PDA

View Full Version : Efficiently farming Zeinesis (melee/ranged classes)?

NightfallG
May 12, 2017, 09:33 AM
Has anyone devised a way to efficiently farm their Excube and weapon components? I've just been doing the corresponding XQs with boosts popped and hoping for the best, but I still feel like I'm missing something that could make it a little less grindy.

Raujinn
May 12, 2017, 10:36 AM
For files with Rockbear, do F36 of Forest Dragons XQ. Unless you get unlucky and get rare floors you get 4 Rockbears that way.

Idk about Nepto tho... Nepto you might just have to grind it out.

Shinamori
May 12, 2017, 10:37 AM
For DB/JB you can far Shark wolves on coast for the bottom left panel.

youkatei
May 12, 2017, 10:37 AM
For excube, do one of them (easier one) and you will finish all. For weapon parts, my best advice is to find a friend, one friend = more dps/one more mid-size boss. For FI, Dragon Ex are usually all over the place in daily leveling quests.

Zulastar
May 12, 2017, 10:45 AM
There's no need to grind for Excubes in all sheets - you'll need only one to get and it counts for all sheets.

I dunno about 50-70 lvls but mobs in first part of common Extreme Quests are lvl 60 and doesn't count for SH 60+ quests and sheets now ...

I'm run 1-5 of Solo Extreme 1 for Dragon Ex, Ringahdarl and Gigur Gunne-gam (Katana req) with common set of RDR with a chance to drop something good to sell.

Even with Daily Lvl-UP and TD Despair (Ringahdas) there's much to grind tough.

Cadfael
May 12, 2017, 10:58 AM
I tend to find farming Devil's Trailers in riding quests works the best for me, although your mileage may vary due to RQs being less populated outside of peak JP times. The major downside is that Trailers may not spawn at all, but the upside is that you can sometimes get five or six in one run.

Cyber Meteor
May 12, 2017, 11:27 AM
Or you can just go solo RQ in SH and you'll usually get 2 Devil trailer in your first E-trial even when being solo, so just do that e-trial quit then restart if you can't find mpas or even a 4 man party to run it

Loveless62
May 12, 2017, 12:28 PM
Or you can just go solo RQ in SH and you'll usually get 2 Devil trailer in your first E-trial even when being solo, so just do that e-trial quit then restart if you can't find mpas or even a 4 man party to run it
I'm pretty sure you need to complete the quest and break the crystal at the end in order to get credit on the CF, per typical CF rules.

Cyber Meteor
May 12, 2017, 01:05 PM
Oh yeah, i somehow forgot about that while writing this, nvm then:wacko:

Zulastar
May 12, 2017, 01:26 PM
Devil's Trailer is hardest to grind here... I dunno why you all guys don't just grind Excube in any other sheet 'cause anyway it'll count Devil's Trailer's block too.

Cyber Meteor
May 12, 2017, 01:35 PM
The easiest so far for excubes was with Blu ringahda (rifle/Launcher/Tmg sheets), can get quickly to boss area and gives a little bit better % rate than others bosses. For divulcan in range weapons CF go to stage 61-65 of sylvian wyverns, that's where it drops (in 2-3 runs at most with boosters), Ikutachi stage 26-30 in Wyverns, and the Dragon EX DS for Fighter, just spam that boss in sanctum, it drops frequently from what i saw.

Edit : also, he's asking for melee and range classes, Devil's Trailer is for Rod/talis/wand so no need to bother with that boss even if that works xD

Suirano
May 12, 2017, 02:18 PM
Any enemy that drops the Divulcan other than Caterdran? I really dislike farming it with the ECs Caves tend to throw up that wastes time. I noticed it went up when doing Tokyo but I don't know which enemy it is.

Loveless62
May 12, 2017, 02:24 PM
Any enemy that drops the Divulcan other than Caterdran? I really dislike farming it with the ECs Caves tend to throw up that wastes time. I noticed it went up when doing Tokyo but I don't know which enemy it is.
It drops from T-Rex. You get two of those per Train Ghidoran Suppression run, so that is probably the way to go.

Edit: It drops from level 36 T-Rex. H difficulty?

Edit x2: The SWiki page on the Deus CFs (here (https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php%3F%25E5%25B9%25BB%25E5%2589%25B5%25E3%25 81%25AE%25E9%2580%25A0%25E7%25A5%259E%25E3%2582%25 B3%25E3%2583%25AC%25E3%2582%25AF%25E3%2582%25B7%25 E3%2583%25A7%25E3%2583%25B3&usg=ALkJrhjSI0ftZG6cpsryFY9UHSvwWuVovA)) has a guide near the bottom that lists multiple ways of fulfilling the CF requirements (for the lower-left item in particular). In general, the SWiki pages for CFs often accumulate useful tips getting the collections done easier, as long as you can decode the Google Translate-ese.

TehCubey
May 12, 2017, 03:08 PM
Get a friend who runs to area 3 (boosters paused if they have them active). When they're in, both of you jump in, kill boss quickly. Rinse and repeat.

Fill up the party with NPCs to minimize the number of runs.

Alenoir
May 12, 2017, 07:25 PM

Extreme forest 21 to 25 and hope for a direct drop. It also comes with 1 Catadoran so you still get your file moving.

(boosters paused if they have them active).

Your own booster goes off the moment anyone drops into the field, doesn't matter if you're staying in camp ship or not. May as well run with them.

TehCubey
May 12, 2017, 08:58 PM
Your own booster goes off the moment anyone drops into the field, doesn't matter if you're staying in camp ship or not. May as well run with them.

Nope. Only some quests (EQs in particular) do that, but arks/exploration quests don't.

Flaoc
May 12, 2017, 09:39 PM
side note 61-65 of wyverns is hands down the best way to get divulcan but if you dont have it unlocked probably best off doing t-rex. 21-25 can drop it but the rate is definately lower than 61-65

other side note: ikutachi drops fairly often on wyverns stages 6 and 7 (mostly on 7 from the dinians)

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2kuZ3lhem8uY29tL2ZmZmI2YzNlYz I5NzQ3YTFlNzQ1M2VhODZkNGZmMTM3LnBuZyJ9.Co4HG-RHVMY1cxeayejBQwFrEh4

Asellus
May 14, 2017, 10:53 AM
Ringa for cubes. Also, teleports make quarry faster than other stages.

doomdragon83
May 14, 2017, 11:14 AM
Ringa for cubes. Also, teleports make quarry faster than other stages.

Nepto is also a good alternative because Free Facility only has 2 areas.

Selphea
May 14, 2017, 11:19 AM
Nepto's been quite consistent for me too, Fac maps are very open, only one area and the exit is always at the top. With Ringa sometimes the map has no warps or the warps go to the top but the exit's walled off at the side :/

LancerFate
May 14, 2017, 12:07 PM
Forest and Dragons XQ 61-65, 21-25.

loafhero
May 14, 2017, 10:54 PM
Finding the exit to the boss area in Free Field Facility is pretty easy. Look above and find the large tower with water pumping at the top and that's your exit.