PDA

View Full Version : Moved from SEA asking for pointers

naivara
Apr 24, 2017, 09:56 PM
Since SEA is shutting down I came over to the Japanese servers and they did not have summoners which I have has my main class now. I'm SU/BR 60/42 and I was wondering whats the best way to farm higher star eggs? I've only every gotten one 10* and it was a wanda egg. Thanks!

TehCubey
Apr 24, 2017, 10:14 PM
Your safest bet are collection files, really. 13* Marons are currently in rotation, and I suggest getting at least one. Probably several if you're serious about SU. Even with the damage cap they are still the top tier SU pet.

Nyansan
Apr 24, 2017, 10:40 PM
Since SEA is shutting down I came over to the Japanese servers and they did not have summoners which I have has my main class now. I'm SU/BR 60/42 and I was wondering whats the best way to farm higher star eggs? I've only every gotten one 10* and it was a wanda egg. Thanks!
Collection files. Orbit collect has 13* Maron, Revo has 13* Wanda and while Viola is utterly outclassed by every other pet, you can grab the collect file for it to farm multiple Daredevil Parfaits, which are arguably one of the better parfaits to put on almost half of the pets, and just cancel the sheet for viola once you've gotten the parfait.