PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Noob question

Linkcenas
May 19, 2017, 05:19 PM
Hello, im still new to the game, and it gets overwhelming fast. Im still reading up on the guides, but are there any tips on infor you would gave a new player? What is the end game like? And question about classes im curently playin BO , jet boots. And it's fun, but i think the Fi with knuckles, would be awesome. Any class combo for new players ?

TehCubey
May 20, 2017, 08:54 AM
Classes: currently I believe BO to be one of the weaker classes in the game, but any main class can work if you put your heart into it. FI is good. For subclasses, FiHu is always a good combo. BoHu works too. I don't know what other subs are good for Bouncer, possibly Fi but better get advice from someone actually playing Bouncer.

What to watch out for as a new player: mags. Don't put stat points in your mag until you decide which class you want to focus on, because each one needs a different stat. Ideally you want your mag to have all of the appropriate attack stat, and nothing else. For Fi and Bo that's both s-atk. If you already have a few points in some other stats that's no big loss, but try to have as close to 200 of the attack stat as you can. No spreading stat points around.
Also, decide on your class skill tree before spending skill points nilly-willy. In this case you get chances to unscrew yourself because the game distributes skill tree reset passes every once in a while. Anyway best ask in an appropriate class thread in the gameplay subforum if you can't find a good build online.