PDA

View Full Version : What Is...

foxxboxx
May 7, 2017, 09:58 PM
What is Base Defense Training VR and how do I access it? I apologize for my newbishness but I cannot, for the life of me, find any guide through a google search. My friends and I are trying to complete collection quests and the enemies spawn in this area.

TLDR: How do I access Base Defense Training VR missions?

Altiea
May 7, 2017, 10:04 PM
What is Base Defense Training VR and how do I access it? I apologize for my newbishness but I cannot, for the life of me, find any guide through a google search. My friends and I are trying to complete collection quests and the enemies spawn in this area.

TLDR: How do I access Base Defense Training VR missions?

It's an Emergency Quest. Watch Bumped for the schedule to know when it shows up, but because of Deus ESC-A being new, TDVR takes a while to appear.

foxxboxx
May 7, 2017, 10:08 PM
You're fantastic, thank you very much

doomdragon83
May 8, 2017, 12:34 AM
It's coming up at 9AM EDT this Tuesday. There might be more happening after maintenance especially considering the CF going on now but I wouldn't put it past Sega to never schedule enough of these in the final 2 weeks just so people will squander Star Gems for the triggers.

Moffen
May 8, 2017, 10:16 AM
Why didnt you just ask this in the Quick Questions thread like any normal person should.

Altiea
May 8, 2017, 12:18 PM
Why didnt you just ask this in the Quick Questions thread like any normal person should.

Perhaps he's new and doesn't know about Quick Questions? That's typically what happens with these threads.

emanresuj
May 8, 2017, 07:22 PM
frankly, the quick questions thread needs to die. maybe there needs to be a quick questions sub forum where a requirement to create a new thread is appending relevant tags for easy search, retrieval, relevant follow-up, etc, but the status quo of one thread for all things (where interesting gems get buried beneath pages of this or that) is abhorrent. i mean, if my computer had the usage requirement of only one folder for every file type and content, i'd probably just get a new computer. (as an aside, search hasn't helped me much with respect to the qqqa thread.)

in any case, and terrible metaphors aside, it's not like the general forums have much activity at all outside the big five (or so) threads...

ArcaneTechs
May 8, 2017, 10:15 PM
frankly, the quick questions thread needs to die. maybe there needs to be a quick questions sub forum where a requirement to create a new thread is appending relevant tags for easy search, retrieval, relevant follow-up, etc, but the status quo of one thread for all things (where interesting gems get buried beneath pages of this or that) is abhorrent. i mean, if my computer had the usage requirement of only one folder for every file type and content, i'd probably just get a new computer. (as an aside, search hasn't helped me much with respect to the qqqa thread.)

in any case, and terrible metaphors aside, it's not like the general forums have much activity at all outside the big five (or so) threads...
people could alternatively use bumps search but heck idk if ppl do that at all