PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Arks Layer Help :(

villian2k
May 7, 2017, 02:49 PM
Hello guys been a fan of Phantasy Star since the master system days. And was a part of SEGA NET Dreamcast PSO ver 1 and 2.
And even on Nintendo Gamecube, but you get the idea. I've been waiting forever for a NA release for PSO 2 looks like the west won't be getting it. :( But i really need help with creating a Sega ID have no clue of how i am going to get Japanese capcha to work, i have tried google translate "drawing the image" and i dont own a usb pen & pad anymore got stolen during a major flooded that took place and impacted Louisiana last year in August. I know the page isn't going to hold freshly typed in credentals forever but i am having major trouble i think i may have the actual game understood now, except it's telling me "Game Client Doesn't Match" as well. Do i need to also use an Japanese IP address? also here is the image to the capcha.. 41142 If it doesn't work i don't know if any japanese members are here on the boards, but if i can't do it could someone making me an account and sent it to my PM box, with the username "villain2k" if it isn't too much trouble, been stuck on this for nearly 5 days trying to get it working.

ashley50
May 7, 2017, 03:46 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?212430-PSO2-JP-Info-amp-Guides-(Updated-6-15)

Squall179
May 10, 2017, 07:28 AM
Just as an advisory for ya, The draw option for google translate is pretty lenient. So if you only have a mouse it is still doable, it'll bring up a list of what it thinks you are trying to draw on the window at the bottom and you can then click that and it will put it in the text box from there.