apr 22, 2017, 06:46 PM
Title.

D-Inferno
Apr 22, 2017, 06:51 PM
Their drops are outdated pretty much.

TimelessDbz
Apr 22, 2017, 07:05 PM
What exactly then am I supposed to be doing right now then? Just log off until an EQ? Im trying to break into end game level but I can not get any decent 13 stars outside of the collection sheet which is on cool down.

echofaith
Apr 22, 2017, 08:11 PM
Only weapon you could farm there without heavily relying in RNG would be Ares. You would be doing the same in the new ultimate because there isnt a CF there anymore. You can start endgame with one of the later 12* like a knox or something. If you really want a 13 right now, you could start doing LQs and get enough 2017 badges to trade for a weapon. Current year weapons are actually better than Ares, not to mention cheaper to grind.

branflakes325
Apr 22, 2017, 08:19 PM
I would just grind the weapon you got from collection file. It may be 20 element and kind of weak at the moment, but it's likely your best weapon regardless and in a matter of a week it will be 60 element and perfectly usable. Less than a week if you spend SG to eliminate cooldown. If you want some quick SG to do that, just play battle arena and acquire titles and SG from the battle coin shop.

Besides. Even if people were running ultimate nab/lillipa, those 13*s require an insane amount of grinding while being completely outclassed.

Moffen
Apr 23, 2017, 12:33 AM
Either grab an aura or a revo.
Just grind it and keep it up to date till you farm up the next one.

They're there all year.

rsod
Apr 23, 2017, 04:50 AM
Either grab an aura or a revo.
Just grind it and keep it up to date till you farm up the next one.

They're there all year.

actually it's not too hard to farm aura +35 even within a day. Will take just 3-4 hours.

dingophone
Apr 23, 2017, 07:46 AM
If you don't mind grinding PVP for ~2500 coins, then Revo series' Arena booster potential is actually quite strong and can carry you for awhile.

Ryuhou
Apr 24, 2017, 09:47 AM
What exactly then am I supposed to be doing right now then? Just log off until an EQ? Im trying to break into end game level but I can not get any decent 13 stars outside of the collection sheet which is on cool down.
According to Sega, yes indeed.
Sega hasn't given us XH for all ARKS Quests / Explorations and it's already been over 2 years since we first got XH. Don't expect too much.

Ziel
Apr 24, 2017, 10:24 AM
Because their CF are either dead (out of rotation/expired) and no one arses themselves to go back to anga farm or gix farm due to the sheer tediousness or stupidly low drop rates, which lose their appeal next to the new thorny end-game weapons add the fact that everyone joins the eq due to hype and its pretty much the only content that its shoved right now (which also interrupts any organized run of another content).

Xaelouse
Apr 24, 2017, 11:02 AM
Because Sega is short-sighted. A lot of major content EP3 brought to the table is just dead now

Zorak000
Apr 24, 2017, 11:22 AM
they forgot how to get people to run a variety of content instead of just spamming Towards the White Beast all day

TehCubey
Apr 24, 2017, 11:23 AM
What options do we have? Let's see here.

Refresh the CF using star gems (which the game throws at you nowadays)
PvP, for SGs and all kinds of good stuff
farm AQ or the daily quest for exp, gotta reach that sweet 80/80!
farm XQ for flicts, boost week soon
do dailies/tacos, more money for fashion

then there's the old favorite

complain on a forum

Zorak000
Apr 24, 2017, 12:48 PM
xqs, daily orders, featured quests, and tacos are more like chores than something I want to do because it is fun and/or challenging. the level up quests are kind of a mindless grind with a full group, and still kinda fall in the "run the same quest until you fall alseep" category since there is only one up at a time.

battle arena is nice though; I just wish they would make challenge mode relevant again (for classes other than summoner)

I liked the gaurdians boost road back in psu since it promoted you to run a circuit of quests, but the closest thing we got to that now are advanced quests; those are alright but they aren't too interesting.

we could use more structured quests like train ghidoran suppression or ultimate amdu, that or figure out how to make the proceduraly generated maps more interesting; right now stuff like free fields and advanced quests are pretty boring

Ryuhou
Apr 26, 2017, 08:15 AM
Ult is a massive spamfest which means by itself it's not particular fun for most people and the reason why they do it is either cause it's new content or because it has good drops.
Both Naberius and Lilipa have outdated drops that still need stones (and a ton of those) while Amduscia is still relatively new and also has Gix drops, even if only based on rng now.

I wish Sega would change a lot of the content to be more like CQ 1, challenging but not merely as a side effect of being really annoying.

And agreed, this is already a game where tiered difficulties should keep virtually all content interesting all the time but still Sega manages to void that and make stuff as outdated as starter areas in any random mmorpg.
At the very least they need to provide quests that are already designed for that in every difficulty but they refuse.