PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Is there a new graphics guide post tier 6 Implementation?

bloodyshinta
May 2, 2017, 07:20 PM
Just like the title says, the guide that keeps getting referenced in my google searches is from 2012 before the newest graphics update. Tier 6 adds decent ao among other things, so not using the super taxing nvidia inspector AA can be replaced by down sampling, which also lets you keep motion blur (yay!), and enabling the ingame AA has a decent result as well. What I was wondering was is there a new way to configure Inspector or is it not really needed beyond adding 16xaf? I've noticed a few post about sweetfx so I might be going that route anyway.

Valimer
May 3, 2017, 11:41 PM
I've been curious as well. There's a thread for graphics settings but I'm too lazy to comb through the huge amount of posts to see if anyone has found good AA implementation since the level 6 graphics were added.

Sirius-91
May 4, 2017, 01:18 AM
I've been curious as well. There's a thread for graphics settings but I'm too lazy to comb through the huge amount of posts to see if anyone has found good AA implementation since the level 6 graphics were added.
Use the search.

Valimer
May 4, 2017, 04:29 PM
Use the search.

Already tried. If you find something though, PM me.